Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

of the mane six who does this song remind you of

Crimson Loyalty Dash

who does this song make you think of from the mane six? why?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVMuwa-HRCQ this is the link

this song makes me think of rainbow dash while she is flying. very graceful with an certain swagger about the way her movements are ( very fluent and flow together very smoothly) so all in all this song reminds me of rainbow dash. what about you guys?

if you guys would like more posts like this then tell me. five hooves up and I will make more posts like this one :)

• Brohoof 1

Same, it makes me think, much of Rainbow Dashie, though usually when I think of Dash I think more punk rock than dub step, but your right the song does have a lot of swag to it! B)

Monstercat tho

The synths are very digital and it's a very stuttered rhythm coming in bursts like dubstep as a genre is meant to be. So honestly it doesn't give me a particularly strong image of any of the Mane Six. Maybe AJ, just because of how strong the drums are in the mix. I've always thought of solid and prominent drumlines as being 'earthy', which in turn sort of associates with AJ.

Rainbow Dash performing aerial stunts.

Otherwise non mane six, I'd say DJ Pon3.

I was picturing Rainbow Dash flying while listening to this before I read the other comments. I can just see her flying in my head.

I see what you mean by strong and prominent and I do agree with you as well as scoots and dash. I didn't  see this for flutteshy at first but yes she was badass in smile hd.... I still dislike that vid... poor AJ and Dashie... I literally almost threw up when I saw what happened to dash :(

OK I see mostly Rainbow Dash here, so I probably stand out:

Fluttershy.

Why?

Because of the slower-than-usual rhythm (more calm) and melody lead reminding me some Celtic melodies. Fluttershy relates to Nature and forest, and Celtic Druids were related to Nature and forest too. That's how I feel it.

(edited)

i could see a bit of rainbow dash and fluttershy in this song. i know we are suppose to pick one however. i think there are parts that could feature them both. just listen to the music as you picture rainbow dash doing aerial tricks while fluttershy is rescuing animals.

Edited by Bunnybright