Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

Heh, I've been waiting for a chance to have him kick off about something: like, really kick off. :P

Cross posted... But then again Adrass is single minded enough to ignore folks and continue arguing. Gonna fix it up a bit still so that it makes sense in context, 2 mins! :)

Oh it's that much farther still? Okay! I was playing it off as less, sorry! This will make more sense for Clarke finishing what he's working on anyways. In the meantime he'll be spending time with Whisp cuase he's curious about her, Robert for riddles and games of wit and wordplay, Zaddion for discussion of magic and philosophy, and maybe Dresden cause he seems like a nice guy.

Anyone else doing anything special? Training the Princess some perhaps?

Edit:

:P Well that was synchronized my fellow GM hahaha

As for Clarke he's not going to let Whisper see what he's working on and will only offer infromation on Tinkering as he is questioned and at this point still rather guarded.

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 1

Anyone else doing anything special? Training the Princess some perhaps?

If you decided to help Whisper with anything or if theres anything you wish to describe about the skipped days, please feel free to do so!

Meh. Robert's approach to training the princess is exactly what he said it would be. He's going to be practicing all the time anyway, and if she happens to come over, he'll teach her something. 

@@RunsWithSquirlz

If Indicus is teaching her about daggers, then Helena can teach Whisper about stealth. It's what she was going to originally do anyway.

What's the inn MEANT to be? An inn for rest and relaxation, like most other inns, or something that's special to this one?

Nevermind. I think I figured it out from the name of the inn. Or maybe I didn't but anyway, let's see where this goes!

To me, the way you describe and such, it just comes off as something other than an inn. I get that it's just an ordinary and not very well-known inn but it just seems like it's something different.

I imagine Zaddion wouldn't train Whisper in the basics of Magick just yet. To him, she'd have to be completely focused to get results (unless she's a natural learner, but Zaddion hasn't seen anything to suggest such), so he'd probably wait for the others to bring her to a level they deem acceptable before asking permission to pretty much take up most, if not all of her "lesson," time.

As for Clarke's discussions with Zaddion, he would likely slowly guide the conversations towards the differences between his Magick and Clarke's. Perhaps eventually starting to inquire about how Clarke's inventions would work if built in collaboration with someone who could use (and likely knows a little more about), raw Magick itself.

Well that's what I meant. But you really really have to do something about interactions with the others.

As for Zaddion, he can decide based on her training with Dresden. Her 'natural' ability is that she can do it, for a short moment, but can't control it. She doesn't know the basics.

Ugh, I keep forgetting about the Raven... Shadow Illusion... Thing. Although I suppose it helps round out the character, Zaddion isn't one to forget but likely doesn't see it as his own, such bonds with people or animals are beyond what he has expected of his life.

Agh, really sorry everyone. Through a mix of different things I've had time to read through the RP carefully, but not generate any very long posts. I guess I should just start posting more simple actions when I don't have time for longer ones so Zaddion doesn't fall behind like here.

Would it be acceptable to just say he was guided to the same place with the other three, and has been relatively quiet this whole time?

Edited by Sanctified Absence