Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you love that everyone seems to hate

Moved to Elsewhere

• Sonic '06 - I didn't really love it but I don't think it's as bad as some make it out to be. And even though I didn't like some of the things about it, I encountered barely any glitches and even the glitch I encountered was pretty funny at the time.

Also, I liked Equestria Girls enough to the point where I would say that I like it more than the actual show.

Yeah, I didn't think Sonic 06 was bad, I  thought it was good. And I like EQG, I understand why some don't like it, but I do and I think Fluttershy looks adorable as a human than a pony.

• Wii U - I got one recently and I have to admit, I actually really like it. I've mostly been playing Mario Kart 8 on it but it's still a fun system.

Yeah, I have to agree. The Wii U isn't that bad of a system, and it's a step up from the piece of crap that is the Wii. I'm waiting for Sonic Boom and Smash Bros for Wii U to come and I can hog the system. XD

I'll just say it plainly: the Matrix sequels.

There is character development on the part of Agent Smith that would not have been possible in the first movie alone and there are also philosophical concepts and background on the Matrix itself that also would not have fit into the timeframe they had in the first movie alone. (granted, there was a lot of wasted time and nonsense in the movies, the good still outweighs the bad for me)

Also, the fight scene in "Twilight's Kingdom" used a lot of the same fight choreography as the final battle in Revolutions.

http://youtu.be/KlS4jTLIvt4

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

-resident evil 6, sure it wasn't horror in the slightest but it was a fun game

-Uwe Boll movies, they are honestly some of the best comedy I have seen.

-The Silent Hill movies. Sure they didn't follow the game story line for crap, but I really loved how they presented the otherworld in the first movie.

Oooh, I bet I have a lot of things to list here! :lol:

- Kesha, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift... (just pop music in general, I would say)

- Young adult literature

- Black coffee

- Tofu

- Feminism

- Jalapenos

- Sleeping with the lights on

- Spending entire days never leaving my house

- Game shows (especially Family Feud and Wheel of Fortune!)

- Pickles

- Rodents (hamsters, mice, gerbils, etc.)

- Really cheap wine

- The smell of smoke

• Brohoof 1

Country/Bluegrass music - I guess my reasoning is that I've played both styles on the guitar and connect with the music on a more personal level

Resident Evil 6 - I know as far as games go, this was kind of a touchy title...I just kinda think the storyline was good, and if played in the right order, it works out well

F.E.A.R. 3 - Although way less of a horror shooter, I still think it was a rather fun game to go through, not as much replayability as say Dead Space, but fun for me none the less

Equestria Girls - Just kinda liked it, somethin different is always fun, and I think the creative staff did a great job with it

Wii - As much as I love more intense gaming, playing Wii Sports or some other multiplayer games with friends is awesome! Really brings back all the fun of the N64 days way back 

I guess that's about it :P

BL(AKA boy X boy{AKA fluffy kissy romance} ) and romance.

my parents don't ever know I'm obsessed with BL.

and everyone else In my family hates it.

27f8321986d2472524b097fbe34fc0c0.jpg

BL(AKA boy X boy{AKA fluffy kissy romance} ) and romance.

my parents don't ever know I'm obsessed with BL.

and everyone else In my family hates it.

27f8321986d2472524b097fbe34fc0c0.jpg

oh and i have a strange tolerance for sex scenes in books

Hmmmm... What do I enjoy that others hate? Quite a few things, actually:

• Metallica/Megadeth - This drives my dad and mom up the wall. Though, I did force an ultimatiu- err, convince him to go to the Metallica concert that came to Vancouver in 2012. :P
  • The Beatles - It's hard to understand the generation that was born 2000 or later (some people, not all!) hate on The Beatles or think they're overrated. It just doesn't really make sense. D:
  • My Little Pony - Most of my family and friends just say "Dude, really? Wat even...?". I just laugh at them and ignore hostile comments for the most part, on the account that I get a lulzy laugh out of them! :P
  • Paul McCartney/Wings - Same as The Beatles; Wings was one of the better 1970s bands other than Queen, and Queen was pretty awesome too! :D
  • Bruce Lee - Let's face it. In his prime, the man could kick major ass. :D His movies are too fucking awesome for words, and all those speedy moves would baffle even Rainbow Dash! B)
  • Star Wars - I've seen a few people slam the original trilogy online, though it is quite rare, and most of the Star Wars hate is in the prequels; honestly, the prequels could be worse! Give them a break! ^^"
  • Indiana Jones - Snakes, nuke-launched fridges and a hell of an adventure with a man armed with a pistol and a whip. 'Nuff said. :lol:
That's all I can think of at this late hour of 11:20PM. I will update it when I get the chance tomorrow! :):yay:
Eff yeah! Metallica is like my favorite band of all time! I love the Beatles as well.

I think everyone here can say MLP FiM, but let's get past the obvious.

Sushi - I didn't want to try it at first because I was afraid of getting parasites, but now I like makimono rolls.

Fish - I especially love salmon. My mom and all of my friends hate it. My dad suffers migraines if he eats fish. My brothers like it, though.

Princess Twilight - I really do like Twilight being a princess.

Gotta love sushi. And don't be afraid of parasites or something like that, the pickled ginger (gari) has antiseptic effects and helps against nausea. I've eaten sushi for as long as I can remember. But then again, I swallowed some motor oil when I was younger, and nothing happened from that.

• Brohoof 1

TMNT (2007 CGI movie): While the plot sucks and the film does have its flaws, I do enjoy it, and in my opinion, is a lot better than the most recent Turtles movie. 

EDIT: Girls with brown eyes and hair are the best combination for eye and hair color.

Edited by (MARVEL) Blue Blood

- Sleeping with the lights on

- Spending entire days never leaving my house

- Pickles

- The smell of smoke

1. Lol, I could be nocturnal; I find it easier to sleep in the day and be awake at night.  The light that comes into my room from the windows doesn't bother me, and actually seems to help me sleep.  However, that's not to say, I still like normally sleeping in pitch black when I go to bed at night, it's just that, morning/day light doesn't bother me.

2. Agreed.

3.  I love pickles!  (darn it, now I want one... brb gotta check the fridge, lol.)

4.  Ahh, I as well enjoy the smell of smoke.  Whether it be from a campfire/bonfire, or from someone smoking a cigar, it attracts my nose.  

• Brohoof 1

These are things that I like about girls that few like:

- I don't like bodybuilders, but I don't mind slight muscles in girls

- Tall girls, hell, I don't even mind if she's taller than me

- flat b00bz 

Edited by Zekromic

• 1 month later...

King Sombra.

He was a normal Unicorn who became a demigod force of nature, controlled a whole kingdom with just his own Magic, never monologued his plans or got overconfident (*Cough!*QueenChrysalis.*Cough!*), and nearly won a hatred/fear-filled Equestria via his precautions alone.

And yet people still call him unoriginal.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

Considering how much hate I've seen for this episode on this site,

Secret of my Excess:

Never really got the hate for this episode (at least on this site). I thought it was a nice, touching episode. Not to mention, I liked the plot, plus it had good humor.

Edited by Percy
  • Brohoof 1

Considering how much hate I've seen for this episode on this site,

Secret of my Excess:

Never really got the hate for this episode (at least on this site). I thought it was a nice, touching episode. Not to mention, I liked the plot, plus it had good humor.

Wait, Secret of my Excess is hated? Why does the forums hate it?

• Brohoof 2

On this site, at least. I've seen a lot of people on here saying it's one of the worst episodes of MLP. As for why, I have no idea.

Cause Rariy is the most popular pony on the site and the episode is riddled with Sparity...

Kidding guys.

• Brohoof 1

I actually really like the Stars Wars prequels, and I love Clone Wars (the CG-cartoon), but everywhere I go everyone is like "It sucks so much I hate it and you should hate it too".

In fact...now that I really think about it, people act that way about practically everything well-known that I like. O_o

Edited by Midnight Dragon