Who is hottest Princess?  

146 users have voted

1. 1. Who is hottest Princess?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Twilight Sparkle
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence
    • Queen Chysalis

My joke about Celestia controlling the sun has already been taken, sadly. Well, Chrysalis is a queen, but I'm voting her anyway. Nightmare Moon has a bad@$$ beauty to her, and Luna is beautiful as well (not to mention best princess), but I wouldn't consider her hot.

(edited)

First Luna. Her design is absolutely smoking perfect. Then Celestia, then Cadence.

luna_with_a_ponytail_by_jennieoo-d52dg5h

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 3

Luna, most definitely. She's graceful, regal, and royal, and yet she's also friendly, caring, and kind. Her mane, coat, and eyes are gorgeous. The way I imagine she would look in real life has curves in all the right places. Oh, and that old timey speech is really hot.

As enticing as Princess Luna is, my vote still goes to Celestia. With the personality she has, her benevolence and sweet demeanor make her hard to resist.

Celestia. Because... You know.. The sun... It's hot. Ha ha.. Stupid joke.

I'm torn between Twilight, Celestia, Luna and Cadance... You see, I like all the princesses.

But if I HAVE to choose one, then, I go with Cadance. I can't get it out of my head that she is the Aphrodite of ponies.

• Brohoof 2

Celestia hands down cause you can't beat the power of Sunny D dah errr I mean just the sun. Seriously though I think Celestia is the best looking

I'm not much into ponies, i'm more into anime characters but if it had to be a pony I would have to say it would be Princess Luna. But Queen Chrysalis she is unbearably ugly in my opinion.

I definitely won't use word "hot" but I find Cadence to be cutest one ^^ No reason, I just somehow like her (and Luna) most ^^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello.

Sorry Cadence it taken.

Two words: parallel universe.

There she is not taken.

Edited by Rush

Twilight. Shes so damn cute *CANT CONTAIN* *dies*

The first thing I would do if I came to equestria is killing flash sentry. I swear to lord baby jesus if he looks at twilight I will tear him in half.

just kidding... Poison dart will also do

Twilight. Shes so damn cute *CANT CONTAIN* *dies*

The first thing I would do if I came to equestria is killing flash sentry. 

But hah, flash sentry does not exist in some parallel universe. That or he doesn't like mares that way.