Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Pinkie Pie cuter with straight hair or poofy hair?

Champion RD92

Straight Mane or Poofy Mane?  

78 users have voted

1. 1. Straight or Poofy?

• Straight
    • Poofy

Poofy hair all the way!

Happy Pinkie > Sad Pinkie!

I like how she looks when she has her hair down, but she's just so cute when she's happy! :D

Quoted for the truth!

Well, you didn't exactly choose a good picture for the flat hair.

The color in the picture you chose is slightly darker, giving flat haired pinkie a kind of evil look.

Also, people seem to connect flat hair pinkie with Cupcakes and/or crazy Pinkie (From Gummy's b-day party episode)

I believe Pinkie's hair almost directly influences her feelings, and who doesn't like a happy, poofy Pinkie? Her straight hair makes me sad in a way because I know it means she is also upset. So, vice versatile for her poofy hair, capiche?

Poofy in my opinion. Fits her personality better. Straight mane fit her better when she was depressed, but it really doesn't fit a bouncy, happy energetic character. Still, either way, poofy mane is cuter.

I admit my opinion of straight-mane Pinkie might be slightly soured by certain fan interpretations.

I like both styles in all honesty. Though poofy just seems sillier, and more expressive of Pinkie Pie's normal personality. I do wonder if we are ever gonna see Pinkie Pie with different hairstyles. I saw one recently where Pinkie Pie had pigtails, and it was something incredibly adorable.

Posted Image

(Source:http://jennieoo.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-With-A-Pigtail-304883437)

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...