Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were a superhero, what would your powers be, and how would you use them?

Adachi

I'd like to be able to cast magic.  Nothing too fancy, but I've become more interested in the street-level heroics of heroes like Daredevil, John Constantine, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, and others.  Saving the world and dealing with large problems is so stressful; there is such thing as too much excitement in one's life, so I'm good with a small slice of the pie.

• Brohoof 1

I always wanted to be like a Rainman: to be able to solve difficult math calculations in my head and reciting long streams of numbers on the fly. And to have a photographic memory of everything I ever seen, which I could recall at will. Or as John Nash from the movie "Beautiful Mind".

Well, but this is not much a superpower, because it doesn't require anything supernatural: all I need I already have between my ears. The only problem is how to use it in that way.

It might not seem much useful, comparing to superheroes such as Spiderman, Superman etc., but in the domain I delight, this ability would be irreplaceable. And if anyone of you have seen "Touch" TV series, you can probably see the implications of such a talent: when used properly, it could allow to calculate the probability of future events occurring, and predict the future, or influence it by changing some little details nobody would expect.

Cracking some codes would be useful, too ;) (you know, all banking security systems are based on difficulty of computations for some very large numbers).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mjtgdWd67Q

But if it has to be some superpower, then I'd opt for telekinesis.

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 1

I would have a elemental artifact in place of, or fused with, my heart, which would self generate near endless amounts of energy. Utilizing this energy, I would be able to reach transpony speeds (mach 2) have of the charts dexterity and reaction time, and be able to single-hoofedly control fire, ice, and electricity without a horn. Essentially, the amount of abilities and things I can do with the said energy is near limitless. My only weakness would be, while I may be augmented to pretty much demi-god levels, I can still mortally be taken down. Although, that will still be really hard to do.

But I would like to see them try.

Oh, and theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrjenDacFWI

Super strength, Super speed, near invincibility, Super breath, ice breath, Hyper flight, Heat vision (or Lasor vision, either-or), increased senses, X-ray vision, soul vision, invulnerability and fast thought processing! I'll be your modern day Superman!

And be able to carry out my wish for the world!

I either want shape shifting or telepathy as my superpower. Both are helpful superpowers to have. :P

My answer is simple...I'm going big or going home!

35 super hero groups powers baby!

I find it a bit funny that in Megaforce their powers are to basically use skylanders figurines to use their already, almost identical powers.

I think for me it would be the ability to control gravity!

I could make it stronger..weaker..I could reverse it or even make my own point of gravity...yeah that would be very cool indeed!  :ph34r:

That would in fact be my first choice for a super power, my second being matter manipulation. Well, that or being able to control squirrels; imagine an army of squirrels doing your bidding.

I find it a bit funny that in Megaforce their powers are to basically use skylanders figurines to use their already, almost identical powers.

That's because Saban can't do it right, since they slack off. SMF is going to be one of those power ranger seasons, that doesn't even come close to how awesome the original sentai season is.

I'd like the ability to freeze time for as long as I want. I would get sooo many things done. Of course, I wouldn't age, and no time would have passed so no one grows old and dies while I've frozen time. When I freeze time, I would like to be able to touch objects or people and that would cause them to unfreeze as well.

A bit silly, I know. :lol: