Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you love that everyone seems to hate

Moved to Elsewhere

A disclaimer i`ll be putting here for those who are sensitive, sooo yeah don`t watch it if u want to remain with your brain intact, sooo with no more prezentation, Foamy the squirrel, it`s a youtube channel but it`s my guilty pleasure xD it`s my tipe of comedy :3

• Brohoof 1

First of all

MLP: FiM - Everyone in my family thinks it's the show that turned me gay (dafuq)

Azealia Banks - I really enjoy her music even though people think she's racist

And I think that's basically all for me?  :ooh: 

I really enjoy pop and country music, even though a lot of people I know hate it.

I just think a lot of generic and scumish pop or country music is pushed to the top of the charts, leaving some of the better songs left in the dust.That is why people pass off pop music as generic garbage, and country music as trashy music trying to hard. Or at least, that is what most of my friends say about both these genres.

Winter - I love the smell of frost and the feeling of snow. Then, coming home after a long day, turning on the heat, having a hot shower, then snuggling up to the TV in thick PJ's with a Hot chocolate or warm drink. Whereas summer.. you sweat, and have issues sleeping at night. Mosquitoes and Wasps.  >_>

Enya - A lot of my friends say that her music is terrible..?  :o

Windows Vista - I never really used it on it's first release, but it does the job well for me on my old machine.

Edited by Guest

Chalk up another one for MLP. No one I know will ever see the show the same way I do, so I don't even whisper a word of my love of my show to them.

JPop/KPop - for pretty much the same reason above. In fact, I'm more than likely gonna be attracted to music most other Americans will despise, so I keep a lid on my taste of music as well...

Long walks - I'm the only one my age who seems to like to keep fit and use my legs on a near daily basis. Kinda sad, really. :/

The short list
MLP: FiM
Equestria Girls (all 3 movies)
A majority of the Episodes of FiM a lot of the analysis community seem to really dislike most of the episodes.

Coffee!
Tea!

Extremely offensive jokes
The 11th Doctor Matt Smith (Doctor who)

Anime

A lot of my game library as well, if it's released once a year it can go shove it...

Edited by Dxnill

Furries - So many people hate them and think that they're all the same.  >_> 

OMG YES! I hate it whenever I hear someone say, "a furry is someone who has sex in animal costumes."(or someone who masturbates to cartoon animals). I especially get annoyed when I hear it from a brony, because that stigma surrounds bronies too. In fact, most of the stereotypes about bronies are also stereotypes about furries. I myself don't really care about clopping or yiffing, but I do get annoyed that there are people who see them as everyone in those fandoms.

• Brohoof 3

Johnny Test

I don't get why everyone hates it so much. Sure the animation isn't great but it's way better than Sailor Moon Crystal's, And while some of the jokes are overdone (didn't see that coming) i still find it funny

My Little Pony Tales

Ok seriously why does this get so much hate? It's actually a really good show and the episodes have great morals (besides Shop Talk, which needs to die)

4kids dub of Winx Club

To me this is the best dub of the show to date. Everyone keeps whinging about how stupid they changed stuff but seriously, all of it was changed for the better. The voice acting is really good unlike the Rai dub were their voices are bland and forgettable and the Nick dub where their voices are basically ear rape

Pinecest/SerenityxDemande

Unlike the previous three i can see why these two ships get so much hate. One is basically about twins falling in love, the other is about an 18 year old who forces himself on a minor. Does this make me a terrible person for shipping these? Maybe. Do i give a fuck? No

I don't know what 'Pinecest' is, but I do like those other three things. I stopped following Winx, but I think it's at least good for the kiddoes. For some reason it makes me think of W.I.T.C.H. though.

Things I love that everyone seems to hate:

• Linux: For those of you who are not that into tech here, Linux is an alternative operating system to Windows/Mac that is designed under the model of free and open source software development and distribution. Everyone around me prefers to use Windows computers, and Linux seems to often be either disliked because of some of its shortcomings (requires a lot of knowledge of your computer, as well as programming to properly enjoy it, tends to crash at random points in time, lacks hardware and developer/publisher support), or the general public is completely ignorant to its existence. However, I find Linux to be very stable, user friendly and fast despite the shortcomings. Some of which I am determined to fix once I learn computers myself
  • My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: The Friendship Games: There is a lot that I could say about this movie (I gotta remember to write a review on it later), but, to sum up my opinion with as little words as possible, I loved the movie, think that it is underrated, and I absolutely love Sci-Twi

Cannot really think of anything else I love that everyone seems to hate besides those two.

• Brohoof 1

Chowder: It came out at the wrong time so everyone seemed to hated it because it's not as good as the classics. It's got really good 4th wall humor.

...People hate Chowder? I love Chowder!

Some other things that I love but everyone else seems to hate are:

• Broccoli. If people would just try broccoli instead of hating it because it's a vegetable, they'll see that it's actually pretty good.
  • Sharknado. Alot of people seem to dislike Sharknado, but I like it.
  • Montage parodies. Yes, I think montage parodies are funny. Hate me all you want.
  • FnaF. I haven't played any of the games, but I've seen videos of them on YT. As far as I know, the only reason people dislike FnaF is bacause it's popular.
  • Stale popcorn. I honestly have no idea why I like stale popcorn.
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Onions - so many people dislike them because they can give you bad breath or can make you cry when slicing them, but I like them anyway

Raisins - I've met a lot of people that dislike them simply because of the texture or taste. I like them because of those.

Grimdark art - this one just boils down to personal preference

Abstract art - some people don't think this is art, I say otherwise

• Brohoof 2

Onions - so many people dislike them because they can give you bad breath or can make you cry when slicing them, but I like them anyway

Caramelized onions are the epitome of awesome food! 

• Brohoof 2

Osmosis Jones.

I love this movie more than anything, and I am sure it is blind nostalgia..because I can see it's faults, but they never take away the overall enjoyment i have watching this movie. The characters, settings,and humor all make me smile while I watch it. 

• Brohoof 2

Windows 8/8.1 - I actually consider this to be best Microsoft OS thus far, considering I've had the least problems with it than any other Windows OS. I've felt this OS is actually rather stable, fast and I didn't even mind the "start screen" at all (though I mostly just clicked on the Desktop tile).

The AVGN Movie - This movie gets a lot of hate, and although I may have an AVGN bias, I actually liked what I saw. I mean, it's not the best movie ever, it has some pacing problems here and there, but honestly I feel like it actually did what it accomplished what it was aiming for pretty well, especially considering that it had a rather low budget.

• Broccoli. If people would just try broccoli instead of hating it because it's a vegetable, they'll see that it's actually pretty good.
  • FnaF. I haven't played any of the games, but I've seen videos of them on YT. As far as I know, the only reason people dislike FnaF is bacause it's popular.
  • Stale popcorn. I honestly have no idea why I like stale popcorn.

I've tried broccoli, and I still didn't like it tbh.

Also, I actually dislike FNAF moreso because I found the gameplay dull, the controls to be wonky and the game to be just boring overall.

• Brohoof 1

Things I love that everyone else appears to hate:

Winter. I would rather freeze than sweat. 

Saw Movie Series

Donnie Darko

My Little Pony

Frogs and toads

God and Jesus

Skeletons, skulls, and halloween decorations (I tend to leave them up all the time) 

Brussel sprouts 

Christmas music (Everyone I know tends to get annoyed by them)

Taylor Swift pre 2015

NuGrape soda

Phone calls

Classical music

British Literature

lol A long list cx

• Brohoof 2

Okra Pickles.

What?

Look, they're crisp and delicious!  The satisfying snap as you nip into one, the chewy seeds and the taste of the okra itself - when they're well done, they are exquisite!

... well, I think they are, anyway.

Where to begin? XD

Lots of cartoons, some video games, all my music on my phone, the few sports I do, some of the TV shows and movies I watch, even my personality XD Plus many more things. Guess I just like things that other people don't and I'm happy with that :)