Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite moment from your favorite character?

ggg-2

(edited)

Anytime Fleetfoot is on screen. (since she has only been on screen like 7 or so times it counts)

But as for my favorite moment from my favorite mane 6, this has to be one of Dashie's finest hours.

post-23625-0-98587500-1401630488.jpg

Edited by Miaq_The_Truthful
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite Spike moment was when he failed to restrain himself from eating the jewels in Just for Sidekicks, and his antics in the episode in general. "Between you and me, I gotta give priority to paying customers"  :lol:

As for best pony, best Fleetfoot appearance was in Rainbow Falls. All of her lines were perfection

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My favorite Twilight Sparkle moment was when she went super saiyan on Tirek, omg that was so epic and so badass!

My favorite Rainbow Dash moment was definitely when she was rocking the stool back and forth during Twilight's teaching.

post-5578-0-34581800-1441157986.gif

Edited by MLPFanatic34

Anytime Fleetfoot is on screen. (since she has only been on screen like 7 or so times it counts)

But as for my favorite moment from my favorite mane 6, this has to be one of Dashie's finest hours.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

OMG.......everytime I see that scene, I literally have to turn away b/c of Spitfire's face, :lol:

OT: My favorite moment:

I'm just going to put all of them for Rarity :wub: She just invokes sort of a feeling of joy out of me whenever she's on-screen, and it's so hard to narrow down a single time that I've loved her the most...she's just so magnificent, and I just am going to put "all of them" down :D2014_rarity_beauty_contest_by_kyodashiro

I'm just going to put all of them for Rarity :wub: She just invokes sort of a feeling of joy out of me whenever she's on-screen, and it's so hard to narrow down a single time that I've loved her the most...she's just so magnificent, and I just am going to put "all of them" down :Dimg-2695631-1-2014_rarity_beauty_contest

Let me assist you there, ghostie, :D

• Brohoof 1

Hnng, So many wonderful moments of Fluttershy.... :wub: It's near impossible to pick just one favourite moment.... :blush:

I'd have to say Dragonshy, when she was defending her friends against the dragon.

There's a few more in this video.  Though none from recent seasons. But, I really like the couple times she's said "I'm so frustrated I could just  scream/kick something"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUCjAzHoLc

(edited)

Best of Fluttershy, she's golden here. The raging Fluttershy is also great (The one at the Season 1 Finale)

Also, Rarity is here, I actually laughed at the first part of the video xD

Edited by TheShyPony

(edited)

Discord has too many epic moments for me to count. Though him singing "Glass of Water" was certainly a pleasant surprise.

However I'm not going to post a video since this thread is flooded enough as it is!

Edited by The Golden Cross

Mine is when Applejack redeems herself at the Apple family reunion, this was the first song from MLP I felt compelled to purchase. Not only is the song incredibly catchy, I love the way she turns her previous frown upside down and makes the best of a bad situation. Her return to positivity was inspiring here and her energy is infectious :) 

Hmm, my favorite moment with Twilight Sparkle.

Well gosh, there's just so many! ^^

If I had to point out specifics off the top of my head, I would say:

- While singing "Love is in Bloom"

- While Princess Celestia is singing "Celestia's Ballad", and as she turns to an Alicorn.

- When Princesses Celestia, Luna, and Cadence are singing "You'll Play Your Part" to her. ^^

Just a hoof full out of many. ^^

• 2 months later...

Ok, long post.

It all begins with my love for G1. Tirek has stayed as my favourite character from the MLP franchise, being a satanic archetype and most evil of them all.

When he returned I was pumped.

This moment happened. It felt like fanservice to me.

Tirek owning Discord in Twilight's Kingdom. Discord had always been my least favourite G4 antagonist, for just how badly done of a rip-off he is, and because his fanbase is quite annoying.

Watching Tirek leaving Discord in the floor weak with no power while Tirek saying how pathetic he is was almost a blast, of how awesome he was in G1.

Edited by Darker