Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most WTF MLP Collectible Ever

Party Cannon

DKE Toys announced their last SDCC 2014 exclusive today. As Pinkie would say, it's a "doozy!"

img-2877188-1-14686658256_d768932dae_o.j

img-2854274-1-tumblr_m4hqe2T4Kw1r3k1m8o1

Not that bad but it certainly frightens me to in a different way.

I never felt the need to eat a cupcake Pinkie, and certainly not with such a design.

img-2880115-1-FKO_3465.jpg

2098757_1319348490857.85res_319_296.jpg

Pretty much sums up how i feel.  :maud:

• Brohoof 2

You know what? The Royal wedding toys came out before the Season 2 finale, Crystal Ponies came out before the Season 3 opener, Alicorn Twilight toys came out before Season 3 finale, and Twilight's castle came out before the Season 4 finale....you know what this toy means....It's going to be canon...

2vih62t.jpg

:umad:

• Brohoof 4

You know what? The Royal wedding toys came out before the Season 2 finale, Crystal Ponies came out before the Season 3 opener, Alicorn Twilight toys came out before Season 3 finale, and Twilight's castle came out before the Season 4 finale....you know what this toy means....It's going to be canon...

img-3135207-1-2vih62t.jpg

:umad:

Note to self: Never check out MLP FiM toys during the season.

• Brohoof 2

DKE Toys announced their last SDCC 2014 exclusive today. As Pinkie would say, it's a "doozy!"

I have about 54 feelings about this and they're all completely different from each other

Edited by Colon Vee

The only thing I see that's "wtf" in the OP is the price.

It's pinkie pie with commando gear. You know the awesome power you could do with that?

Just imagine, commando pinkie just busted out of prison for being confirmed illuminati, and is out to collect all 5 freljord ice pieces to stop the upcoming zombie invasion by using the pieces to align the planets while being hunted by aliens and the government.

It's perfect. The pinkie pie cupcake... not so much.

• 2 weeks later...

when it comes to this figure...
the best way to explain my feelings towards it is like... hm...
oh! i got it!
 that fish guy from that one spongebob episode who was like chasing spongebob and patrick around shouting "chocolate", while in the end he buys them all.
yeah, i'd like to buy every single figure they have of that pinkie pie please c:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...