You Have Three Wishes, What Do You Wish For?

DiscordedBrony

1. I wish to have enough money to live comfortably and I won't have to ever worry about debt and to help my friends. 

2. I wish pokemon were real and so were ponies that would be awesome 

3. I could become a famous author 

1: Wish for Finn's Blade of Grass from adventure Time. Cause that thing is awesome.

2: Wish for the superpower to call forth any food I desire.

3: Wish to have a collection of the entire series of Dr. Slump, with working and well made English subtitles for every episode.

• 2 weeks later...

1. A real life, working Portal Gun that only works for me and people I authorize it to work for.

2. Portal to Equestria.

3. 3 more wishes.

4. Portal to Anime World.

5. Portal to Mobius.

6. 3 more wishes.

and so on, and so on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ONE: I wish that I had a bank account that had two million dollars in it that I couldn't get into until I'm 21

TWO: I wish I could fly without wings and there would be no negative problems or that anything would backfire from that wish.

THREE: I wish I could have one wish each day for the rest of my life!

That would be that. I mean, a thousand wishes? If I wished for that, I might run out, so a wish per day for the rest of my life is better.

1. ITo be able to kick a football(Soccer ball) 700,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Times a millisecond.

2. Infinite Stamina.

3. The Ability to run at 800,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Miles per millisecond.

Yes I want to be the best footballer in the world.

Or.

1. Infinite Money.

2. Infinite Intelligence.

3. The ability to win any arguement.

Other wishes(Which cannot become because of the rule of 3). A Mall in my Bedroom closet. Infinite food. A Library with all the books in the universe. Or, the most important wish of all. I WISH TO BE A GOD!!! 

In fact, scratch that. I wish I was in Equestria as my Ponysona Scarface One.

1. To be a very successful childrens book illustrator/ author
  2. To have excellent physical, mental and emotional health for all of my long life
  3. To have the ability to learn any lanuage effortlessly

I want this soooo badly haha

Edited by Flytee

In Fact.

1. I wish i had 700,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 MLP DVD's up to the year 2600. All G4. Each one after Season 100 having over 200,000 Episodes. And every season there is a more powerful villain.

2. I Wish I had the power to traverse universes.

3. To be immortal in Equestria.

The MLP 200,000,000,000,000 Generation Library. Each Generation in a massive library the size of a galaxy. I wish i had that. And every generation after 4 was good.

Edited by 41Hornet

1. A personal genie so I can wish for more things that I forgot, and he needs to look like this:

LaJinntheMysticalGenieoftheLamp-TF04-JP-

2. $661 million dollars (don't ask me why such a specific number)

3. a pill that, when taken, gives me the powers of telekinesis, levitation, flight, and heal myself, for the rest of my life

Oh, there's really only one thing I want that'll make everything I want come true.

1. Take me and Lunaris out of this world, and put us in the world that I am creating of Alterra. This is the first and foremost wish. Change me so that I was born in this world, with a history that fits it as a human. Same with Lunaris. Then let us live out the story that we're writing, in which we become Valstaens (non-humans) and go through great trials until we have a happy ending with romance and stuff. And we can live out the rest of our lives still struggling even after the happy ending through these trials and adventures, but only getting closer and closer.

After that? You've pretty much given me all that I desire. I really can't think of what else to use the two other wishes on, as Alterra is my ultimate vision for life. So I suppose I'll just save the other two for when they are necessary.

I could wish to alter myself in a more positive way, like give my mind the ability to comprehend three dimensions and remove my dyscalculia. But I feel it would be an injustice on me to wish away flaws. They are a part of who I am, and even in a different world as a different species, I still want to be myself. The good and the ugly.

I am materialistic to a fault!

My three wishes would be:

1. More money than I could ever spend in a lifetime!

2. … A trip to Japan, I guess?

3. ………To live comfortably for the rest of my life…

Number one really knocked it out for me!