Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie getting a stallion?

Everleaf

I have heard something about Pinkie maybe falling in love with a stallion (which is not Cheese) but however I am not so sure if this is true...

myself it does not seem like something that would happen but how am I to know?

have any of you bronies heard about this? If so what do you think?

Where did you hear that from?

It's not impossible, but it doesn't seem too likely, since she doesn't seem like the kind of pony out of the group to ever want to be tied down for anything

(edited)

No, please no. Romance ruined anime, I don't want it to ruin FiM as well. One can argue that the show IS marketed primarily towards little girls, but this is a show that breaks gender stereotypes, and adding romance would be basically telling girls that they need a man to make them happy/complete.

Although then again, it would be funny seeing people rage when their waifus get taken xD

Edited by Pegasus
  • Brohoof 3

I'm not going to rule it out, nor say that it's not impossible to pull off without ruining the show. I'm surprised that it would be Pinkie though. I figured the cliche thing to do would have it be Rarity (RIP in peace Rarity Fan Club). But then again, the point (if they did it) would be making it as not-cliche as possible. Show what a healthy and happy relationship looks like for the target audience. Heaven knows with media the way it is now they need it.

I don't think Pinkie will be getting a stallion too soon. As far as I can tell the closest thing we have to a relationship within the mane would have to be Rarity and Spike / Twilight and Flash Sentry.  :D

And that's not going to happen anytime soon either.

Pinkie deserves somepony special, and so far nopony that special has come along yet, but I'd like to see Pinkie develop a friendship with a pony unlike her, then develop a relationship with them even though they'd be complete opposites. I don't know if it's just me that thinks that'd be interesting, just my input. But on the rumors you've overheard, they're not true. Some brony reviewers just made some April Fools jokes about that. Maybe one day, though! 

138784235285.gif

Do I have to say it again? That was an April Fools joke made by the brony analysis community. They all posted what they said was season 5 spoilers on April fools day, and one of them was Pinkie getting a colt friend. Of coarse it was a fun laugh then, but are people still seriously taking that seriously? I mean come on, it's a joke. What can we not do jokes about upcoming episodes without causing an uproar? 

• Brohoof 1

Do I have to say it again? That was an April Fools joke made by the brony analysis community. They all posted what they said was season 5 spoilers on April fools day, and one of them was Pinkie getting a colt friend. Of coarse it was a fun laugh then, but are people still seriously taking that seriously? I mean come on, it's a joke. What can we not do jokes about upcoming episodes without causing an uproar? 

Some people are sometimes too gullible. (Not trying to be offensive  :o ) I can be gullible sometimes too, but I knew this was an April Fools prank/joke.

• Brohoof 1

April Fool's joke or not, I think it would be a pretty rad idea for there to be some sort of pony couple. Call me dreamer, but I'm still rooting for Spike and Rarity.

Anyone else remember the episode where he almost confesses his love for her? (:

• Brohoof 1

April Fool's joke or not, I think it would be a pretty rad idea for there to be some sort of pony couple. Call me dreamer, but I'm still rooting for Spike and Rarity.

Anyone else remember the episode where he almost confesses his love for her? (:

Ah yes, are you talking about the one where they're falling from the sky and he tries to tell her, but Rarity covers his mouth and smiles? I'm still suspicious about what she thought he was going to say... and a tad puzzled.

That was an April Fools joke made by the brony analysis community.

Can I get a link, please? ^^

I actually don't see Pinkie getting a Stallion or forming a relationship anytime soon, I have always thought if any, Rarity would be first. ^^

Can I get a link, please? ^^

I actually don't see Pinkie getting a Stallion or forming a relationship anytime soon, I have always thought if any, Rarity would be first. ^^

Well posted the day before April Fools day, it should still be obvious that AnY hates spoilers

To top it all off, this one has April Fools in the title of the video.

More reviewers posted this, but I think I've proved my point.

• Brohoof 1

love is a part of every day life, a lot of people will think that by giving Pinkie an official stalionfriend or whatever will symbolize that you need love to be happy. this is not true, plus it will probably be sunk by the time the episode ends. but anyway the other 5 members of the mane six don't have a relationship going on, so what if just one pony ends up with a stallion?

(edited)

Romance again? Okay, to restate what I have said before.... romance DOES NOT RUIN A KIDS SHOW! Kids hate icky romance, but as a kid I was a better and more dedicated shipper than I am now. As long as its sweet and cute and fun, kids usually like it (secretly) also, it would be good in this show because of how the writers could portray it. So many bronies are digging deeper and analyzing, and as a result we get better writing. I think the writers could handle a romance, they've done well with the ship hints so far. (Flash was a stretch and it showed, but Flash is at his core a character who could be given meaning. Flash the PONY, at least. Flash human is a d***.) Also, I bet the writers could portray romance in a better light than what it has been shown as in most kids shows. It seems like something to be ashamed of sometimes in kids shows and movies. It should be shown as something enjoyable and fun and as something GOOD. When I was little I was embarrassed of my romantic notions. :P And even now it is still hard for me to handle romance in real life. Kids shows should show romance as something good that doesn't have to embarrass you or change you.

also, yeah, I know, April Fools. :umad:

Edited by Wild Star

love is a part of every day life, a lot of people will think that by giving Pinkie an official stalionfriend or whatever will symbolize that you need love to be happy. this is not true, plus it will probably be sunk by the time the episode ends. but anyway the other 5 members of the mane six don't have a relationship going on, so what if just one pony ends up with a stallion?

3cc43dc9.gif

Bravo, bravo my friend, I agree.

Romance again? Okay, to restate what I have said before.... romance DOES NOT RUIN A KIDS SHOW! Kids hate icky romance, but as a kid I was a better and more dedicated shipper than I am now. As long as its sweet and cute and fun, kids usually like it (secretly) also, it would be good in this show because of how the writers could portray it. So many bronies are digging deeper and analyzing, and as a result we get better writing. I think the writers could handle a romance, they've done well with the ship hints so far. (Flash was a stretch and it showed, but Flash is at his core a character who could be given meaning. Flash the PONY, at least. Flash human is a d***.) Also, I bet the writers could portray romance in a better light than what it has been shown as in most kids shows. It seems like something to be ashamed of sometimes in kids shows and movies. It should be shown as something enjoyable and fun and as something GOOD. When I was little I was embarrassed of my romantic notions. :P And even now it is still hard for me to handle romance in real life. Kids shows should show romance as something good that doesn't have to embarrass you or change you.

also, yeah, I know, April Fools. :umad:

and a bravo to you, as well.

3cc43dc9.gif

Ah yes, are you talking about the one where they're falling from the sky and he tries to tell her, but Rarity covers his mouth and smiles? I'm still suspicious about what she thought he was going to say... and a tad puzzled.

I think she just didn't want him to tell her so things would stay as they were... she didn't want to have to deal with it

Nope. That'll violate 'The Lauren Faust Act of 2010' section 3 (I just made that up... :P) 'no romance, except when it's a short term affair, is allowed'.

But despite that, I am still craving for Sparity... :P