1. 1. What house were you sorted into?

• Hufflepuff
    • Slytherin
    • Gryffindor
    • Ravenclaw
  2. 2. Were you sorted on Pottermore?

• Yes
    • No

I might take my time to expound on that and lay out my reasons for why I have this particular hierarchy of houses.

But.. it looks a bit different. And I won't submit it here unsolicitedly. As it stands above, it only follows the quality of characters introduced in the books. GD might actually be first, HP second.

My actual hierarchy would consider how well the houses contribute to the overall story, history, and of course, the final stand.

Bad girls go to Slytherin.

So there ya go, I'm there.

Ravenclaw.

There's little good about being in Slytherin...it basically means you're a bit of a prick. I imagine some peoplelike the idea of being "dark and cool" but...do you really want to be in a group with Crabb and Goyle?

I'd like to be in Gryffindor cos they seemt o have the best community, but I don't have the courage for that. I'm Ravenclaw through and through.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Ravenclaw.   There's little good about being in Slytherin...it basically means you're a bit of a prick. I imagine some peoplelike the idea of being "dark and cool" but...do you really want to be in a group with Crabb and Goyle? I'd like to be in Gryffindor cos they seemt o have the best community, but I don't have the courage for that. I'm Ravenclaw through and through.

It's not a 'dark and cool thing', we're cunning smart and resourceful. People tend to dislike us because they think we are 'bigots' but who's the one singling out a group of people and disliking them for things they can't change about themselves, and further, things that aren't true? We are not all bigots, in fact have you ever stopped to think about the Slytherin  kids other than Malfoy Crabbe and Goyal, why they are never given attention? It's because Malfoy and his gang are some of the few students with a big mouths and mean opinions. The rest of Slytherin house is quiet and to themselves, so you don't hear them. What you do hear is the mean and trash mouthed of the group, the Malfoys.

Edited by HarmoniousWhovian

I was sorted into slytherin.

I kinda guessed I would be. I like black, silver and green. I also feel rather at peace when I'm around snakes.

I think i would look really cool in slytherin colors. I'm sorry that I am writing a second reply but it is the only way I know to be able to follow this thread.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I was sorted into Ravenclaw, unsurprisingly - I do value intelligence, creativity, and individuality. Plus, I like golden eagles and the colors blue and bronze; and I'm happy to be in the house of Luna Lovegood.

Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure!

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I got gryffndor lol, does anypony remember what wand you were given,? (if you went through Pottermore.)

Indeed, I have pine with dragon heartstring. I forget the length though... but I want to say it was 14 inches for some reason.

Edited by SparklingSwirls

Every placement exam taken by every one in my family ahs always managed to place us in Hufflepuff. oh, and let me tell you Hufflepuffs are very good finders. Please tell me you got this reference on a Harry Potter thread of all threads.

• Brohoof 1

I'm too scared for Gryffindor and I have skill so i'm not in hufflepuff and well I don't like being bad, so i'm in ravenclaw because I want to because i'm smart and because it the only thing left.

I haven't played Pottermore in awhile, but I was sorted in Ravenclaw, which is pretty cool, it is an air element with a hue of blue, so I guess the sorting hat placed me in the right house. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm not even a huge Harry Potter fan (love the books, but I didn't grow up with them and only read them a few years ago) but I'm surprised at the Slytherin hatred on this thread ...? Isn't one of the bigger points of the series supposed to be that you can't diminish a person's character solely based on which House they are in? If I were a bigger fan I'd be disappointed at many of these statements I'm reading. Furthermore, isn't your House not necessarily JUST the traits you embody, but also the traits you value and/or admire?

That said, I'm pretty sure I'd be a Hufflepuff. I did go through Pottermore, but I don't remember what I got into there. 

• Brohoof 4

@@Sapana, You sir are awesome. As a long time Slytherin I'm used to taking irrational hate based on what group of people I'm in. A lot of people call everypony in Slytherin house evil bigots, I like to just take a back seat and laugh until they figure out who the real bigots are.

• Brohoof 1

Right off the bat, I want to thank you.

I had heard about Pottermore right around when it was first made, but the site was still under construction. I had vowed that I would play it.

But I forgot. :muffins:

Until now, when you so kindly reminded me that, oh yeah, that exists!

So, I promptly went to Pottermore and got myself a Maple and Unicorn Hair, Ten and a Half Inch, Surprisingly Springy wand, and proceeded to get myself sorted into Hufflepuff.

YAY HUFFLEPUFF!

^_^

At first, I was a little disappointed, but then I read the welcome message thing, and I realized...

HUFFLEPUFF IS BEST HOUSE.

• Brohoof 3

I am such a frickin Ravenclaw that even their common room is the most appealing to me.

The house I look up to the most, though? Slytherin. I truly admire their ambition, determination, and ability to know what they want. Plus, Slyths stick together. Ravenclaws kinda just interact on a "well that's an interesting conversation" basis.

YOU ARE A SLYTHERIN. I AM A GRYFFINDOR. WE MUST BE ENEMIES.

But I'm a Ravenclaw, dude!

WE MUST NEVER INTERACT MUCH OR KNOW OF EACH OTHERS EXISTENCES 

*oblivates face*