Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Stupid Question and answer like your Fav Pony would do

Rethajni

(edited)

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif Rules are simple, first no NSFW related question, ask something stupid and next user must answer it like if his/her favorite pony is answering it

i'll start

why the water is so cold when raining?

Edit: images are optional

Edited by Balareth
  • Brohoof 1

Because parrots eat crackers and pirates love crackers, it's their favorite snack and I should know because I once served a pirate a snack and he wanted crackers with the special of the night which was spaghetti. Oh wait, he wasn't a real pirate...silly me! I think his name was Pipsqueak. I've seen him around Ponyville a few times, I think he moved here, wouldn't it be great if I threw him a welcome-to-Ponyville party?! Wait a minute...I already did. *giggles* Sometimes I forget things randomly...I dunno why, I think it's because I'm always thinking of cake...................*continues talking forever*

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Balareth,

uhm ahem darling i am sorry, i am not the right pony for this kind of question.. but.. let me ask you something... did you take your medicine this morning? Becaus .. a question like this...uhm *fills a syringe*

don_t_mess_with_nurse_redheart_by_pony_b

uhm ahem.. a question eh? what yyou do in case of Ventricular fibrillation?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*Levitates her book on medicine for ponies* Well according to this, it is a uncoordinated contraction of the cardiac muscle of the ventricles in the heart, making them quiver rather than contract properly caused by unwanted stimuli.

The best form of treatment can be reversed by electronic discharge and... *pauses and realizes no pony understands* Gah! Don't you ponies read? A shock through the heart! *Facehoof*

And don't call me an egg head!

Twilight_Sparkle_reading_vector.png

Why is the sky blue?

Edited by Lightning Bliss
  • Brohoof 1

Well, *levitates book on meteorology*, a clear, cloudless day has a sky that appears blue because molecules in the air reflect blue light coming from the sun more than red light, giving the sky a blue appearance. This is also why the sky appears red and orange at sunset, as the blue-colored molecules have been scattered away from our line of sight.

610859.png

Were the pants dead?

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

No, they are very much alive.

Does looking at a picture of the sun hurt your eyes?

post-18984-0-85282600-1413329003.gif i believe is only a picture dear

Why fishes cant have hair?

• 2 months later...

img-3345422-1-Q5Ix3zS.jpg

*giggle snorts* Silly! Happiness has LOTS of meanings, but happiness doesn't have a MEANing, because happiness should never be mean! Real happiness should make everypony happy! You know what makes lots of ponies happy! Balloons! And parties! And yummy cake! And streamers! And dancing! And getting presents! And... 

(half an hour later) 

And that's just some of the things that make ponies happy! 

img-3345422-2-zdK0ii5.jpg

How come pigs haven't learned to fly yet? 

Edited by Glitter Moon

Oh, a pocket watch..? Um, I don't think I really have one of those... sorry... If you want me to use one, then, you know, that's fine...

Who wants a Krabby Patty at 3 o'clock in the morning?!

156648__UNOPT__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_

All the tiiiiiiime! 

One with a collar! Turtleneck! THAT's the kiiiiiiiind... 

'CAUSE WHEN YOU'RE WEEEEAAARIIIIIIIIING!!!... THAT ONE SPECIAL SWEATER...... 

How much chuck could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?