Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you love that everyone seems to hate

Moved to Elsewhere

My absolute favorite font. Sorry guys.

I'm going to put Human!Flash Sentry here. I think there's more to him than his detractors wish to acknowledge.

Super Mario Sunshine - Seriously, people seem to hate this game so much, and I have no idea as to why. Yeah, FLUDD was a little annoying to use, especially being limited to only having two nozzles at your disposal, the story is crap, and the piantas are assholes all of the time, but the game itself is just so much fun. It has, in my opinion, the greatest controls of a 3D Mario game to this day, it's graphics still hold up today, and the tropical feel adds a lot of charm to it. The only real complaint I have is the 100% ending, it's just a postcard of the residents of Isle Delfino, Mario, Peach, and the Toads with "Have a nice vacation!" written on it. It's really not worth going throught the whole game for, but it's one of my favorite Mario games to date. 

My interests always seem to end up being the things everyone else hates :lol: I end up getting used to it, though. 

Like, favorite characters of all time - the only one in my top 5 that doesn't get *at least* as much hate as love is Boba Fett. The other 4 seem to get mixed reactions.

I hate episodes like "Sonic Rainboom" and "Sleepless in Ponyville" but I dig "Mysterious Mare Do Well" and "Simple Ways" :D

Really, the only opinion I have that doesn't seem to go against the grain is that I hate Jar Jar Binks.

Random Stuff:

• I can't stand parties of the "bounce around waving your fists in the air to really loud music" variety
  • Final Fantasy XIII. Also really enjoyed the whole Lightning saga up to and including Lightning Returns
  • Ethereal singing in orchestral/instrumental music (not so much unpopular as a 'love it or hate it' sort of thing)
  • Horseradish.... likes tonnes and tonnes of horseradish piled high onto anything
  • Dear Esther

MLP Related:

• Owl's Well that Ends Well
  • The two pilot episodes
  • Filli Vanilli (not really hated, but I loved it and most consider it really mediocre)
  • Magical Mystery Cure
  • Brohoof 1

MLP: FiM obviously.

DmC: Devil May Cry. I know everyone was more than happy to give the reboot a bollocking but I personally loved the crap out of it. (Brace for butthurt.) It also has some of the best hack n' slash gameplay I've encountered in a long while, yup including previous Devil May Cry titles.

For some reason everyone hates Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and its my favourite of the series.

Pewdiepie. Everyone I've come across seems to loath him. Which is odd considering his 30 million odd fans. I think he's great.

I wouldn't say she gets hate, but I honestly feel Celestia is often brushed aside as incompetent and she isn't nearly as appreciated as Luna. Seriously, Celestia is a million times better, and to me she has a lot more potential. Don't get me wrong, Luna is cool and all, but she's horribly overrated. 

I love music from the sixties and eighties...everyone in my school hates that! (That's because most people in my school only know what dubstep is and they're all uncultured welps with no appreciation for actual music!) and I love comics...so ya know (F**kin' nerd!)

I thought about getting one, but aparently there's a chance of ending up with a speech inpedediment...

Yeah, that's the other reason that put me off... But we'll see. 

I honestly liked the Sega CD. Sure, there was a lot of crappy FMVs on it, but then there are quite a few actually great games on it, i.e. Sonic CD, Lunar, Snatcher. Not to mention it had one of the best ports of Final Fight at the time.

Then again, it seems most of the hate is probably because "AVGN hates it, so I must hate it too."

Also, I liked the episode Owl's Well that Ends Well for some reason.

Probably Frozen. I mean, I'm not overly obsessive of it like most people are... but I still love the movie. Elsa is very easy to relate to because of my disabilities and such. I absolutely adore her. <3 I also relate a lot to the song Let it Go as well.

Also, I've never met anyone who hates Nintendo. Maybe that's because I come from a pokemon forum though. XD All of my friends, including my boyfriend, LOVE playing Nintendo as well. Most of my friends who do like Nintendo are Pokemon nerds like me. If anything, the other friends I have who don't play Nintendo are neutral towards it because they've never actually played the systems or the games before.

Outside of Mlp:

• Arthur (Tv show): Funny how the characters can get into a problem very easily and yet solve it fast. I was also obsessed with it during 6th to 7th grade.

• Pablo the Little Red Fox: Another children's show. The accents in it are hella awesome.

• "We Built This City" by Starship: Seriously, lots of critics bash this song and call it the worst song written. Sure, the lyrics aren't the best but the singers sing with a lot of passion.

• Haggis and black pudding: Have yet to meet a peer who is willing to try it.

• Conspiracy Theories: I don't write them off in a heartbeat unlike many people.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

I know there are plenty of people who share all of my interests, but still they are generally outside the norm to varying degrees. Some examples would be the following:

• Mathematics. People often give me a "better you than me" look mixed with incredulity when I tell them I'm going to major in it or that I'm interested it.

• Death metal. It's not exactly a mainstream genre.

• English class. A lot of my friends dislike it but I love it. I also love reading and writing in general.

• Religion, spirituality, and philosophy. A lot of people my age just don't seem very concerned with anything of this nature.

• History. I remember a lot of people thinking history class was boring. I thought that when I was younger, but these days I view it as both interesting and essential.

I may be late to the party here but I'll list both Equestria Girls and Rainbow Rocks, and just humanized ponies in general. I lot of people like them but I still see a lot of hate as well, personally I absolutely love them. :)

• Brohoof 2

About MLP are all ok - wife likes this and three childern too and friends understand too - maybe they are just more intelligent, not fool rednecks.

Curvy girls is that problem - almost all of friends think that not skinny gilrs are ugly, but i like them.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic- Alot of hate on the show and fandom.

Alicorn Twilight Sparkle- Not sure people still hate her. I was annoyed when people get over angry when Twilight become Alicorn and Princess. I was happy and excting for her.

Daleks- People think it a weird bad guys, it like a dust bin. I think of it iconic and fantastic.

Metal- I enjoy listen to metal, some people can't stand them.

Manchester United- I believe it worst haters cos some of who hate Manchester United are Non-football fans, Why would they hate the team when they not into football.

Oerba Dia Vanille (From Final Fantasy XIII)- People find her annoying. I love her (Yes she a Video game character)

Spyro the dragon (Not Skylander one) & Legend of Spyro- Some lobe Spyro but some other think he's leasy favorite to them. Me, first & still all-time favorite video game character, enjoyed playing his games even I can get stress out. When Legend of Spyro come out alot of people hate it, but I love the story, and game even it harder than orignal ones, I did stuggle with it at times.

England Football team- Alot of people give up on the team, but I still support it and believe they will win the world Cup.