Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

Everyone!

Man that looks more ominous than intended...

Anyway, just wanted to say that my next post will be postponed until Monday. Visiting family this weekend, which will make my ability to answer rather limited, as they want me to pay some attention to them. I wish you all a good weekend. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Sekel

I know. Dastardly plan to make me more sociable, I'm sure of it. :3

============================================================================

Oh right, before I forget it: Everyone: the one in the post now, @cwhip9 is a lad who were here some time ago, who whispered me with interest to come back. What you see here is the start of something poorly thought out that none of us have any idea on what's gonna turn into. So yeah... Just be advised that I didn't vet him like usual, as I have seen his meddle before in the thread. Figured I'd share. :)

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

Sorry to make you wait on a reponse. I just finished my university exams for the year, and last week was some pretty hectic studying. On the bright side, I'm free now and will be working on a post right away :) 

Also, as a general question to everyone, are there any ways to get notifications outside of the site? Google Browser notifications don't seem to work as well as I hoped they would.

@EcstaticWind

I don't know. I keep tabs on the sites, so I see the notifications that way, so if there are other ways, I am sadly not aware.

Also, good on you for finishing your exams. :) I hope you aced them. :D

============================================================

@Catpone Cerberus

Just for the record, I've never drunk alcohol in my life, so the way Spicy acts now is likely not properly representative of actual drunk behavior. Just lowering the expectations for an authentic representation. :)

==========================================================

@Rising Dusk

I recall you saying it had been some days now, since he took off? And that cage had a failure rate of 72 hours maximum. Seemed like a fun time to mess things up a little here. :P Good luck saving a life, chief. I'll let you do whatever here, including a bit of godmodding if need be,as to not ruin your flow.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

Just for the record, I've never drunk alcohol in my life, so the way Spicy acts now is likely not properly representative of actual drunk behavior. Just lowering the expectations for an authentic representation.

No worries, I have never been drunk either, so I can't really judge. Any inaccuracies can be blamed for the characters not being humans :P  

@Rainbows2424

Excuse me, but while I do appreciate enthusiasm to our thread, I must ask that you go through the same process as everyone else before writing. :)

So please, would you mind writing who your character are, some general info, potential powers, a bit of story, and a description on how he/she looks? After that, if that all seems alright, we can ask if @Critical-Hit is okay with including you in things. Until this have been sorted, I'm afraid that your post will be considered ignored.

It's just since people running in without us knowing who they are can cause all sorts of issues, so we need to have a small Introduction process here. No worries though, I won't demand an entire essay on your char. Just y'know, some basic info in a few short paragraphs.

You can essentially look at the length of this OOC response as a good example of how little it might well take. :) And worry not, I have only denied 1 in the five years we've been here, and that were due to issues of overpowered Mary Sue'ness. I doubt we'll have much of an issue. :D

24 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Rainbows2424

Excuse me, but while I do appreciate enthusiasm to our thread, I must ask that you go through the same process as everyone else before writing. :)

So please, would you mind writing who your character are, some general info, potential powers, a bit of story, and a description on how he/she looks? After that, if that all seems alright, we can ask if @Critical-Hit is okay with including you in things. Until this have been sorted, I'm afraid that your post will be considered ignored.

It's just since people running in without us knowing who they are can cause all sorts of issues, so we need to have a small Introduction process here. No worries though, I won't demand an entire essay on your char. Just y'know, some basic info in a few short paragraphs.

You can essentially look at the length of this OOC response as a good example of how little it might well take. :) And worry not, I have only denied 1 in the five years we've been here, and that were due to issues of overpowered Mary Sue'ness. I doubt we'll have much of an issue. :D

Okay, okay! No need to be over-the-top over this, although I bet a 80% chance he'll deny this inclusion, because thats what keeps happening to me for 2 years now, along with rude remarks.

Name: Azure Acrylic

Birth Name: Celia
 de Acrylia

Nickname:(s) Arcy, Azure

Species: Pegasus

Talents: Painting, Photography 

Hometown: Paris, Prance

Residence: A cottage in Ponyville, Equestria

Talents: Painting, Photography

Accessories: Two pink bows on each of her ears, A dark blue bracelet and a pink bracelet on her left foreleg

Cutie Mark: A easel with a painting of a red flower on it

Personality: Friendly, Kind, Enthusiastic

Likes: Cars, Trains, Jazz music, Trap music, Electro swing music, Classical music, Photography, Flying fast , Drawing, helping other ponies in need of help

Dislikes: Loud heavy metal music, Politics, Math, Science, Feeling stressed

Hobbies: Reading, Doodling in her sketchbook

Favorite foods/drinks: Hay, Olive, Carrot, Apple, Wine, Apple cider

Bio: Azure Acrylic is a self-employed Pegasus pony painter currently living in Ponyville, Equestria. She was born in the city of Paris, Prance, and immigrated to Equestria after completing art school. Because of her focus in art in her art school years, she is extremely persistent and detailed when trying to make her paintings look perfect. As a young mare, Azure shows extreme enthusiasm when looking at paintings created by famous stallions from long ago. Besides being a great painter, she is also extremely kind and friendly and will help anypony if they have a problem.

@Rainbows2424

Just before I address your character, I would like to state that I do not tolerate rudeness towards anyone, nor do I intent on practicing it myself. It sounds as if you have had some... Rough experiences with others, but here, long as you are respectful towards others, so too will they be expected to be the same towards you. It's a calm, safe place. :) Y'know, if we ignore the monsters that sometimes pop up in the thread, but that's more of an in RP hazard. :D

Basic is: No need to expect the worst right off the bat mate. Even if it does not work out with @Critical-Hit I personally guarantee a slice of the RP for any approved character. Worst case scenario, I'll see what I have of flyers that might be traversing Cloudsdale, and we can work from there. :)

Now then, onward to the character.

I will be honest here: I have no idea why anyone would reject your character. There's a good deal of details, everything seems to fit together well, with room for in RP backstory to pop up and cause intrigue, and there's really nothing bad I can point at. I had to google what an Easle were, but that's more to do with me not knowing the word than a negative, so yeah... I see no issue slapping a big 'ol Approved! stamp on you. :)

I do have one tiny question though, actually. In the post you made, you states that she were a tiny pegasus, and that she landed on Thunder's muzzle. Seems like she'd have to be a real small one then? Could I perhaps ask of a rough estimate of size? Are we talking like... Applebloom size? Smaller? A bit bigger, but very light weight perhaps? Or is it more like she's one of those show-offs that can control her flight speed enough to make it seem like she'd landing on someone's muzzle, but are actually still flying? That'd be sort of impressive. :)

5 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Critical-Hit @Rainbows2424

Alright to make everything fit then, they will get in just at the library door, which will provide a way for Rainbows to see them, that fits with everything already put down. I will still need a rough size estimate though Rainbows, since you decided to land on Thunder's muzzle.

Well, Azure’s really, really tiny in this RP, about Applejacks size in Bridle Gossip, about 6 cm high and 7 cm long.