Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heads up everyone: regarding the finale and spoilers

Andaasonsan

So apparently there has been a review posted that seriously spoils everything in the season finale, or at least that's how EQD seemed to make it sound:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/05/first-review-of-season-4-finale-appears.html

Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers! Spoilers!

With that out of the way, you've been warned that the following will contain Season 4 finale spoilers. We won't be posting actual excepts from this review to ensure that we don't spoil the whole finale for you. A website by the name The Rock Fatherposted a full review of the 'Twilight's Kingdom Part 1 and 2' for your reading pleasure. You can find the review and read it with spoilers (you've been warned) by visiting The Rock Father.

So until you see the finale this weekend, it's probably in your best interest to not take spoiler warnings lightly.

• Brohoof 5

Well to be honest, the plot for the finale doesn't exactly leave a lot to be spoiled, as anyone who has seen a "combine your powers" episode of power rangers, sailor moon, or DBZ knows exactly how the plot is going to go.

well i just read it cause i'll be missing the EP during work and i'll have to watch it later but wow it seems awesome

Hell, I went to the link, but as soon as 

Scorpan is also mentioned, and also being Tirek's bro in this gen

I immediately got out. Hell, I expected light spoilers like the teasers and such, but with that revelation, I advice to NOT read the review

tumblr_inline_mf93ypkE5k1qziv9j.jpg

More or less ^^'

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

He doesn't explain everything that happened....for whatever reason

at least not what happened to the other princesses, and whether or not they and Discord get their powers back (tho they probably do). He says Discord is re-accepted because friendship, even tho he didn't do anything to redeem the fact that he betrayed them.The villain sounds generic as fuck, just as I feared. Also, another Deus Ex Machina ending, yay.....

Honestly it sounds very underwhelming. Maybe the left out bits could make it better but I really doubt it. Whether or not there's a serious plot hole, I dunno. I've already decided to stop watching the show anyway, due to a moral view the show supports that seriously conflicts with me, so I don't think I'll ever bother to try and find out if there are any major logical errors in the writing of this finale.

But maybe it just sounds too meh because it's a plot summary. Well I just ruined it for myself anyway, if it's true that is, but I'll still be able to judge whether or not it's good, even tho I'll know almost everything that happens.

Edited by Sir Wulfington

(edited)

I read it and I'm still excited and even better it ends

withTwilight getting her kingdom and becoming the Princess of Friendship! I feel quite vindicated in trusting the writers.

Bring on season 5!

Edited by Nature's Spell
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

How many times is Celestia going to get her flank waxed?  Looks like it's high time to let a real leader take control.

icon_14__princess_luna_by_skyline19-d6bt

Looks like things are going to be interesting.  They just better not say "1,000 years ago".  That's starting to get old.

Edited by Forlong
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Must...not...click...aawww, too late.

Sounds so epic that it could be a 90 minute feature film in IMAX. :P

So, Tirek was not killed, but imprisoned again, eh? Why not just kill him off? -_-

And Twilight's now the Princess of Friendship, just like Cadence's title 'Princess of Love'. Looks like if the Beatles come to Equestria, and changed their music drastically, they become the Princes of Music. :P

Edited by GeometryMath Algebra
  • Brohoof 1

OH CRAP, I COULDN'T RESIST READING, IT RUINED THE EPISODE BECAUSE......

TWILY IS GOING TO MARRY FLASH SENTRY

Heroes-para-ninos-Troll-face-441461.png

Damn, I almost believed that for a second  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Sounds so epic that it could be a 90 minute feature film in IMAX. :P

So, Tirek was not killed, but imprisoned again, eh? Why not just kill him off? -_-

And Twilight's now the Princess of Friendship, just like Cadence's title 'Princess of Love'. Looks like if the Beatles come to Equestria, and changed their music drastically, they become the Princes of Music. :P

Well that

title has always been the most obvious choice, since friendship is magic and her element and being is magic.

• Brohoof 1

Only went to tirek info and though I'm a fan of G4 this bad guy sounds intense.

Tirek was one of the worst villains ever in the old MLP. I am so happy that he's been resurrected for FiM; it's like a dream come true! :D

Now, if only the writers could bring back the sea ponies for season five...

• Brohoof 1

Eh, I enjoy teasers, small, less-than-a-minute clips, but entire episode summaries is a true spoiler, to me x)

• Brohoof 1

You will click all spoiler links!

Sunset_Shimmer_hypnosis_magic_EG.png

OH CRAP, I COULDN'T RESIST READING, IT RUINED THE EPISODE BECAUSE......

TWILY IS GOING TO MARRY FLASH SENTRY

img-2610599-1-Heroes-para-ninos-Troll-fa

You make that sound like a bad thing.

full.png

• Brohoof 2