Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Negativity Thread

verycreativeusername

So I was browsing the forums and saw there is a positivity thread. I thought: Why not make a negativity thread? If you need to vent something off your chest, want to talk about your bad day, complain about a jerk and other stuff that people would consider negative, do it here. Feel free to relate to each other.

• Brohoof 1

I had my first day of school today (I'm a senior in high school) and I honestly haven't felt this fucking horrible since, well, when I was back at school last year. I hate being surrounded by people who are all better, happier, and more successful than me while I'm expected to just be happy with what I have (which is basically nothing). I don't care if I'm being narcissistic, fuck their happiness, fuck their relationships, and fuck their success.   

I think its pretty rediculous that I was one of only 20 people in my town that showed up to vote today.  I live in a place where my profession is treated like shit, I have to travel to another town an hour away to get any groceries, and I have to hide my political and religious affiliation for fear of losing my job and being chased out of town.  I'm convinced that I'm surrounded by idiots and I can't wait to move to another state.

Well. Yesterday.

I decided to buy caramel coffee right, and THEN... I bought the orange labelled one but it wasn't my caramel coffee that I normally get!! It was on special!!! And it tricked me!!! WHY?!  :o

It turns out I got some awakening thing instead, so I went to take a sip of this stuff eagerly awaiting the creamy caramel taste.

Much disappoint.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.  We've recently expanded Life Advice to allow for rant threads if you need to get something off your chest, but an entire thread just focused on negativity is only going to cause problems.  Please feel free to start rant threads in Life Advice here if you wish, but this thread is going to be closed now.

• Brohoof 2