Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I am flashlight fan

f00c_klarus_p1a_tactical_led_flashlight.

Lame? Sorry I'll be serious now ._. Jeez, can't you just laugh? :3

Yes I'm FlashLight fan. I approve the ship, please <3 And it reminds me of something :wub:

500px-Equestria_girls_flash_sentry_x_twi

Edited by Simon Teemo
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Man, I've just read Flash's entry in the fic Aftermath of a Fallen Star and I feel awful about him  :( . Cute pic time to raise my mood  :please:

966928__safe_twilight+sparkle_shipping_s

Edited by Steve Piranha

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still one of the only ships I can actually support =^-^=

I really, really do hope they go somewhere with it eventually. Artistic expression should not be suppressed by fans of the show. It was clear in the first EQG that they wanted to build up a proper romantic relationship, perhaps spanning several seasons. I understand many people found Flash Sentry offputting in EQG1 as he was kinda a cardboard cutout type of character. BUT he has gotten so much better, especially with Legend of Everfree (his characterizations being one of the ONLY things I actually liked about that movie, might I add -.-).

96da3bba08c5dd19269c670e4a46412f52d0a0e5

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys, guess what, found some funny shit while investigating Netflix Castlevania LatAmerican dub. I was here, knowing most of the region's cast being Mexican horses, and since the second season is on, and started with the new cast if they are as such. 

Started with this guy

latest?cb=20180806085342

And looking at his profile, noticed that he's boyfriend with the region's Twilight Sparkle voice. Checking his works, stumbled upon his role and effectively, he voiced a horse..... make a wild guess who :-D

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/28/2018 at 10:27 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Hey guys, guess what, found some funny shit while investigating Netflix Castlevania LatAmerican dub. I was here, knowing most of the region's cast being Mexican horses, and since the second season is on, and started with the new cast if they are as such. 

Started with this guy

latest?cb=20180806085342

And looking at his profile, noticed that he's boyfriend with the region's Twilight Sparkle voice. Checking his works, stumbled upon his role and effectively, he voiced a horse..... make a wild guess who :-D

Wait, you mean he's dating Goku's daughter?

Hector dates Dwight likes sparkles?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Wait, you mean he's dating Goku's daughter?

Hector dates Dwight likes sparkles?

Nope, he voiced Flashy, and dates the region’s nerd horse princess  :fluttershy:

5 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Nope, he voiced Flashy, and dates the region’s nerd horse princess  :fluttershy:

Dude, you killed the joke.

Her dad is the region voice for Goku :P

Is a running gag/common joke among mexicans that Twilight is Goku's daughter due their voice actors (Mario Castañeda being Goku and Carla Castañeda being Twilight). The joke aged better than anyone could have expected because of the Tyrek fight with all those energy beams.

Another funny fact is that Shiny's voice actor also plays Kojiro/James from pokemon and the pokemon dub in mexico is full of local jokes and mexican slang which makes the already funny character overly hillarious. It makes one think of CSIMadMax's Shinning Armor and how he would have worked wonders had he been the canon Shinning Armor with such a VA instead of our plain and boring BBBFF

Edited by Jesse Terrence
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Dude, you killed the joke.

Her dad is the region voice for Goku :P

Oh, it was a joke. My bad :muffins:. Funny, because that can fuel Twi and Sunny’s old rivalry. Sunny voiced Pan :mlp_icwudt:

7 hours ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Another funny fact is that Shiny's voice actor also plays Kojiro/James from pokemon and the pokemon dub in mexico is full of local jokes and mexican slang which makes the already funny character overly hillarious. It makes one think of CSIMadMax's Shinning Armor and how he would have worked wonders had he been the canon Shinning Armor with such a VA instead of our plain and boring BBBFF

Pffff, I don’t need an introduction to Jamemememess :D. Speaking of that guy, since he voices Bryan Reynolds, can’t deny the irony he voiced the Detective Yellow Rat, considering his other Pokémon character spent decades trying to capture one :D. He also voiced Sidon in Zelda Breath of the Wild. In fact, that game’s LA dub is full of Mexican horses :mlp_icwudt: (I’d swap that fake British accent to Vapor Trail as Zelda any day :yay:)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...