Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you love that everyone seems to hate

Moved to Elsewhere

• 2 weeks later...

MLP, Equestria Girls, The Once-ler from the 2012 Lorax movie, The Lorax movie itself, The Smurfs, several anime series although I can't remember which right now because I've seen so many, HomeStuck, ect.

There's too many things throughout my years of life to remember off of the top of my head.

The Sims 3 Supernatural supplement.  It is pretty close to the most disliked of all & IDKY.  The only part I dislike is the -ing Zombie Invasion every full moon but you can stop that by freezing the moon at any phase other than full.  (Of course, that weakens any werewolf characters.  *Sigh*)

It has the magic system! I like Alchemy & using the garden stuff to make & sell potions.  +Bonehilda is cool, you just have to keep her in her coffin when the place is clean so she doesn't cook stuff & leave it all over.

The finale of HIMYM: There are much worse and/or disappointing finales of other TV shows (looking at you Malcolm in the Middle). Thankfully I'm not alone as this review will show. http://rowdyc.com/tv-trash-himym-finale/

Indiana Jones and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: After analyzing it, it shows what they're trying to add, mainly using old South American civilizations. As Indy quoted: "It depends on who your god is."

The Hunger Games Trilogy: A better love triangle than Twilight. It also combines The Running Man with The Most Dangerous Game, with a satire on reality TV.

• Brohoof 1

I have a strange obsession with insects that nopony seems to get. I mean, I guess I can see why ponies hate them, but... I love the little guys :proud:

They are the coolest beings in existence. Like sentient little robots. Highly efficient, the solitary ones are highly self directed and the communal ones are very good at working in abstractly large numbers (ants that make bridges of themselves for other ants! :) ). There is a huge spider (not technically an insect) living outside of the front door here and I observe her every night. She has reinvented her web many times over, improving it every time. She also likes to hide out near the web, but out of sight to spy on any misadventures of her target prey. I call her Black Widower.

Rarity and Rainbow Dash.

It may just be me, but I've been seeing a hatewagon on them lately, yet they're both my favorites out of the Mane 6.

Even though I didn't watch the show around this time, I remember Rainbow Dash being the fan favorite. I haven't noticed that much hatred for Rainbow Dash, but the Rarity hatewagon has been around since the begining of the show. Funny that you mention those 2 ponies, because I have a family member whose favorite mane 6 pony is Rarity, and least favorite is Rainbow Dash.

Call of Duty games, mainly for local multiplayer. It's fun to just go crazy when your family members are sitting right next to you, so you can see their reaction and you can make it into a bit of a get together activity. Not to mention I jumped from Modern Warfare to Ghosts, so this was a big change in terms of local multiplayer and loadout customization. I thought it was great.

I also like spiders. I think they're really cute, (especially jumping spiders), not to mention they really serve their purpose in the ecosystem. They are overhated.

Nickelback. Yes, I said it. Before you hang me, let me explain. I grew up with this band, so it's kind of hard to not like them. They're not my favorite band now, but they used to be, (until I found out what a lot of their songs were really about). I still listen to some of their songs occasionally.

Edited by ATGG

Dreary, overcast, chilly rainy days. I love them. But I guess I'm allowed to as a reward for surviving our miserably hot and humid summers. One more reason I need to move to Seattle, ahaha.

Then again, I'm sure a lot of people love that kind of weather, so it's more of a minority thing than something everyone hates.

I also freaking love sushi, which a lot of people do, but not so much around here.

• Brohoof 1

Rain is the first thing that comes to mind.

Dressing up nice is something else, a lot of people hate it, I like it provided it's not but so often.

If it becomes everyday, it's not as special. 

The smell of diesel, not gasoline, just diesel 

• Brohoof 1

The Green Lantern. Other people seem to dislike him, and I don't understand.

"Yellow is his weakness? That's dumb."  No, it's not dumb, it's unique. Besides, the newer comics explain the weakness and allow him to overcome it.

"What is with all of these other colors? They call it the emotional spectrum, but most are not emotions at all." okay, that's sort of valid, but I don't really care about the other colors. I will concede that MLP's elements of harmony did it better.

I like the fact that his power is, basically, courage and imagination. I also like the fact that he was a test pilot and part of the Us Air Force. Finally, I think I just really really like the idea of the Green Lantern Corps. Inter-planetary cops sound awesome. Just don't think too much about logistics and changing laws between countries/planets

Broccoli. Unlike the overwhelming majority of people, I always loved it even when I was little and still do. Seeing Rainbow getting really excited about the fancy Canterlot broccoli in the last episode made me kind of smug.

EDIT: Oh, also Daddy Long Legs spiders as well. Not only do they kill White Tails (we stopped having a White Tail problem in our house ever since I started fostering the long legs, mostly by scooping them out of the shower base before showering, because they always go down there to drink the stagnant water left behind) and other pesky bugs, thus providing a valuable service that I can happy exchange for allowing them to keep their cobwebs, but I also think they're adorably cute. I feel better when I know they're up on the skirting boards keeping a vigil.

Edited by Captain Trek
  • Brohoof 1

The Green Lantern. Other people seem to dislike him, and I don't understand. "Yellow is his weakness? That's dumb." No, it's not dumb, it's unique. Besides, the newer comics explain the weakness and allow him to overcome it.

Something you may not have known is that the original Green Lantern's(Alan Scott) weakness was wood.

Something you may not have known is that the original Green Lantern's(Alan Scott) weakness was wood.

I did know that. I believe there was one crossover where they were both captured. the cage was made of some kind of yellow wood, so neither of them could affect it

Johnny Test

I don't get why everyone hates it so much. Sure the animation isn't great but it's way better than Sailor Moon Crystal's, And while some of the jokes are overdone (didn't see that coming) i still find it funny

My Little Pony Tales

Ok seriously why does this get so much hate? It's actually a really good show and the episodes have great morals (besides Shop Talk, which needs to die)

4kids dub of Winx Club

To me this is the best dub of the show to date. Everyone keeps whinging about how stupid they changed stuff but seriously, all of it was changed for the better. The voice acting is really good unlike the Rai dub were their voices are bland and forgettable and the Nick dub where their voices are basically ear rape

Pinecest/SerenityxDemande

Unlike the previous three i can see why these two ships get so much hate. One is basically about twins falling in love, the other is about an 18 year old who forces himself on a minor. Does this make me a terrible person for shipping these? Maybe. Do i give a fuck? No

Edited by LunatheNightmare
  • Brohoof 1

Competitive Smash play. I know how to tech and stuff. I know stuff about rolling, a little bit of predicting, some combos, a small bit of punishes, and all that competitive stuff. I watch videos of Abadango fight as PAC-MAN and learn from him. But for some reason, I see people, especially on Roblox, say that competitive play is stupid and you should play all games casually 100% of the time.