Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie getting a stallion?

Everleaf

I think she just didn't want him to tell her so things would stay as they were... she didn't want to have to deal with it

True, you make a valid point there. And this may be just a prediction, but maybe she just doesn't want to let anypony to know that she likes a dragon? Or maybe she's just playing hard to get; wink-wink.  ;) 

and a bravo to you, as well.

why thank you! thank you very much! :catface:

True, you make a valid point there. And this may be just a prediction, but maybe she just doesn't want to let anypony to know that she likes a dragon? Or maybe she's just playing hard to get; wink-wink.  ;) 

yeah, probably....ooh, imagine if, like, confessing that would be really bad... kinda how inter racial relationships used to be considered bad? dang, equestrias a minefield of unknown culture...dang it, writers!

RCPX0um.gif

why thank you! thank you very much! :catface:

yeah, probably....ooh, imagine if, like, confessing that would be really bad... kinda how inter racial relationships used to be considered bad? dang, equestrias a minefield of unknown culture...dang it, writers!

RCPX0um.gif

I know right, what if they're hiding this?  :eww:

mlp_suited_for_something_by_loceri-d48lm

I hope not. Love pairings have never worked in the show before, so I hope they keep the mane 6 single.

(edited)

I hope not. Love pairings have never worked in the show before, so I hope they keep the mane 6 single.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they did stay single. If they didn't, it wouldn't be anytime soon for sure.  :lol: 

Edited by Jenny The Pegasister

Even if it was an April Fools joke, I can't see it happening to any of the mane 6. I mean there has been love interests, Trendorhoof, Flash Sentry, Prince Blue blood. And none of those lasted longer than an episode. 2 of them involved Rarity.

Keeping the mane 6 as they are relationship wise, is good. It's a kids show, romance isn't needed, and what there is of it is enough. Heck, Celestia and Luna aren't even married. The only canon married couples are Mr. and Ms Cake, and  Cadence and Shining Armour. Among the mane 6's parents.....well that we know of. We still  haven't seen all of the mane 6's parents yet...

I'd probably get rather jealous if I ever seen Flutters having a canon coltfriend.:(

Even if it was an April Fools joke, I can't see it happening to any of the mane 6. I mean there has been love interests, Trendorhoof, Flash Sentry, Prince Blue blood. And none of those lasted longer than an episode. 2 of them involved Rarity.

Keeping the mane 6 as they are relationship wise, is good. It's a kids show, romance isn't needed, and what there is of it is enough. Heck, Celestia and Luna aren't even married. The only canon married couples are Mr. and Ms Cake, and  Cadence and Shining Armour. Among the mane 6's parents.....well that we know of. We still  haven't seen all of the mane 6's parents yet...

I'd probably get rather jealous if I ever seen Flutters having a canon coltfriend. :(

We have seen Rarity's parents in an episode. :)