Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

Dear @Pinkfire:

I think I'm already in love with you. Can I, like, bake you a pie or something?

Yes! Me! Usually pancakes are my thing! Such a drastic change of character for me!

Like, the whole pink thing, the representing  yourself with Flufflepuff, Matron Saint of Fluffiness, you also being a fan of Sailor Moon! Like! I'm such a HUGE fan!! I don't even have to read that entry on your character, I grant you full reign to do whatever you wish!

@Blitz Boom! Can you just hand full ownership of the thread over to this Perfect Individual? Perhaps the shirt off your back too, while your at it? I know I'm already currently shearing off my llama neck ruffle wool to knit a sweater for her!

I would consider it a GREAT honor to do anything with her Most Royal Pinkcess! I surely must get in contact with thee! 

Just seeing anything you write in all your pink text and pink drawingsness is just an immediate calming! Great to meet a fellow lover of Pink! We must speak of Pink soon!

I do hope i'm not coming on too strong! I'm just constantly exploding over here! Could I BE any more Pink?!!? 

There, now I know I'm coming on too strong. I've turned into Chandler Bing!

Edited by Widdershins
I needed to add in a reference to Chandler Bing. Truly invaluable.

18 hours ago, Pinkfire said:

AasDASFASFDF nothing wrong?!??!?! ; _ ; finally, my decade of roleplay & character creating has paid off!!!! No but really, thank you for the compliment, I really tried to breathe some life into my pony and I was worried I messed up somewhere along the way but I am so happy you're pleased!!! Also, as for yours... I'm really in love with them all, honestly. I can't pick which one I want PF to interact with!!!  I personally believe that Sugar Lime, Brute Force, or Jelly Drop might be the best picks for her, but it is entirely your call. The first two could be a good contrast to her, but also perhaps some minor conflict of interest, while with Jelly she may have more in common with, and more likely to listen to/befriend as she finds her more relatable. Either way, I am happy and will have a blast with any of them! I am both happy & honored to have your approval. I'm, in no rush to join if you have a lot going on, I am perfectly patient in waiting for the right moment ^.^ Until then, I am going to have a blast plotting with you :D !!!!! ♥

Hmm, a new person joining the RP? Great! :D Maybe you could join the RP I’m currently doing now with Blitz Boom and Dreadmare?

16 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Pinkfire

Hmmm... Tell you what, you make the setting (first post) and then I'll respond with whichever one I think will fit the situation at hoof? Might be something's just gonna call out to me when it stares me in the face. :)

oooh splendid idea ^w^ so just me writing my entrance is fine? and just to make sure im correct this will be defaulting in ponyville right? o:

9 hours ago, Widdershins said:

Dear @Pinkfire:

I think I'm already in love with you. Can I, like, bake you a pie or something?

Yes! Me! Usually pancakes are my thing! Such a drastic change of character for me!

Like, the whole pink thing, the representing  yourself with Flufflepuff, Matron Saint of Fluffiness, you also being a fan of Sailor Moon! Like! I'm such a HUGE fan!! I don't even have to read that entry on your character, I grant you full reign to do whatever you wish!

@Blitz Boom! Can you just hand full ownership of the thread over to this Perfect Individual? Perhaps the shirt off your back too, while your at it? I know I'm already currently shearing off my llama neck ruffle wool to knit a sweater for her!

I would consider it a GREAT honor to do anything with her Most Royal Pinkcess! I surely must get in contact with thee! 

Just seeing anything you write in all your pink text and pink drawingsness is just an immediate calming! Great to meet a fellow lover of Pink! We must speak of Pink soon!

I do hope i'm not coming on too strong! I'm just constantly exploding over here! Could I BE any more Pink?!!? 

There, now I know I'm coming on too strong. I've turned into Chandler Bing!

hehe yay, a fellow high-energy pony! x3 i have a feeling we are going to be very good friends ^w^ youre very funny, and very sweey!!! cant wait to plot & roleplay with you ♥

8 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Widdershins @Pinkfire

Seems like we woke him from his deep slumber then. :) I think you two would be able to have an interesting RP going, though Widders, why not tell Pinkfire of whom you may wish to write with her... With.

haha xD yes, i agree! should i wait until he responds with the character he wants to play before writing my entry?  also, does this mean i will be starting off roleplaying with him, or you (or both at once)? im happy however ♥

1 hour ago, Pinkfire said:

oooh splendid idea ^w^ so just me writing my entrance is fine? and just to make sure im correct this will be defaulting in ponyville right? o:

hehe yay, a fellow high-energy pony! x3 i have a feeling we are going to be very good friends ^w^ youre very funny, and very sweey!!! cant wait to plot & roleplay with you ♥

haha xD yes, i agree! should i wait until he responds with the character he wants to play before writing my entry?  also, does this mean i will be starting off roleplaying with him, or you (or both at once)? im happy however ♥

@Pinkfire Howdy! Soo, a new person wants to join the RP? Awesome! :D Maybe you could roleplay with the RP I’ve got going on with me and @Blitz Boom?

@Blitz Boom & @Pinkfire

Hey now! I werent' falling asleep! I was just resting!~ :Tempest:

I got tomorrow off, so I'll do what I can to get stuff out!

See, Pinkles what I'm kinda doing now is involving my own,kinda-sorta Main Six into things as a plot to get them together and have what drama comes when they get together happen! Sos they're kind of a wide variety of personality types to play off of, so I figure there'd be alotta room for others to come in on! So that'll depend on what kind of personality you think would work best with you! ... they're all centered around Stirrin' up trouble. I'm good at that! 

See, got my big mountain mare being accousted by one of B.B's characters right now and she's a real bouncy sort! Was gonna have the grumpier, short-tempered brother come in in a bit, and moreover, what I would suggest was the more hyperactive brother who was gonna come in raiding the Sugarcube Corner's... well, sugar. He eats sugar. He's a fair bit... how we say Bro-y & "flirtatious" of a sort.

...which reminds me, B.B... there, like, limits as to what you want me to talk about? Because Flit's kind of a wildcard. He's buildt on the Id, and doing stuff just to provoke others. Because, well, he's a dynamic with the other brother. 

Regardless!

If you want to get involved too, @Rainbows2424 in getting my 'family' together, you can! I'm sure I can net you in too with a personality you might find fun to bounce off of!

@Sekel Oh! Right! Dazzle! 

See, I'm part of the Furry fandom too! So I've got this whole thing with how in Logic you get fur to grow in, on or around scales! Like, I KNOW scales are technically made out of the same keratin fur is, but.... its always been either or in biology from what I can see. Unless we're talking pangolins here and now I'm just rambling!

Trouble is, though.... I'm not getting much a bead on what Dazzle's personality is. Like what she prefers or how she meets new situations or ponies. But, new character so that's hardly much to be concerned with.

... you have shown yourself to be good at dealing with somepony a bit caustic. If you thought Kaltrop was rough around the edges! ... hee, think you'd do well with Shortstack!

... maybe I should actually start posting their pages... if I can find them.

Edited by Widdershins

Let's see...

hmlpforums.com/rp-archive/roleplay-characters/shortstack-r9716/ttps://

Och, aye! MINE'S the only link thae dunnae fit! Thet's a RIGHT fine KETTLE O' FISH, INNIT? E'eryone got tae pick on the red guy! Tink he a ruff fit o' bother up 'is own arse about isself thet he dunnae nae 'ow tae fin' 'is own'-...

Technical Difficulties Occurring, respond back later.

...What jae mean ah canne say tha wurd ARSE?!!? Eets a Blootrin' part o' BIOLOGY! Ah kin take any o' yee wit all four hooves tied behind me neck! See if tae heavens above stop me from rainin' vengence o' thae-

Down, Shortstack. We hath ceased communication. 

There, facility henceforth addressed. Terminating acquiescence of prior detriment. 

To further exasperate would be.... most illogical. 

Edited by Widdershins

@Rainbows2424

I think it's best if Pinkfire goes with Widdershins or Sekel, as they actively need new folks, while we don't really. :)

=============================================================

@Widdershins @Sekel @Pinkfire

I think this looks like it could be a good idea, with you three making some interactions between all these new characters just entering Ponyville. The dragon/pony hybrid were a fun one I wanted to meet meself, but I can have some patience and just see how things goes there, and eventually step in at a later date, if not sought out, depending on how you folks do, if need be. :)

Anyway, it seems like there's some options to go by, Sekel and Pinkfire. Any particular family member you fancy running into?

• Brohoof 1

@Widdershins

Shortstack is definitely one of the more interesting characters I’ve read about. he sounds like a good fit for Dazzle. Let's go with Dazzle meeting up with Shortstack and see how that goes.

Edited by Sekel

@Blitz Boom @Widdershins

Hmm, I honestly dont have a preference for who I run into!! I think all sound pretty amazing :,3  But I definitely would like to interact with Widdershins, if thats okay.

I think I'll work on writing my entrance and he can respond to it however he likes? And all our paths will cross soon I'm sure of it x3 ♥

Any of his characters would be great! He can decide once he sees my post, who is good for him ^^

Now @Blitz Boom, is there anything specific i should know before writing my entrance? o: What time of day it is? Any specific location(s) that are currently off - limits? And, just to make sure, this is in Ponyville right? I am so super duper excited!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for all the questions!

@Pinkfire

Well, if you can, think you can start out in Sugarcube Corner? So that I can provide a loud sound in the backroom for her to investigate? Because trouble there is that I can't think of any reason that you WOULD be there in the first place.

17 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Rainbows2424

I think it's best if Pinkfire goes with Widdershins or Sekel, as they actively need new folks, while we don't really. :)

@Widdershins @Sekel @Pinkfire

I think this looks like it could be a good idea, with you three making some interactions between all these new characters just entering Ponyville. The dragon/pony hybrid were a fun one I wanted to meet meself, but I can have some patience and just see how things goes there, and eventually step in at a later date, if not sought out, depending on how you folks do, if need be. :)

Anyway, it seems like there's some options to go by, Sekel and Pinkfire. Any particular family member you fancy running into?

@Blitz Boom

Well, Widdershins, Sekel and @Pinkfire are doing a completely different RP from my one, so should I stay in my RP?

Huh. I'm getting a vaugely Sin City Frank Miller tone from how I just wrote Shortstack's enterance. Lol! Go figure. 

Oh, and don't think I didn't notice that lil' curveball, @Blitz Boom! I introduce an intimdatingly large mare... and you come back with your Mare's Stallion who just happens to be meeting the other brother! Now I have to wonder the Levels of Not-Sure-If-Want that could have happened!

7 hours ago, Widdershins said:

@Pinkfire

Well, if you can, think you can start out in Sugarcube Corner? So that I can provide a loud sound in the backroom for her to investigate? Because trouble there is that I can't think of any reason that you WOULD be there in the first place.

No worries! Pinkfire honestly wouldnt investigate a loud sound, she'd likely bounce as soon as she heard it. But being in Sugarcube Corner after closing hours seems most plausible, as that's when she'd be getting ready to steal some food and take it back home!

She's never interacted with another pony in many years, so usually loud sounds = causes her to bounce. Sadly something/someone would have to be chasing after her in order for her to forcibly interact xD

However, if there's a trap she could possibly be lured if something incredibly delicious is in her way.

Maybe she's been stealing from Sugarcube Corner for a few days now, and someone have set up a trap to catch the thief?

• Brohoof 1

@Rainbows2424

Aye, best to stay with what we have for now, and let the others have their fun. :) 

@Widdershins @Pinkfire

The time of day? Uuuh... Midday, I think. I lost track ages ago. :) And yes, it's in Ponyville, though it sounds as if Widders and you got it sorted now, so that's great. :D

And Widders? I honestly had no big intentions with putting in Alonsus where I did. I simply thought *Who'd interact with an effiminate stallion?* and he just popped out to me. Also, he's really not a mare's stallion, even though he'd like to be. The only two mares who can tolerate his presence in the long run are Long Stare and Berry Swirl, and they're not interested, and neither is he, for varied reasons. (one of them being that Berry is crazy)

As for your big mare... Well, I had planned for Scarcity to come to Ponyville a while now, and this seemed as good a time as any. Plus, she's the most calm and collected one I had. I assumed that were wise rather than one who'd get all scared at the large mare running towards them, or one like Ziggy, who'd hug her, and then try to convince her to let the zegasus ride her into battle like a war elephant.

...I would've done that last thing if Ziggy weren't occupied, for the record. :P

• Brohoof 1

@Pinkfire @Widdershins

Well, Pinkfire said that she might be able to lure into a trap, so... You could meet just besides Sugarcube Corner, with her being in a heavy box shaking around.

Y'know, the classic trap with a box, stick, and a treat to lure in the culprit in the middle. In this case, perhaps a muffin, or brownie.

If you'like, I could make a post setting the scene, and then you two could start from there? Whatever I can do to help. :)

Sadly, gonna have to skip my replies today, since I'm in a bit of a bind with time over the next couple of days. Replies will resume Thursday.

I'm sorry for the delay on this, but sometimes, things require me to cut a bit of time here and there to make things work as smoothly as possible, and today that sadly includes the four-six hours I would've spent making a reply here. :(

Technically I could just do one paragraph responses to everyone and save some time there, but I'd prefer not to cheapen the experience by crunching out something sub par. :)

On 1/19/2020 at 10:14 AM, Pinkfire said:

@Blitz Boom hey there! sorry I have been busy from work ^^ haven't had the mental energy to start writing a roleplay yet. I am alright with starting, unless @Widdershins wants to , up to them. either way i will either write my starter/reply to theirs on Monday since I have an earlir shift ^^ 

@Pinkfire

Hey, kinda realized I never really greeted you properly, so hello! :D

YoYoYo! So I heard you like horses!

So I had a Horse... THROW a Horse... AT a Horse!

It's a thing I'm working on. To kind of show that the Cephalli "Family" aren't normal, biological ponies. They're magically crafted host bodies for transplanted sentiences. As done by a chaos-infused Hydra. Which I eventually seek to unleash in the middle of a populated city that's out in the country and doesn't have the resources to handle a Kaiju attack.

....I think we might be Evil.

I think we are. Good thing I agree with myself!!