Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you love that everyone seems to hate

Moved to Elsewhere

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of my friends think cod is better and Mario sucks and should die.

Mario is Awesome! first video game i owned was a super Nintendo with super mario world. me and my mom played from 8pm to 4am the Next morning the first night we got. and she was better at it than i was!

apparently mom and dad used to have a nes and they would play each other for hours on mario and Faxandu.

i may have played a lot of games since then, and i have many systems, but i will always like mario.

(edited)

-Roland Emmerich movies. I find them genuinely enjoyable movies. Not high on quality, but great for entertainment.

-Avatar. I love the world James Cameron put together.

-The Lost World: Jurassic Park. It's a very high quality movie. Very deep and rather well thought out. A lot of people don't like it because it doesn't carry the same tone as the first, but DUH, it's not meant to.

Edited by Dinos4Ever

(edited)

There is a part of me that adores questionable business practices.

So I can very understanding with corporations many times.

They are persons and have rights too anyways.

The other one is I prefer being identitiy free while everybody seems to be busy collecting labels like they were Pokémon.

I prefer to have my own brand instead of getting a prefabricated one from the internet.

Edited by KoGy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Suits- People say they're uncomfortable and boring. But, I like them cause they make me feel important. 

Me: I like clop

Rest of the fanbase:

img-2722926-1-freak-out-gif.gif

My thoughts exactly.

I like clop, too.

Edited by Panzysoldat
  • Brohoof 1

^

I agree with the rest of the fanbase, but clopping will not change my opinion on people/ponies -_-

Well considering that you agree with the people freaking out, it doesn't really show that you aren't having your opinions affected.

(edited)

Well considering that you agree with the people freaking out, it doesn't really show that you aren't having your opinions affected.

Its saying I may not agree with you, but I wont hold you against it. :mellow:

EDIT: Fixed previous typos. :blush:

Edited by Sunshower Raindrops

(edited)

I liked/ very much enjoyed the episode Mysterious Mare-Do-Well, I do not feel the Mane Six were out of character.

At most, all that was needed is a small scene that better showed Rainbow Dash's friends trying to talk to her and have them compliment each other at the Sugercube Corner.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmmm... What do I enjoy that others hate? Quite a few things, actually:

1. Metallica/Megadeth - This drives my dad and mom up the wall. Though, I did force an ultimatiu- err, convince him to go to the Metallica concert that came to Vancouver in 2012. :P
  2. The Beatles - It's hard to understand the generation that was born 2000 or later (some people, not all!) hate on The Beatles or think they're overrated. It just doesn't really make sense. D:
  3. My Little Pony - Most of my family and friends just say "Dude, really? Wat even...?". I just laugh at them and ignore hostile comments for the most part, on the account that I get a lulzy laugh out of them! :P
  4. Paul McCartney/Wings - Same as The Beatles; Wings was one of the better 1970s bands other than Queen, and Queen was pretty awesome too! :D
  5. Bruce Lee - Let's face it. In his prime, the man could kick major ass. :D His movies are too fucking awesome for words, and all those speedy moves would baffle even Rainbow Dash! B)
  6. Star Wars - I've seen a few people slam the original trilogy online, though it is quite rare, and most of the Star Wars hate is in the prequels; honestly, the prequels could be worse! Give them a break! ^^"
  7. Indiana Jones - Snakes, nuke-launched fridges and a hell of an adventure with a man armed with a pistol and a whip. 'Nuff said. :lol:

That's all I can think of at this late hour of 11:20PM. I will update it when I get the chance tomorrow! :):yay:

• Brohoof 3

Hmmmm... What do I enjoy that others hate? Quite a few things, actually:

1. Metallica/Megadeth - This drives my dad and mom up the wall. Though, I did force an ultimatiu- err, convince him to go to the Metallica concert that came to Vancouver in 2012. :P
  2. The Beatles - It's hard to understand the generation that was born 2000 or later (some people, not all!) hate on The Beatles or think they're overrated. It just doesn't really make sense. D:
  3. My Little Pony - Most of my family and friends just say "Dude, really? Wat even...?". I just laugh at them and ignore hostile comments for the most part, on the account that I get a lulzy laugh out of them! :P
  4. Paul McCartney/Wings - Same as The Beatles; Wings was one of the better 1970s bands other than Queen, and Queen was pretty awesome too! :D
  5. Bruce Lee - Let's face it. In his prime, the man could kick major ass. :D His movies are too fucking awesome for words, and all those speedy moves would baffle even Rainbow Dash! B)
  6. Star Wars - I've seen a few people slam the original trilogy online, though it is quite rare, and most of the Star Wars hate is in the prequels; honestly, the prequels could be worse! Give them a break! ^^"
  7. Indiana Jones - Snakes, nuke-launched fridges and a hell of an adventure with a man armed with a pistol and a whip. 'Nuff said. :lol:

That's all I can think of at this late hour of 11:20PM. I will update it when I get the chance tomorrow! :):yay:

...These are things that people seem to hate? Since when? :blink:

• Brohoof 1

jeez where do I begin?

Starwars is always what starts it. Then comes anime. Then MLP. Good I love so much it's not even fair!!! Lol but the main factors are anime and MLP. Ppl just don't understand :okiedokielokie: 

Oooh, let's see here ...

~ Gangnam Style, The Fox, etc.

~ PewDiePie, Tobuscus, and some other supposedly 'annoying' Youtubers

~ Anime (maybe it's just me, but I tend to see people showing at least some hatred for it when brought up)

~ Clop/R34, hentai ... yeah.

~ Fluttershy

~ Call of Duty/Battlefield (don't necessarily 'love' them, but I am a bit of a fan)

~ Dubstep

~ Winter, and cold/gloomy weather

All I got for now. :P

• Brohoof 2

Well here goes.

- Anyone else who likes Lost Planet? No? Just me? Okay...

- What was so bad about MGS2 Raiden anyways?

- Is it really that big of a deal that Crysis 2 and 3 are not PC exclusives? Or that they're a bit more linear than the first one?

- I've lost count over how many times I've found the computer room in Shadow The Hedgehog.

- Not all movie games are bad. Just look at Transformers!

- The only problems i had with Predator Concrete Jungle was the wonky camera and the rather unforgiving checkpoints.

- I can't decide if Super Smash Bros. or Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale is superior.

• Brohoof 2

Are there things you really love or simply enjoy that others seem to hate with a burning passion?

I have a few;

-Rainbow Dash: While she's quite popular, she does have a sizable (and vocal) hatedom to the extent that there are others I will avoid talking to so I don't have to worry about long rants about how she's the worst character and how I'm a terrible person for having her as my favorite and profile picture.

-Sam Raimi's Spider-Man films: While I did not care much for Spider-Man 3, I greatly enjoyed the first two and don't understand why everyone chooses to blast the entire trilogy just because of the third film.

-Most MLP Antagonists: Suri, Lightning Dust, Gilda, and Sunset Shimmer-the biggest complaint I hear about Gilda is that she yelled and Fluttershy and made her cry, yet when Pinkie and Discord do it-nobody seems to bat an eye.

-Survival Horror: This genre of gaming seems to be pretty unpopular given that only every once in a blue moon does a good new title ever stand out, while older franchises lean more towards action and first-person shooter territory.