Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Country with most bronies (except US,UK, and Canada)

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I was wondering if what country has a lot of bronies despite they are not natively English speaking and has no tv broadcast of the MLP:FIM

Because I like to see how the fandom is popular on countries which the show is not popular in.

I've heard Russia now has the 2nd largest number of bronies worldwide if my memory serves me correct.

I would not doubt it, on the Russian World of Tanks forum, the MLP thread is 4600 or so pages long vs about 600 on the North American Forums, just to put things into perspective

• Brohoof 2

The US, UK and Canada. Wasn't it obvious?

Jokes aside, Japan seems to have a big fanbase going on right now. Plus, what people have been saying about Russia.

I haven't actually looked at statistics, but since most conventions are held in America, and the show was made here, I would have to guess the USA. ^^

(edited)

I would go with Germany, I have met tons of German bronies and entire German-Brony gaming communities.

There are also conventions in Germany, like gala-con.

Edited by PineappleEmperor

Don't forget Australia although they may be still outnumbered by Japan and Russia. Would love links to any of their threads or forums if they exist just so i can see it first hand.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some European countries have a lot - particularly Germany and Russia. Australia has a good number of fans as well, though I can't say that I've physically met any.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea! This thread is quite old as well, so there might not be much bronies left in the countries that used to have a lot. One day, I will be the last standing brony, and then Sweden will be the top of the list!

• 3 months later...