Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last thing you accidentally did to hurt yourself?

Courageous Thunder Dash

6 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Sheeeeeesh....I hope you're alright. That must've hurt like

Yeah... Not gonna lie I was screaming was really horrendous like someone was jackhammering my upper chest lol.

I just konked out in the hospital barely even had the energy to speak 😢

Im getting there,  things awkward with one arm, pain is quite bad and sleep ain't great 😬

5 minutes ago, Patty Thundersnow said:

Geez, hope you're doing okay now.

Very so so unfortunately, I'm awake now at 2am since I cant get comfy 😕

3 hours ago, Tweek said:

I broke my collarbone 3 days ago.  I went over the handlebars of a quad bike and slammed front first into a ramp / bump.

Couldn't breath for what felt like eternity then the pain hit 😣

Got carried off the track, had to wait for 4 hours in ER...  Had some old couple next to us trying to cheer me up, i just hid my head on my aunt wanting them to leave me alone lol

Ouch I’ve done that before but I did it when I was younger that’s got a hurt it’s not fun. I did it when I was at my friends house I slipped on the book on the stair case and went flying and landed on my arm and almost I think died because I smashed my neck/head on a bathtub my friend left a puddle of water and my head went in to it my mom was so scared. I hope you feel better Bud!

1 minute ago, EasyBreezy said:

Ouch I’ve done that before but I did it when I was younger that’s got a hurt it’s not fun. I did it when I was at my friends house I slipped on the book on the stair case and went flying and landed on my arm and almost I think died because I smashed my neck/head on a bathtub my friend left a puddle of water and my head went in to it my mom was so scared. I hope you feel better Bud!

Oh man that sounds really scary 😱 glad u got through it

I'll get thru it, just the pain lack of sleep and meds  making me sick is getting to me

1 minute ago, Tweek said:

Thanks both for the concern btw 🤗

*hugs*

*le hug back* I know how you feel I rmeber how bad it was  it will hurt once it’s healed on like rainy days and storms but it won’t hurt later on it will be less painful 

1 minute ago, Tweek said:

Oh man that sounds really scary 😱 glad u got through it

I'll get thru it, just the pain lack of sleep and meds  making me sick is getting to me

It was scary for my mum but I don’t rmeber much but I am all better I smashed my lip in to my nana’s walker because I was a dumb kid and ended up with stitches and I have a slight discolouration on my lip

1 minute ago, EasyBreezy said:

le hug back* I know how you feel I rmeber how bad it was  it will hurt once it’s healed on like rainy days and storms but it won’t hurt later on it will be less painful 

Ah man hope it goes away eventually,  im try go to sleep now can barely keep my eyes open 😕 hope we talk more soon tjo

7 minutes ago, ridaranka said:

i fell off of my bed and hit my arm really hard earlier. i even yelled bullsnap!!!!!!!!!!! really loud 

Ouch dude that’s got a hurt I got close to spraining my ankle just for taking laundry outside to do it ;-; I hope you feel better :)

Edited by EasyBreezy
I wanted to add on
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, EasyBreezy said:

Ouch dude that’s got a hurt I got close to spraining my ankle just for taking laundry outside to do it ;-; I hope you feel better :)

Thanks you too :)

Edited by ridaranka
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I was crawling under my parents’ porch to close their house vents for the winter because no one else could fit under there. My dad told me to watch my head so naturally the first thing I did was watch my head…as it connected with the underside of the porch at better-than-normal velocity. It hurt.

So I hurt my right wrist/hand at my old job (like four-five years ago). My hand has never really been the same since. There are certain things I can’t do for too long or it starts to hurt. Like drawing or writing, which I’ve been doing the past….4 hours now? Keeping track of my cards. I’ve got just a few more to get into single sleeves and into the binder. Then unfortunately I’m going to have to stop.Which sucks because I wanted to get at least one more box done tonight. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...