mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Everyone's saying that Nightmare wasn't that bad of an album. Damn, in my opinion it was just as bad as their self-titled album. Waking The Fallen was a decent album, not the greatest, though not the worst, City of Evil was just meh, I didn't like it at all.

Not like anyone gives a fuck, but here's my opinions:

Sounding the Seventh Trumpet - pretty awesome

Waking the Fallen - Amazing

City of Evil - Really good, but not quite as good as WtF

Avenged Sevenfold - mediocre and kind of boring

Nightmare - Better than the self-titled, but not as good as the first three

Must.Plug.Periphery.Every several days.

All the time to call to call the things they did a lieeeeeeeee.

Every time you plug it, I get a little more intrigued. I need to stop being a lazy bastard so I can properly check them out.

And for some odd reason, that song put me in a FF mood, so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J64hEp63_I

• Brohoof 1

WE NEED MOAR ISIS, damn I'm in such a Post-Metal mood tonight.

And also some Neurosis to go with that Isis.

Yup Moog's in a total Post-Metal/Atmospheric Sludge Metal mood tonight.

Not like anyone gives a fuck, but here's my opinions:

It's obvious that we kinda do, since we spent half a page talking about a band most of us don't like that much.

Posting Defeater because they have a new album coming out in July.

It's obvious that we kinda do, since we spent half a page talking about a band most of us don't like that much.

All right, well now that I've given my opinions, I'm not gonna bring that band up anymore, considering no one here likes them except me lol

Here's more BTBAM:

Repping some Vildy before bedtime. You can't get much better than this, can you? Ambidjent at it's finest.

Why does Sweden have so much good music?

THALLTHALLTHALLTHALLTHALL

Posting Defeater because they have a new album coming out in July.

Defeater is awesome. A friend of mine recently got me into them. Then he moved back to Michigan like a punk :(

Also, I keep not noticing all the full albums being posted here, so I click on one, go about my business, and then half an hour later, I'm thinking "damn, this song is really fucking long..." :P

Anyway, was going through a bunch of years old stuff on my harddrive and found myself listening to Serj Tankian's Elect the Dead.

I forgot how fucked up this song was:

If you don't feel like actively listening to it, it's about a brother and sister who are in love. The brother says they should commit suicide together so they won't have to bear the shame of incest. They go to a cliff, but when they're about to jump, the brother pulls back, lets her fall, and just says that he lied. Then he smiles and walks away.

Haven't listened to his later stuff, I hear it's less metal and more jazzy/symphonic?

• Brohoof 1

I haven't posted anything today, so I'll post stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyU3UP3CP1s

I've always liked Fear Factory, but I heard Burton sounds really bad in concert. The albums still sound good regardless, with my favorites being Archetype, Obsolete, and Mechanize.

Have you checked out Brujeria? They are a supergroup. If you like FF then you'll totally dig them.

Have you checked out Brujeria? They are a supergroup. If you like FF then you'll totally dig them.

One of my friends is a huge Fear Factory fan, and he invited me to a Brujeria concert. I always thought they were alright, but I'm not a huge fan of them. I guess it might be the vocalist or something, I'm not sure.

I took on all that homework like a champion. 

Like a...Champion RD92?

(come on guys, you know what was hilarious)

Now have some Megadeth. Hangar 18 bitches.

This song makes me c**

• Brohoof 1

Now have some Megadeth. Hangar 18 bitches.

This song makes me c**

If it's Rust in Peace, you know the song that you have to love is Holy Wars.

For some really, really strange reason Rammstein, that weird German not-so-metal band is gaining a ton of popularity in my town. Out of nowhere, there are people running around with Rammstein t-shirts and singing their songs. I seriously have not idea what the fuck is happening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzGKsXPBILw

WHEN I SAID I WANTED PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND MY MUSIC, I DIDN'T MEAN IT THIS WAYYYYYYYYY

• Brohoof 2

If it's Rust in Peace, you know the song that you have to love is Holy Wars.

I fucking love Holy Wars. It's my favorite Megadeth song along with Hangar 18. I also love Peace Sells and Symphony of Destruction. Mechanix is really awesome too.

I fucking love Holy Wars. It's my favorite Megadeth song along with Hangar 18. I also love Peace Sells and Symphony of Destruction. Mechanix is really awesome too.

Yeah, I like Holy Wars too. My favourites would probably be Hangar 18 and Killing Is My Businessandbusinessisgood (+ some spaces), in other words, their two most popular from what I'd guess. It's been quite a while since I listened to any Megadeth.

And in the past week, I've reverted back to what I've done about a a year ago, which would be playing just a select few songs over and over again. I've listened to this one quite a lot, and also "The Mighty Masturbator" from the same album.

SMOKE THAT FUCKING WEEEEEEED BOY

ILU HevyDevy <3<3<3

The Conjuring is my favorite Megadeth song, too bad Dave won't play it anymore.

In other news, I learned how to play a Slayer riff. I feel so proud of myself.

• Brohoof 2

Makes me think of how I can't wait till I get a bass guitar and start learning some awesome songs on the bass.

Yes, you do that and we can form our pony-themed sludge band Eyehatecelestia lol. Oh and hey an Electric Wizard song, I have that CDwub.png  

I'm going to also leave some Electric Wizard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL9AOEUmQLY

holy shit guys why is the metal thread endless reposts now

It's never "here's a new band to discuss"

it's <STUPID BICKERING ABOUT A7X OR SOME OTHER BAND RD92 LIKES FOLLOWED BY MOOG POSTING ABOUT HOW MUCH HE LOVES CONVERGE OR SOME OTHER METALCORE BAND AND THEN DAWN POSTING ABOUT SOME FLAVOR OF THE MONTH BAND THAT EVERYONE'S ALREADY HEARD ALREADY> with occasional input from other people. I swear, "I'll just leave this here" is just an excuse to make a bad post music related.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4hQXT3rsY

interesting folk black metal from one of the guys of Darkthrone. P gud if you ask me.

• Brohoof 1

holy shit guys why is the metal thread endless reposts now

It's never "here's a new band to discuss"

it's <STUPID BICKERING ABOUT A7X OR SOME OTHER BAND RD92 LIKES 

well maybe if Dawn didn't keep talking shit about everything I post on here >.>

and i dont have a new band to discuss, sorry.

like i said before, I'm out of bands to post lol