Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suri Polomare Fan Club

Ianpiersonjdavis

Welcome to the Suri Polomare Fan Club!

post-20372-0-55517400-1399420992.jpg

Suri Polomare is a fashion designer who first met Rarity at a knitting competition in Ponyville before meeting her once more at a fashion show in Manehattan, in addition she is also clever, manipulative, loves coffee, and had her very own assistant for a while.

RULES:

-No Spamming the group to become the biggest fan.

-No NSFW material (though certain suggestive images may be acceptable-PM me if you are unsure)

-No hating on this group or any other.

-Do not post material unrelated to Suri, m'kay?

-Be respectful of other members

-All rules of MLP forums apply here.

• Brohoof 2

At last, Suri Polomare, Manehattan's greatest designer, has her own fan club!

Let's face it, it was only a matter of time. I mean, you could never meet a pony as glorious or as fabulous as Suri, m'kay?

Time to spam pictures of the best fashion designer to grace the lands of Equestria! Rarity? Who's that?!

suri_polomare_by_lordylordyringo-d711acv

suri_polomare_by_bluewolf_2020-d714mba.j

tumblr_n2vj91Ttai1tt0603o1_1280.jpg

You know what though?

There are two things that suck when it comes to Suri Polomare:

1. There aren't enough pictures of her.

AND

2. When I search Suri Polomare in Google Images... THERE ARE MORE PICTURES OF COCO POMMEL THAN SURI POLOMARE!

This travesty cannot stand!

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I highly admire Suri from afar and when she makes one of her designs...its unbelievable. All of that is good but nothing is a beautiful as the creator.

large.png

Wow Suri, You look absolutely amazing! I'd be proud to work along side you as your assistant. Get you coffee, help make designs, all of it. Your mane sparkles in the sun like the shimmer from the lake. So great! :bedeyes:

(edited)

She is such an awful pony. Personality wise at least. Would cuddle if she was better than Stalin... But she's not.

Oh wait? No negativity? Uhhh.... I hope she learns her lesson and gets cuddle worthy

Edited by Jammo

Suri seems like an amazing pony to meet and has awesome designs. If only i could see that beautiful mind of hers. :pinkie:

large.jpg

Her glorious mane flowing with glamorous shimmer. The fantastic mare does perfect at what she does best: being Suri. Look at that smile. Wow... :pinkie:

Suri could use a coat. Poor Suri in the cold with only a sweater and her scarf. :(

large.png

I hope she gets to where she needs to go before she gets hypothermia. I take care of her anyway. I'd make sure she becomes well and rested, feed her in bed...everything. :bedeyes:  

• 2 years later...
On 3/5/2015 at 4:39 PM, (-_-) Panzysoldat said:

I like her! And I dare say that she's even more fabulous than Rarity.

polomare_by_cassetteset-d83qeqd.png

You're support is endearing! I am far superior than that other designer. Come by MY shop and I'll give you a ten bit discount on anything over 100 bits!

See? I'm even more Generous!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Suri said:

You're support is endearing! I am far superior than that other designer. Come by MY shop and I'll give you a ten bit discount on anything over 100 bits!

See? I'm even more Generous!

>Not sure if Suri or actually Rarity trying to trick me.

Either way. Clearly, Suri is the more fashionable one. Rarity wears nothing and has a mohawk-type hairstyle. While Suri wears a fabulous scarf and has a full mane.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2015-03-05 at 6:42 AM, Aeros Sine said:

I highly admire Suri from afar and when she makes one of her designs...its unbelievable. All of that is good but nothing is a beautiful as the creator.

large.png

Wow Suri, You look absolutely amazing! I'd be proud to work along side you as your assistant. Get you coffee, help make designs, all of it. Your mane sparkles in the sun like the shimmer from the lake. So great! :bedeyes:

She stole a healthy pile of crystals, didn't:okiedokieloki: she?