Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last thing you accidentally did to hurt yourself?

Courageous Thunder Dash

I was trying to tune my violin and I wasn't paying too much attention to just how much pressure I was putting on the peg. Needless to say, the string snapped and my hand wasn't in good shape.

• 4 weeks later...

I just picked up Alma to get her out of my room before I go upstairs, but then my elbow hit the door. That's why the consequences happened - Alma jumped off with such force that I almost shrieked because of the bloody streaks she left behind.

It was my own fault but damn, those claws dug deep.

Today, I got careless and burned my hand on a hot soldering iron. I have a big fat blister on my finger now.

Later on, I was walking through a dark room and tripped over my cat. I also happened to be holding a glass of water and it spilled everywhere. The cat looked a bit disturbed, but other than that, he was okay.

I cracked my shin against a nice solid piece of wood... that is inside of a cat tree.
...I walked into a cat tree.

• Brohoof 1

I might have accidentally shaved off an almost three centimeters long patch of my leg. Blood was all over the shower floor.

• 3 weeks later...

Several weeks ago at work, a part slipped out of my hand and a sharp edge (which it wasn't supposed to have) cut my wrist. Not only was I bleeding, but there was the grease we use was on it. I went to first aid immediately, got it cleaned off, put a band-aid that peeled off 15 minutes later, and did some stupid OSHA paperwork.

i noticed that i could touch aluminum foil right out of the oven without burning myself a while back.  

i grossly misunderstood what this meant, and when i couldn't find an oven mitt, I tried to pull a pan out of the oven with a wadded up piece of foil.  

yeah, i may as well have just grabbed the pan with my bare hand.  ouch.

• 1 month later...

I cut my left ring finger at work and bled a fair amount. It didn't hurt much, but I haven't been able to fully use my left hand without feeling (too much) pain during the past few days. It hasn't stopped me from gaming, so no real loss

Dubbed out my cig and ended up burning my finger on the part that was still lit. I wasn't concentrating since I was WhatsApping a friend with my other hand. It left a little mark, but the best part was the little opera'd "oww" I let out. :lol:

• 1 month later...

I get head aches so bad a puke...meds or no meds

Have you went to have that checked out? There could be several issues that cause that.

I got a nail stuck in my leg the other day. That has happened far too many times.

Have you went to have that checked out? There could be several issues that cause that.

I got a nail stuck in my leg the other day. That has happened far too many times.

Yes i ended up in the neurologist and the hospital more times then i can remember 3 grand later and they still don't know whats wrong with me....