Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unknown Background Ponies

Sig Hoovestrong

Well, you all may our may not notice all resent additions to Background ponies on the show, so I thought would do little game here where just name them. Either with you coming up with name on your own, our if know there name cause read allot of wiki. Any how thought this could be fun. I just hope don't begin with to hard pony to name. His far as i know only been around sens season 4. So don't know if much is know abut him.

So what is this pony called?

palmpony_by_sighoovestrong-d7gcpgw.png

And feel free post your own curious background ponies. Maby we can find name for them here. :)

• Brohoof 3

his design is pretty awesome! tough i dunno what he's called...

his cutie mark looks like a small island with a tree, or maybe a small patch of sand with a plant sprouting?

i think maybe something like: 

- palm island

- sand sprout

- palm sprout

- sand palm...

hell i dunno :P

• Brohoof 2

Palm island?

also who are these two?

Well the one, with rain-cloud i would call Rain Drop. The other one don't know what call here. And also.... She trying help here friend there up ladder, but seem's like something went wrong. Just look at Rain Drops face. XD

• Brohoof 1

One is a dark cloud with lightning, so like lightning strike, or flash thunder

and the other one is a lighter cloud with what looks like rain or mist, so like light mist.

I think would go with Lighthing Strike, it sound more famine than Flash Thunder.

• Brohoof 1

Well the one, with rain-cloud i would call Rain Drop. The other one don't know what call here. And also.... She trying help here friend there up ladder, but seem's like something went wrong. Just look at Rain Drops face. XD

I've been wanting to do a one shot fanfic based on this one gif

they're actually lovers and thunderclap got a little, naughty when helping her up the ladder

• Brohoof 2

I've been wanting to do a one shot fanfic based on this one gif

they're actually lovers and thunderclap got a little, naughty when helping her up the ladder

YES I CAN SEE THAT. XD and nobody will never know if was intentional our by mistake.

his design is pretty awesome! tough i dunno what he's called...

his cutie mark looks like a small island with a tree, or maybe a small patch of sand with a plant sprouting?

i think maybe something like: 

- palm island

- sand sprout

- palm sprout

- sand palm...

hell i dunno :P

Palm Sprout has good ring to it. I think am going be calling him that.

Yeah, that's certainly... Wow... o.O

I can't believe that's actually real... lol

• Brohoof 1

Considering the one doing the nudging in that .gif is a unicorn, I think that'd be pretty painful...

I'll name her "Mistress Sadist" :D

Lol, was about to say something about that. And look at the earth pony's face.

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 2

Lol, was about to say something about that. And look at the earth pony's face.

You where to slow. :P And yea i know right.

And think will call Stallion with palm tree. Palm Sprout has nice ring to it.

The two Mare's i say they still need some brain storming abut there name's. But I can settle now with Lighthing Strike and Light Mist. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, you all may our may not notice all resent additions to Background ponies on the show, so I thought would do little game here where just name them. Either with you coming up with name on your own, our if know there name cause read allot of wiki. Any how thought this could be fun. I just hope don't begin with to hard pony to name. His far as i know only been around sens season 4. So don't know if much is know abut him.

So what is this pony called?

img-2577307-1-palmpony_by_sighoovestrong

And feel free post your own curious background ponies. Maby we can find name for them here. :)

I always called him golden sand and imagined his dream was to own and island resort.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I always called him golden sand and imagined his dream was to own and island resort.

I imagine him. When ever he talks, he sound like surfer dude. Cause grow up some where near the she, our even on some island. 

Edited by Sig Hoovestrong
  • Brohoof 3

Considering the one doing the nudging in that .gif is a unicorn, I think that'd be pretty painful...

I'll name her "Mistress Sadist" :D

well if you look closely her horn is filed softly, so its probably very smooth, and if its going in a certain area, probably not as painfull as thought to be

Mr'Jally maby, our Jally Jar. Anyone have any other idea's?

I thought it was "hugh jelly"

• Brohoof 1

I'm surprised no one has brought up this background pony yet

img-2577889-1-Pony_strangely_obsessed_wi

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he has a name.

He already has one. His name is Hugh Jelly. 

As for the other two. The earth pony can be called drizzle. Her unicorn friend down there can be called Thunderstruck. Cause whenever she pokes ponies with her horn, it can be said that they've been "THUNDERSTRUCK!"

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 2

Sandy Island? 

(Sorry,I'm not good with names. :unsure: )

also who are these two?

That is disturbing,and looks pretty painful. :blink:

Think about it,a unicorn horn going up your ass. Ouch!

Attached Thumbnails img-2578187-1-post-26142-0-93310100-1398

LOL what a scene! :D

When you're climbing a ladder, make sure there's no Unicorn down there :)

I wonder if it was intentional (some kind of a gag / easter egg for those who will notice), or just some animators' mistake ;)

Good one  ;)

BTW what episode is that?

As for their names, I'd go with Storm Cloud and Butt Hurt  :umad:

For the pony with a palm tree, here are my ideas: Sandy, Lone Island.

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 2