Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Well,I really wanted a picture of Jeremy x Marionette.

But,I couldn't find a good one to use,so I just went with another Purple Guy x Phone Guy picture.

• Brohoof 1

Don Flamenco from Punch Out. That's who he is.

img-3553963-1-Don-Flamenco-720x898.jpg

img-3553963-2-fs09.gif

Si.

Here have a plate of cookies

plate-of-cookies-005web.png

A few brownies

gluten_free_brownies.jpg

A big cup of milk

non-alcoholic-white-glass-of-milk-health

If that's not your thing then well imagine a big glass of whatever beverage you prefer

And

A rose

single-red-rose-with-white-background-ni

• Brohoof 2

Not entirely sure if I already replied to the topic or not but what ever.. I chose my profile pic because it's my pony self, (fun fact: I was just playing around on photoshop when I made the face shot of Petrus, someone said they REALLY liked it so I used it as my pic)

I saw Big Hero 6 recently and really liked it. 

1. Because I can.

2. Because I extracted a custom game skin just to get this this pic.

3. Because why not?

^_^

Your picture...I think I'm in love...

hqdefault.jpg

The badass gentleman in this picture is Michael; or by his title, Michael of the Holy Eye. He's a bit similar to the playable priest character in the game, but he's a unique character called an Insader. Basically, he's a Paladin that fights with his bare hands like a Monk. indisputably my favorite NPC in the game.

I chose this image, because I wanted to see a reminder of my favorite MMORPG, Dungeon Fighter Online; or in South Korea, "Dungeon And FIghter" (DNF).  In my opinion, it succeeded in combining the elements of a 2-d Arcade Beat 'Em Up with that of an online RPG extremely well. Nexon originally hosted the game for North Americans to play for a while, but they weren't exactly dedicated on advertising or updating the game properly; They also didn't try to keep the playerbase updated enough. After a couple of years, including almost a full year that had little to no content updates, the game shut down. Pretty much all of the players, including, myself were ABSOLUTELY pissed, but then my anger ended up being disbelief and devastation.    

To my surprise and joy, the original developers of DNF posted on Facebook that they plan on attempting to revive the dead version of the game, and making it playable GLOBAL; not just only for North American players.  They announced this a year and a half ago, while ACTUALLY keeping followers up to date on the game's status as time progressed. The beta test begins in two weeks, and you can bet your life savings that I plan on taking part in it! :fiery:

I always have my icon of my OC Nova. She represents me, but I love to draw her in weird, or funny ways. Try out different styles, or just have it brightly coloured. Icon pics should be fun, so I don't take mine to seriously.
Sometimes Nova is a crystal pony, or a Nightmare villain, or a princess, sometimes she makes funny faces or goes on weird adventures. Sometimes she's dressed fancy, or dressed Chola. Whatever strikes my fancy to draw. So I have lots of weird images featuring her. 

Before this one I had a pic of my OC Atlas looking pretty normal.

Then I got into this vampire RP that was, and still is, the best RP I'd ever been in so in the spirit of it I made one with Atlas looking a bit vampire-y since he'd gotten himself bit along the way.

I'll change it sooner or later to something else Atlas related but right now I have nothing.

• 2 weeks later...