Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you love that everyone seems to hate

Moved to Elsewhere

(edited)
  • Pineapple on pizza? :huh: Seriously, there are people all over the internet that get offended by the idea of pineapple on pizza. Pineapple belongs on pizza, deal with it. B)
  • Shadow the Hedgehog, and I've still yet to understand why it gets such a bad rep... :confused:
  • All of my constitutional freedoms and none less. If you say everyone wants to have them, I think you might need a reality check. :unamused:
Edited by ~Angel Dust~
  • Brohoof 1

Alternative / punk rock. Not many people seem to like that genre.

Motorcycles. I understand getting annoyed when riders do dumb stuff like lane splitting and such, but as a whole I don't know why they get so much hate.

(edited)
  • Anime dubs
  • The New England Patriots
  • Equestria Girls
  • Brown eyes
  • The Legend of Korra
  • Communism
  • Autocorrect
  • Math

And probably lots more that I can't think of. Though I'll admit I'm the type that often loves things because others hate them haha

Edited by Frostgage

Privacy

Solitude

Books

...there are a lot more things I hate that everybody else loves

7 hours ago, ~Angel Dust~ said:
  • Pineapple on pizza? :huh: Seriously, there are people all over the internet that get offended by the idea of pineapple on pizza. Pineapple belongs on pizza, deal with it. B)

Oh yeah, people get crazy about that.

On 1/19/2016 at 5:49 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

Funny thing about me, I love snow yet I hate cold temperature.

Yeah, snow would be great if it wasn't cold.

Deep Dubstep as they call it. It's not that people hate it, it's more along the lines of people not knowing it exists even though it's fucking awesome.

• 2 months later...

The concept of state individuality. Most people seem to despise the idea of the states being their own thing and all anyone ever does is lump them together in the mass. Me, I love doing the exact opposite, treating each state as its own entity and seeing its culture and all that jazz.