Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you love that everyone seems to hate

Moved to Elsewhere

I love the Star Wars prequels and Godzilla 1998

Osmosis Jones.

I love this movie more than anything, and I am sure it is blind nostalgia..because I can see it's faults, but they never take away the overall enjoyment i have watching this movie. The characters, settings,and humor all make me smile while I watch it.

I love that film also I like the concept of the human body being depicted as a city and the art style was very cool

That metallic taste, really noticeable in blood or if you've ever held something like a ford in your mouth for a while.

I can only describe it as if the tongue itself was to say "Ping"

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

The Yakuza series of games.

They are severely underrated considering their awesome ratio of content and enjoyment. Probably because they are super Japanese.

I love the Star Wars prequels and Godzilla 1998

I love that film also I like the concept of the human body being depicted as a city and the art style was very cool

I recently re-watched the Star Wars prequels in preparation for the new movie, and I enjoyed them. I wouldn't call them masterpieces, but I do like them. I haven't seen Godzilla 1998. I remember hearing somewhere that Inside Out actually took some things from Osmosis Jones.

• Brohoof 1

I like Equestria Girls! All three movies are pretty good in my opinion, and I believe that the backlash is mostly from the fact that the characters are humans instead of ponies. Otherwise, the quality of the three movies compared to the show's episodes are about similar, anyway. 

• Brohoof 2

I have a couple

• I love Steven Moffat as a writer and showrunner for Doctor Who. I dont care what you say,but he made one the most powerful love stories to date (RiverxDoctor)
  • Nickelback. Im sorry,but honestly don't get  why they are hated so much. The reason why I like Nickelback is because their songs are very upbeat and positive and that is very very rare to find in word of rock.
  • Star Wars EU(Expanded Universe) After Episode 6: Im sorry,but The Force Awakens was very meh. Mainly because the Thrawn Trilogy is my squeal trilogy. Plus the EU stories after ROTJ are fantastic and worth reading. So give me Hair to Empire over The Force Awakens

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

For reals though, I never understood why people hated Muscle cars. Sure there are a lot of people who like them; but in car culture EVERYONE who has seen an episode of Top Gear thinks that Muscle Cars are garbage and imports are waaaaay better. 

People also love to hate on Iphone's while android anything are garbage. Before you say anything, i have both and my Iphone is waaaaay more reliable than androids newer tablets and phones.

I love Call of Duty: Black Ops' stories since they provide an insight to some of the stuff soldiers go through both during and after deployment and when the war is over.

-Star Wars prequels (they're enjoyable in their own way)

-Jurassic Park III (sure, it's not as good as the others, but I found it entertaining and the spinosarus was awesome. I think people hated it because they were so butthurt over the T-Rex's death)

-Alien Resurrection (it was weird, but I remember liking it)

-Jalapeño

-Final Fantasy V (maybe not hate, but there's not enough love and people just outright ignore it)

-Gilda (she got better now, but I've always liked her. Just because she made Fluttershy cry doesn't really mean anything)

-Dragon Quest (dragons can be used a lot better in the show, but I somewhat liked this one, as well as other Spike episodes)

Edited by zigragirl
  • Brohoof 2

Disney's atlantis the lost empire: it has lots of falws yes especialy in third act but I cant help but wacth it over and over again

MLP: I know MLP is watched a lot by many people all over the world but I dont know any one personally who watches this show aswell and the hat eits getting sometimes is so medieval is in yeah it was made for girls so boys around allowed to find it fun.

-Gilda (she got better now, but I've always liked her. Just because she made Fluttershy cry doesn't really mean anything)

I think making Fluttershy cry was the only reason Gilda got as much hate as she did. I think Fluttershy is the character people go the most crazy over. An example of this is that after Filly Vanilla aired, people were so upset with the way Pinkie Pie treated Fluttershy that Amy Keating Rogers received death threats. I also enjoy Gilda even though I feel her introduction was kinda underwhelming. I did really like the Lost Treasure of Griffinstone episode though. I think that episode didn't really do anything because I don't remember much people talking about Gilda after that episode. However, after Crusaders of the Lost Mark, people were raving about Diamond Tiara like she was the best character ever, and it seemed to be a bandwagon to have a Diamond Tiara picture, but that might be because she made this face (https://embed.gyazo.com/c8486585aeb40b08cfd3579401031985.png) in that episode.

• Brohoof 1

I think making Fluttershy cry was the only reason Gilda got as much hate as she did. I think Fluttershy is the character people go the most crazy over. An example of this is that after Filly Vanilla aired, people were so upset with the way Pinkie Pie treated Fluttershy that Amy Keating Rogers received death threats. I also enjoy Gilda even though I feel her introduction was kinda underwhelming. I did really like the Lost Treasure of Griffinstone episode though. I think that episode didn't really do anything because I don't remember much people talking about Gilda after that episode. However, after Crusaders of the Lost Mark, people were raving about Diamond Tiara like she was the best character ever, and it seemed to be a bandwagon to have a Diamond Tiara picture, but that might be because she made this face (https://embed.gyazo.com/c8486585aeb40b08cfd3579401031985.png) in that episode.

Yeah. I like the concept of griffons in the show and Gilda's design stuck out to me, so I took a liking to her. And her redemption episode is pretty good, too. Also, I agree. Fluttershy is at the bottom of the Mane 6 for me, so I can clearly see the rave over her just because she's "cute" and everything. -n-

• Brohoof 1

Another thing: 3 wheelers, the off road kind. Everyone acts like they were death traps, but i have had mine for a year, and I haven't injured myself yet, and I love the way it rides, its much more fun than a quad!

CIMG1299.JPG

I love my 1983 Honda ATC 185s! (not mine in the pic, mine isnt as nice looking, not yet, anyways!)

-Star Wars prequels (they're enjoyable in their own way)
-Jurassic Park III (sure, it's not as good as the others, but I found it entertaining and the spinosarus was awesome. I think people hated it because they were so butthurt over the T-Rex's death)
-Alien Resurrection (it was weird, but I remember liking it)
-Jalapeño
-Final Fantasy V (maybe not hate, but there's not enough love and people just outright ignore it)
-Dragon Quest (dragons can be used a lot better in the show, but I somewhat liked this one, as well as other Spike episodes)

I think the biggest reason may have due with the fact that like Final fantasy 2 and Final Fantasy 3 (The ACTUAL FF2 and 3 Games, not the re-Labled FF4 and FF6), Final Fantasy 5 did not see initial release outside Japan, and that killed a big chunk of its potential right there, and it is still hard to find even a fan sub made into other languages. (And a final fantasy game is unplayable without dialogue!)  

Honestly, I still dont understand Square-Enix's decision not to release those three games for the US or European markets.  

Edited by Glass ornament

• 2 weeks later...

Bojack Horseman. Brilliant show, underappreciated.

Z Nation. Generally more fun than TWD, panned as a ripoff by ignorant people who just see zombies and assume it's a copy.

Final Fantasy 13. Few actually solid criticisms against it.

Here's a list of my guilty pleasures:

• Watch Me Whip/Nae Nae -Silento
  • Skrillex
  • MLP
  • Jack and Jill (2011 movie)
  • Meet the Spartans (parody movie of '300')
  • Vampires Suck (parody of 'Twilight')
  • Xbox

• MLP - obsession with Pinkie Pie

Scar Tattoos that I made myself

Snoring and Gnashing

Pink as my favorite colour

My love for English language, I'm from Russia (but I'm korean) where people don't really like English

The Obsession with Apple products, I just prefer iOS to Android.

Being depressive and quiet

Setting up Alarm for 6:30 AM - and NOT waking up by it

Wearing earphones and listening to anybody else (I haven't meant to do that)