movies/tv Is this the Krusty Krab? Best SpongeBob Quotes!

PonyFunk

"I'll have you know that I stubbed my toe last week while watering my spice garden, and I only cried for twenty minutes!"

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

"I'll have you know that I stubbed my toe last week while watering my spice garden, and I only cried for twenty minutes!"

"Way to go buddy, it took us 3 days to make that potato salad. 3 DAYS!"

"How tough are ya" "How tough am I? How tough am I? I had a bowl of nails for breakfast this morning!" "Yeah, so?" "Without any milk."

Seriously though, Spongebob has so many great quotes.

Or at least it used to, until after the Spongebob Movie.

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 2

-----

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that I've merged your thread with a previously existing one of the same subject.

When thinking about making a thread, please use the search function beforehand~

(edited)

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that I've merged your thread with a previously existing one of the same subject.

When thinking about making a thread, please use the search function beforehand~

Well, I did four different searches. I do not make a thread without searching first. It's just that the search function isn't very reliable. One of those searches was 'Favorite Spongebob Quotes', nothing came up at all for that one.

Oh well.

Edited by Kyoshi(Turbo Button)
  • Brohoof 3

Well, I did four different searches. I do not make a thread without searching first. It's just that the search function isn't very reliable. One of those searches was 'Favorite Spongebob Quotes', nothing came up at all for that one.

Oh well.

The search function is broken currently I think, been that way for awhile. Same with looking at topics participated in and stuff. A lot of duplicate topics popping up recently though with the search glitches going on. I cheated when I reported the duplicate topic since I had posted in this one before, I googled it exactly.  :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

SpongeBob: "I AM UGLY AND I AM PROUD!"

Squidward "Is that what he calls it?"

I love when SpongeBob sings the "Krusty Krab Pizza" song and he has that hilarious solo.

When SpongeBob replies to Sandy's pet cricket by saying "Sorry, I don't speak Italian".

The infamous "DEAAUUGGHH!"

Plankton: What does it take to get run over around here?! (One Coarse Meal, originally Plankton Got Served)

Only because it never should've happened.

Whenever people realise I can play guitar and go "omg play something" I'll usually default to Wonderwall just to screw with 'em xP

Otherwise, I'll instead play the Campfire Song Song, since it's the single greatest song ever written. xD

That said, some of the spongebob songs are pretty awesome xD
'Fun' and 'Striped Sweater' come to mind especially xD