Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP:FiM Gothic Pony Toy Set

Carbon Maestro

So these apparently are coming soon. Do they have to have Gothic ponies though?

3.PNG

Of course, Applejack is left out yet again. I personally think this is funny.

• Brohoof 3

So these apparently are coming soon. Do they have to have Gothic ponies though?

3.PNG

Of course, Applejack is left out yet again. I personally think this is funny.

Uh-oh... If rainbow power came out after season 3 and was a direct spoiler for the season 4 finale, should I be worried about season 4?

And actually I think they look kinda cool. But not AJ stinks. Buck whoever keeps making the call to leave best pony out of things.

• Brohoof 3

I will not be purchasing these. They look hideous.

Well according to this they currently run at $142 a set, so I'd daresay there's more than one reason for you not to buy...

On a side note, is Celestia wearing stockings?  :blink:

Well according to this they currently run at $142 a set, so I'd daresay there's more than one reason for you not to buy...

On a side note, is Celestia wearing stockings?  :blink:

Actually, there is more than one reason why I wouldn't buy this set.

1. The designs are just horrendous.

2. They are too expensive.

3. The sculpts are not show-accurate.

4. I really don't like any MLP merchandise with the brush able manes.

• Brohoof 1

The title of this thread excited me.

What awaited me inside revolted me.

(Celestia and Rarity look pretty alright, though)

• Brohoof 2

I've seen at least the fluttershy on e-bay for some time. Mind you, it is coming from hong kong. £20 for just one.. .__. nope!

(edited)

Nope - as much as I'd like to have an emo Rarity toy, why the hell did they leave out Applejack AGAIN?!?

I won't be purchasing this set for that very reason - if I stumble across an emo Rarity that comes by itself, I'll definitely have to pick it up, though  :D I think they look sort of neat.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

Nope - as much as I'd like to have an emo Rarity toy, why the hell did they leave out Applejack AGAIN?!?

I know right?! Why Celestia and no Applejack?! Oh well, I could never imagine Applejack being emo anyway...

But I cant imagine any of them being emo so there's no excuse. :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I know right?! Why Celestia and no Applejack?! Oh well, I could never imagine Applejack being emo anyway...

"Y'all look like a bunch a chewed up ponypies." Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1

Come to think of it, I suppose this was only a matter of time. This whole kiddiepunk/scene thing is very in right now, I mean just look at the success of the Monster High dolls. I do wish that they had done a better job, but I'm not really one for collecting pony toys anyways. I think the target demographic will enjoy them, if the price ever comes down or they make cheaper ones, so I am content.

They should add Applejack though. That's just rude. 

(We should also come up with punkified pony names like right now)

• Brohoof 2

But I cant imagine any of them being emo so there's no excuse. :okiedokielokie:

Apparently, being "scene" is what's in nowadays. It's just downright disrespectful towards true emos.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Uh... These look sooooo fake.... Yeah celestia looks like a stripper... I call bull.

Nah these are real, read about this weeks ago. These are actually being sold but I doubt they're "official" merch.

LET ME TAKE YOU ALL TO THE MAGICAL LAND OF HONG KONG WHERE ARE VIRTUALLY NO COPYRIGHT LAWS AND PEOPLE CAN MAKE ALL THE CLONES, KNOCK OFFS AND COUNTERFEIT MERCH THEY PLEASE!!!

Edited by The Coffee Man

Uh... These look sooooo fake.... Yeah celestia looks like a stripper... I call bull.

I wish they were :/ Celestia looks especially awful, hopefully this isn't some hint to a backstory showing how she worked her way up in the world! ;)

Black...just like my heart ;_; (imagine i say that in a sighing deep voice)

I will not be purchasing these. They look hideous.

Just like all the Hasbro merch, AM I RITE?!!??!

• Brohoof 1

Ngek. I This maybe used as a marketing placement next season, just like last season which was Rainbow Power. Last season was kick-ass, though...

Hasbro, don't 'ya meddle around with DHX to make a substandard season premier/finale with those hideous gothic ponies! You already have tons of $$$$$$$$$$$ from your boss little girls... :eww: :P

I think these look cool but they might be too "suggestive" Celestia looks too sexy and weird. Goth Pinkie makes sense though since Target already did a black and white Pinkie Pie line. There's already a Goth like Equestria Girl Pinkie Pie at Target. I hope these designs won't be on the show(except maybe in a Rock n Roll episode) since I could imagine parents complaining that they look like stripper ponies. It is disappointing that they cut out AJ but I'v seen them cut RD out of certain sets as well.

• Brohoof 1

I think these look cool but they might be too "suggestive" Celestia looks too sexy and weird.

I know right? Celestia in stockings is just plain out weird. Oh man, this marketing by Hasbro is getting pretty terrible nowadays.