Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Rocks-are you going to see it?

KatieBelle

I'm only going to see Rainbow Rocks for the sake of reviewing it. I'm pretty sure this movie's going to bomb.

I wouldn't be surprised, considering how Equestria Girls went...

• Brohoof 1

I won't be seeing it in theatres because I live in Hick-ass nowhereville, Texas. I don't think it'll be airing within reasonable driving distance for someone without a car :lol:

I'll definitely be looking out for it on the internet, though :D I actually found the original EQG to be enjoyable in its own weird way. Plus, I'm excited to see how they handle Sonata Dusk :D

• Brohoof 2

I didn't like the first one. I have to say though, the clips they've been showing have really sold me on Rainbow Rocks. I think it's looking like a pretty good movie, and I hope it turns out well. I don't want to set my hopes to high, but it think people are going to be pleasantly surprised by this one.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not since: 

1) I didn't watch the first one after the trailers made me lose interest and hearing how bad or mediocre it was from people who did see it and 2) Even if I wanted to see it I can't find a theatre in my general area that intends to even show it.

Just watch it. (the first one)

Get it over with, there is a lot of funny moments.

They do look super weird, but you get used to it. But Spike as a dog is sooo worth it!!!

• Brohoof 3

If they show it in cinema in england. I've been on the cineworld site a few times, can't find it. I can find spongebob 2 though, and 50 shades of grey.

• Brohoof 1

Idk I kinda don't want to drive over to San Francisco for a movie that will be shorter than the drive back and forth :P

I dunno should I do it guys?

I'm not since:

1) I didn't watch the first one after the trailers made me lose interest and hearing how bad or mediocre it was from people who did see it and 2) Even if I wanted to see it I can't find a theatre in my general area that intends to even show it.

But the first movie was amazing :(

• Brohoof 2

I dont think so. The only reason why I had seen the first one was because a friend happened to have it on and it was ether that or ignore her. 

• Brohoof 1

I will definitely go watch it in theatres with my daughter, but I think she will enjoy it more than me. The story line is not really that appealing to me. I did enjoy Equestria Girls after watching it a couple times, but like others have said, didn't really like the character designs. They could have been much better.

But as I said, I will be watching in cinemas. Not sure when it will be released here in Australia probably later this year.

• Brohoof 1

I'll definitely watch it when it's available online. It's not worth my money to see a movie in theaters that's really just a marketing scheme to sell more toys. If it was actually a legitimate MLP FiM movie relevant to the actual show then I would reconsider.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

What I learned from this thread: bronies are fucking stingy.

Well ... I hate online piracy in general, so yeah. However there is the overseas portion of the community that may not have the ease of access that the folks in North America do. I can't fault them in a way.

• Brohoof 1

NO.BUCKIN.THEATERS.SHOWING.IN.MY.AREA.

post-20175-0-98389300-1411324182.jpg

It makes me sad inside. Not only do I have to countdown the days until it officially comes out, but I also have to countdown the days until it shows on the hub, or at least until someone films it in theaters like last time. -_-

Edited by Cupcakes14

I'm definitley not going on the day it comes on in theaters. Actually, I'll never see it in theaters. 

I'll wait until the movie makes it online, so I can watch it and critisize it by myself.

I pre-ordered the Rainbow Rocks BluRay online.

I'm not a big fan of movie theaters, and I have access to my brother's big Plasma TV.

Oh, and you can't pause, rewind, or slo-mo the movie in a Theater, and I gots to at least be able to pause it, whenever I enter Squee-mode, so I won't miss anything.

^_^

It's also easier to sing along / memorize the songs when you can turn on Subtitles. ;)

Edited by Onion Sing
  • Brohoof 3