Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Invincible

(edited)

EDIT: I'm stupid, so i left out half of the title for this post.

Here's a little something that got me thinking. The great and powerful (and evil) Trixie and Vs. Inspired Rarity. Who will win?

What we know about the amulet:

-Can't be removed by force, only Trixie can should she desire it.

-Gives her incredible magic powers that (possibly?) put her spells on par with alicorn magic.

-Makes the wearer progressively more and more aggressive.

-Apparently allows the user to freely use spells without fatigue.

What we know of the inspiration manifestation spell:

-A rare, forgotten spell that can only be removed once the user is told truth of their work.

-Allows instantaneous creation of anything the user can imagine, and change things into whatever the user desires in much the same fashion.

-Gradually corrupts the mind of the user into making them seek to change everything around them.

-Is considered "dark magic" and can be reversed.

Take into account Rarity and Trixie's attributes and characters. Who wins?

Edited by Terminus

(edited)

I.M.Rarity wins,she just imagines Trixie as a beautiful sculpture impaled with beautiful spikes. 

Edit: Seriously I.M.Rarity is overpowered as hell,instant physical manifestation of a imagined object or the reconstruction of a already existing object through mere thought?

lol thats some scary stuff people. 

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 3

Definitely I.M. Rarity. As Pinkamena said, this is overpowered. In my opinion, the only entitie that could defeat I.M. Raty would be Discord, because his magic works pretty much the same. A fight between those two would probably end like this: Both imagine, simultainiously, their opponent as something powerless, and poof! Both are defeated. 

• Brohoof 3

Im not too sure what your trying to say,sorry  :(

Rare has to create a fabulous item with the natural ability to do harm, i.e. that heavy spikey outfit she made for spike could've weighed trixie down or maybe a fabulous weapon. Otherwise trixe can basically  just summon an oversized fireball without limitations, where as rare it has to be something she's making look better. 

• Brohoof 1

Rare has to create a fabulous item with the natural ability to do harm, i.e. that heavy spikey outfit she made for spike could've weighed trixie down or maybe a fabulous weapon. Otherwise trixe can basically  just summon an oversized fireball without limitations, where as rare it has to be something she's making look better. 

She could create a fabulous pillar of spikes and impale Trixie. Her powers were not limited to making things fabulous,it was just something she personally liked to do.

Why shouldn´t she be be able to? You can use literally everything offensively.

Define "offensively",because she could make a fabulous pillar appear between your brain,its not her fault your brain was where she decided to materialize the pillar lol.

Mmh ok, fair enough.

I don't know if she can win with that though. It would be interesting to see that. :lol:

And yeah by offensively, I meant if she can use it to fight with lasers etc.

Mmh ok, fair enough.

I don't know if she can win with that though. It would be interesting to see that. :lol:

And yeah by offensively, I meant if she can use it to fight with lasers etc.

Fight with lasers? Thats the basic unicorn battle spell.

(edited)

Fight with lasers? Thats the basic unicorn battle spell.

I don't remember Rarity has ever shot a laser in the show? :huh: Edited by Blobulle

It's hard to say as it seems that the alicorn amulet was drastically underused when Trixie decided to take over Ponyville. We have no idea of it's full potential if used by someone who actually wanted to really take over.

Could it counter the Inspired Rarity magic? Again it's hard to say. We see that the Inspired magic has deadly potential, but we don't know if it can be countered by...say a powerful unicorn like Twilight or Sombra wielding the amulet.

Now, if we do use Trixie...then yeah, she has no chance.

Her powers were not limited to making things fabulous,it was just something she personally liked to do.

Then I guess she loses because the Rarity we know isn't inspired to create weapons that hurts ponies.

Then I guess she loses because the Rarity we know isn't inspired to create weapons that hurts ponies.

So trapping someone in a crystal prison.basically leaving them to either be saved by a high level magic user(Twilight) or left to die isn't hurting any pony? 

You don't have to be 'aware' of your injury and harm to others,especially if your mind has been driven to no longer care about anyone else but your sense of 'fashion',which is by the way subjective and capable of changing at a drop of a hat. 'Fashion' doesn't have to be safe.