Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is this your all time favorite show?

Drunkfrank

Yep. Not a single doubt in my mind, this is my favorite show of all time. I'm not going to say it's the best but it's the one that's made me feel the most. Just everything about it somehow manages to hit the right notes for me. It makes me smile more than any other show and I feel more connected with these candy colored ponies than I have with any character from anything else I've ever seen on TV.

• Brohoof 1

I think it's the best of its kind that I've seen (as in an episodic cartoon) or at least near the top. I think it's impossible to compare this show to live action ones or even other cartoons/amines with continuous storylines. This show excels at what it tries to do and that's why it's so good.

It's my second favorite TV show, short only to Gravity Falls. And I love MLP, so that says something!

I just recently started watching gravity falls and its amazing, I love all that illumanati pyramid stuff hidden around the show, really makes for a good mystery, the show is rising but im my personal opinion it isnt close to mlp. However it is getting close to my top 5

I just recently started watching gravity falls and its amazing, I love all that illumanati pyramid stuff hidden around the show, really makes for a good mystery, the show is rising but im my personal opinion it isnt close to mlp. However it is getting close to my top 5

It gets seriously amazing at the season finale. It's literally awesome - I mean it will put you in awe.

It gets seriously amazing at the season finale. It's literally awesome - I mean it will put you in awe.

Oh I have seen it, I was so bored beforehand I watched all the way to the current episode of season 2... and yes, the finale was amazing, and season 2 is looking great as well!

• Brohoof 1

Nah, it is a good show, and in my childhood G1 was also a good show, but no, it never reached the same levels as The Simpsons, DBZ or Samurai Jack. It's just a mediocre show compared to others. 

One of the best cartoons ever? No, it's far from reaching that point, but MLP is indeed one of the best children's franchises.

At the moment? Yeah.

But that may change when the new Sonic Boom cartoon starts airing on Cartoon Network.

Although I'm not getting my hopes up because Cartoon Network has a bad track record, at least to me.

But it's got Sonic the Hedgehog in it, god knows I'm going to watch it regardless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_A3e2bl334

Edited by Shadowking58

Hahaha. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is a fantastic series, but it is by no means my favorite show. That privilege and title goes to Doctor Who. Even if you limit it to cartoons, Avatar: The Last Airbender is a rather superior series.