Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:19 PM

1.jpg

According to Daniel Ingram's List. There are 91 episodes from Season 1-4 

Now, do the math. 
S1 - 26 
S2 - 26 
S3 - 13 

26+26+13 = 65 

Now, what makes 91 Episodes? Well the obviously number would be 26. Yes there are 26 episodes in Season 4. Everyone rejoice. 

Edited by ~Lawful Feld0~, 05 February 2013 - 10:29 PM.
fixing legibility; embedding the image

Register now to remove this ad.

#2 TailsIsNotAlone

TailsIsNotAlone

Pony

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:20 PM

http://www.derpibooru.org/234493

Looks like it's official: we're back to 26 episodes for Season 4!!! Words cannot describe the awesome, so here's Twilight with poofy hair! xD

#3 Betez

Betez

べテズ。

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:25 PM

Yes! I'm glad they experimented with a 13 episode season, but I honestly like 16 episodes a little more.

But wait, this means we have to wait longer for season 4! :(

#4 MelancholicMemory

MelancholicMemory

Blue Lightning's #1 Fan

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:25 PM

Math saves the day, yet again! *rejoices*

If the whole Twilight thing doesn't go badly, I have a feeling that S4 will be awesome. In my opinion, 26 is the perfect number of episodes a show's season should have. It's not too long and not too short. It's going to be great! :wub:

#5 100 beasts kaidou

100 beasts kaidou

Bunny

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

Everyone here was 99% sure it will be 26 Episodes. But I really hope This wont be the last season. Also this almost confirms every mane six will have an episode

#6 Concord

Concord

Phoenix

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

Hello!

Truly great news! I'm most pleased that Season 4 will include 26 episodes once more. Brace yourselfs, Season 4 posts are coming!

• SCS brohoofs this.

#7 Concord

Concord

Phoenix

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hello!

Haha :lol: . People rushing to make new threads about this certain topic. It's great news, but i don't believe, it's something we didn't expect. :P

#8 Dr. Eggnog

Dr. Eggnog

Bunny

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Anyway, that's pretty sweet.  I was really hoping that the next season would have 26 episodes.  Here's hoping they can keep the quality up.

#9 Kamil

Kamil

Bunny

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

Kinda makes you wonder why THIS season was only 13 episodes when the earlier ones and now the later one are all 26.

On the other hand, YAY!

(Also, ninja topic merge.)

#10 khaine21x3

khaine21x3

Changeling

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

hellll yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's good to see that they have more episodes for season 4, I always thought that S3 was too little.

#11 Jammo

Jammo

Phoenix

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

I hope the 16 episodes will cut the fat. Like be season 2 without the Family Appreciation Day or Mysterious Mare-Do-Wells. When you have a shorter season, the weaker episodes stick out a LOT more.

#12 Akihiro

Akihiro

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

26 episodes with our brand new alicorn Twilight ! Can't wait to see them !

[/troll]

Well, I think ponies are here to stay for at least another year... My mind wans't prepared for this.

#13 Celtore

Celtore

Ghost Pony

• Donors

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

Such awesome news to end what began to be a horrible day! I am also happy that they've gone back to the 26 episode format, but honestly, this confirmation alone is enough to cheer me up.

#14 Fluffy Pinkie

Fluffy Pinkie

Bunny

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

Yes this means all of the mane 6 should get an episode even Rairty :D and possibly evn others such as the CMC!  I hope this doesn't mean the quality of season 4 episodes goes down though especially consdering that Twilight will be an alicorn. but wait this means we'll have to wait even longer for the next season! :blush:

#15 TailsIsNotAlone

TailsIsNotAlone

Pony

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:42 PM

26 episodes in seasons 1 and 2 plus 13 in S3 makes 65 episodes. 91 (confirmed from the post) minus 65 leaves 26 episodes for next season, not 16. Twice as much pony for next fall. xD

Admit it people, we only carried on the "less episodes=more quality" argument to make ourselves feel better, not because there was any evidence for it in the actual season. We've hit the jackpot here! :lol:

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone, 05 February 2013 - 01:49 PM.

#16 TheLoyalBrony

TheLoyalBrony

Muffin

• Muffins

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

26 episodes in seasons 1 and 2 plus 13 in S3 makes 65 episodes. 91 (confirmed from the post) minus 65 leaves 26 episodes for next season, not 16. Twice as much pony for next fall. xD

Admit it people, we only made the "less episodes=more quality" argument to make ourselves feel better, not because there was any evidence for it in the actual season. We've hit the jackpot here! :lol:

I don't think fall is an appropriate time to assume it's rebirth Tails XD. I'm estimating for summer - late summer. Yeah it may be a little too optimistic but a man can dream can't he?

#17 Silverwisp the Bard

Silverwisp the Bard

The Renaissance Brony

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

Kinda makes you wonder why THIS season was only 13 episodes when the earlier ones and now the later one are all 26.

On the other hand, YAY!

(Also, ninja topic merge.)

Companies sometimes produce shorter seasons to open up more time for reruns to save production cost.

I assume that is what happened.

#18 Akavi

Akavi

Pegasus

• Moderators

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

I like this :). It gives them loads of room to give everypony sufficient screentime and development, as well as toy around with whatever wacky storylines they wish.

Thanks for the info! Still curious why this one was thirteen though.

Edited by DashForever, 05 February 2013 - 01:48 PM.

#19 Foxlovingbrony

Foxlovingbrony

Muffin

• Muffins

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

Yay :P, atleast now we know the show isn't going to stop, not with 26 episodes on the way. I for one am not worried what about what happens. The only thing i'm not looking forward to is the wait inbetween. :(

#20 Sterling Crimson

Sterling Crimson

Crystal Pony

• Members

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

Season 4 back to 26... EXCELLENT... Now to see if Twilight Alicorn pans out. I'm a bit concerned about this sudden turn of events, but I'm withholding my judgement until I see Season 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Register now to remove this ad.