Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

I normally avoid the waifu thing (mostly because it breaks my heart that we can never be XD)

Buuut....

I'd either pick

Rarity: She's show me how to be a gentlecolt and how to express creativity.

OR

Big Mac: He'd show me how to do a real days work and hoof me upside the head if i started getting lazy. 

:P

aww__rainbow_dash_vector_2_by_commypink-

Why? Because I've always favored Tomboys, and she's just awesome. She can be funny, but knows where to draw the line. She does have some attitude, but I don't mind that at all. :3

Plus, that Dress is just Swag.

Edited by MLP Heatwave
  • Brohoof 1

Current waifu, Asuna Yuuki.

Asuna-Yuuki-asuna-yuuki-35129328-1151-11

She's a real cutie, I'm sure I'll have another waifu before I know it but if that happens.

Sword+Art+Online+-+08.mkv_snapshot_09.02

She won't like that very much, so for now I'll stay loyal.

483072_463087153736429_1227105990_n.jpg

^ When she read this post, this is her reaction.

• Brohoof 2

post-22940-0-92108800-1386540356.jpg

Applejack.

Why?

She's alot like me. Kinda stubborn, but works hard and honestly. Can charge headfirst into things, but usually gets put before being hurt or failing.

Also only she would understand my accent ;_;

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Waifus are legit, dammit, and no one say otherwise.

My waifu is: 

Granny Smith :derp: 

Rarityglad_rarity_by_stabzor-d6f9mi6.pngIt isn't exactly a secret; I keep it on my profile for christ's sake :wub:

Why Rarity?

First, you gotta look at dat personality. She's very well-meaning and good-hearted, but also shows the self-exertion to fight her own negative, somewhat selfish flaws back and do what is right, dammit, no matter what people want to make themselves think. She's also very independent, which is a plus; she runs her own business and has proven she can make it on her own and rely on solely herself, which, I'm not gonna lie, is hawt. :fiery: Plus, her feminine tendencies are hawt, too. :fiery: Lest we forget (and stop talking about how hawt  :fiery:  she is) my personal favorite thing about Rarity's character: She's very driven and passionate at what she loves to do, which is fashion.

Which is hawt. :fiery: 

Now now now, she's also got a great character design, which, is to an extent, the same thing as dat physical appearance; the eyeshadow, call me shallow, is my personal favorite aspect of it. It's unique to her amongst the mane cast, and I think that's just awesome. Her voice-work is top notch as well; I can't see how people find it annoying sometimes, I think it's extremely pleasant to the ear, but hey, that's just me. :D

And don't be thinking I'm some sort of obsessive perv who fascinates over Rarity romantically 24/7 (because I take a couple of 15 minute breaks each day); It's fun for me, I enjoy this shizz, ya hear? :D It doesn't get in the way of my real life nor my social life on here, because I know that my waifu is just that; a cartoon crush. No more, no less; Rarity doesn't exist (I is cry :( ) But dammit, it's fun to do this, and as long as I don't cause harm to myself or others, there ain't a damn thing wrong with having a bit of a crush on a cartoon horse.

Also, I'm a Rarity fan and a Brony first; this waifu thing comes second. Just to make that clear.

Yepp. I'm tired of typing :D

• Brohoof 1

post-650-0-85209900-1390865606.jpg

pony waifu, Apple Fritter. Love her design and she can make me yummy fritters :3

post-650-0-82145200-1390865760_thumb.png

Anime waifu, Misty. Love her personality, design and swim skills :)

This filly.

post-23053-0-43755200-1390867449_thumb.jpg post-23053-0-31722100-1390867679_thumb.jpg

post-23053-0-78623400-1390867653_thumb.png  post-23053-0-41669600-1390867617_thumb.jpg

Because opposites attract. I'm not clopper (I never did I swear) It's something like... emotional tie.

I feel calmness and spiritual harmony looking at her. Twilight Sparkle associated for me with a beautiful warm night in the middle of summer. I feel the gentle sweet smell of night violets, when I thinking about her. Her voice is sweet and tender, like drops of evening dew in beams of the coming sun. Her eyes... Her eyes are beautiful as the starry sky while stargazing...

P.S. F*ck Flesh Sentry! You'll never take her away from me!

Edited by zev_zev
  • Brohoof 1

My waifu is FLUTTERSHY.

Why? You ask. Well she is ADORABLE and AMAZING and ZE BEST.

And kind and beautiful and modest and talented and awesome and I love how she can go from being the timid one to the one who saves the day.

post-23441-0-80726200-1390868982_thumb.jpeg

I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT STOP STARING AT IT.

Edited by Wind in the Willows
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know if I really find him attractive, but there's something about him that makes me think, I don't know... maybe

I am not going to show a picture, because the world has google, but his name is N. From the pokemon games series.

I guess, I like him or something like that because well, the face the green hair, something just makes him feel special, I guess!

Edited by Star Ruby

Since this is a My Little Pony forum, I'll keep it just ponies only. I have a few anime waifu's too. But here are mine:

fluttershy_vector_one_by_lilcinnamon-d48

First is Fluttershy. She is so cute. So adorable. So precious. So perfect. She is literally the perfect girl. Cute and nice and soft and kind and a complete sweetheart. I immediately fell for her charm. I just love her.

princess_luna_by_alex4nder02-d4whv04.png

Second, is Luna. My reasons for Luna are a little more deep. Well first off, she's beautiful. No question about it. But my deeper reasons are because I feel sorry for her, and all the struggles she now has to endure to become a regular part of society again. I want to be there for her, I want to help her. I know she's truly a kind pony at heart, and I don't want her to be alone. She has her own charm that I fell for. 

Edited by takai
  • Brohoof 1

Flash Sentry.

...okie dokie, I don't have a waifu due to probably being one of the very few people in the world who are not attracted to anything.

Well in the upcoming episode Simple Ways, this Tenderhoof guy is gonna come into Ponyville and Rarity is gonna fall for him

Dum dum dum, guess Rarity fan club will blowing up! And lots of bronies will feel exactly what Twilight fans feels!

P.S.

By the way,waiting for new recruits in our order of paladins, we fighting against shippng like male character + someone from mane 6

Join us bronies and pegasisters.

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant.

Join us as we carry the duty that can not be forsworn.

And if you will ban, you should know that your sacrifice will not be forgotten.

And that one day we shall join you.

Edited by zev_zev
  • Brohoof 1