Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were a superhero, what would your powers be, and how would you use them?

Adachi

I would have Time Manipulation, and Illusion Magic.  As for what I would do with them, I would do whatever I want.  Who's gonna stop me when I control time and manipulate space.

post-11645-0-39232000-1398005771.pngpost-11645-0-39232000-1398005771.pngpost-11645-0-39232000-1398005771.png

Yes

Anything with a velocity with have no defining property of motion and the motility of particles with halt

There's no light

No warmth

Nothing but death

Way to crush my dreams! :(

Just kidding. I knew that. I thought this was if those limitations did not exist.

• Smoke Manipulation
  • Video Manipulation
  • Neon Light Absorption
  • Flight

I would be able to absorb smoke, video feeds from cameras, and neon lights from neon signs. Flight, well that's self-explanatory.

the ability to control time flow in selected areas of effect. Also, omnivision (and the processing power to handle it).

(could I also have a portal gun? that would make my life. imagine infinite looping in a slow-time field)

Way to crush my dreams! :(

Just kidding. I knew that. I thought this was if those limitations did not exist.

But it's a pretty cool ability

Save for you know, that it's highly inconvenient

• Brohoof 1

Shapeshifter. Because then it's like having a ton of super powers in one, because if I shifted into Sonic or the Flash, I also just gained the power of speed.

What would I use it for? I'd likely just mess around and do whatever with it. xP

I'd like to imagine myself having so epic power to just beat anything xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGcIkqPTHo0

Then again there's always the more super hero like than being some war god. Controlling water, earth, fire, or any of the other elements would be kewl o: I could see myself being some sort of time-controlling mage- kinda like Ultear from Fairy Tail if you've seen that xD Or Palkia- time traveling and such :3

I think earth-manipulating powers are grossly underused.  Characters who have that power usually just make crappy soil pillars, or make rocks float.  No.  I'd want the power to make silica structures rise from the ground as solid buildings, or the ability to landscape canals, roads, or fertile farmland, or make precious minerals and metals rise from the ground, or effortlessly make sturdy networks of tunnels with a wave of my hand.

Just kidding.  My REAL superpower would be the ability to regenerate as a pony in Equestria if a giant robot ever stepped on me.

I would be a supervillian with the powers of super strength, super speed, flight, and the ability to shoot explosive fire balls out of my hands kinda like a mage also I would be able to breath fire and I would be immune to fire. I wouldnt be a villain who tries to take over the world instead I would use my powers to hunt down and destroy superheroes after defeating a hero I would take their skull and weapon as trophies all but the bravest of heroes would fear me and the ones who would try to fight me would meet a fiery death.