Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Share A Dream You had.

AkiraLeeJounouchi

* my dream last night was pretty awesome. it had a somewhat similar story to Undertale, except it was fairies that were banished to a forest by mankind, except difference is they're allowed to leave whenever they please, but they don't out of fear of humanity. there are some other details but i don't type up an essay. let's just say, i'm thinking of taking this dream and typing it up into an actual story!

I had dream a couple of nights ago about grenades.

In the dream, I was a sweating, nervous wreck as I held a grenade in my hand. I remember I was standing in a yellow hallway that was littered with grenades. Sunlight poured in through some windows in a room next to me and revealed dust particles dancing in the air. I stood there with one hand gripping the grenade and the other's forefinger looped through the pin's trigger mechanism. There was this huge force urging me to pull out the pin on it, but I resisted. Throughout the entire dream, I had this huge feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach, as if I feared I would give in and pull out the pin despite the fact I was resisting the unknown force.

I guess it was more of a nightmare than a dream.

I have prolly a few hundred dreams I could recall so uh I'll just say one of them for now quote me if you want more or thumbs me up I guess.

So like this one zombie dream I was standing on a glitch above these zombies and the sun was slowly going down and a dark ominous/foreboding atmosphere was occuring more as it did so. The glitch spot wasn't really a glitch just unintended or difficult to do, and its on a pipe sticking off the side of the roof of a building you needed to leap to from the top corner of a railing at another part, and the hard part was finding the safe distance to jump over to the roof, but just as it went dark I made it and there were maybe 14 larger zombies below like I was 2 feet out of their reach give or take.

I then walk over and look into the building window where my friend/rival was supposed to be and my REM cycle stopped, and started again, then I was in the building and it was a spaceship which behind its metal was biological and organic (prolly influenced by Evangelion) and the ai of the ship was talking about how earth is pretty much doomed, and this other dude standing next to me with no relation at all looked like he was in a suit and grey hairs. He may have had a gun to get to me with it but when the AI started talking we just dropped what we were doing like it changed all our ideas through its enlightening us. It was going to ascend into space except it had some part that was mucked up like a hydrogen tank or something with a pipe broken. Also the ai was speaking and only outlines of the texture of the ship was visible and the face of the ai projected on the wall, otherwise it was entirely dark and me and this other guy were standing symmetrically in the ship from each other in front of the ai, if I recall.

It said it was going to go into space but oxygen would run out and I think thats what was going to happen, and we didnt really recall zombies or anything beyond the ship at this point either it was like it was the only thing in existence to us. I think the ai wanted us to shoot it but I don't remember.

I was like, backstage in a theater, and this hot girl who looked super famous was trying to sneak me in. She tried to get me into the elevator with her celeb friends, got me into her dressing room. Even tried to sneak me into the VIP dining area, by having me climb over the banister to the thing, which was on the top floor of the building. 

Then my alarm sounded, and was reminded not to cut myself on the fragments of my broken dreams. 

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Last night I had a dream where my cousins and my brother was going on a trip to see my uncle. And my mom and aunt forced me to go. So we went on the road trip and reached by my uncle's home which was a shack inbetween buildings, but it was the size of a cabin and it was next to old rusted railway bridge. (This is literally not the 1st time I drempt of this house. Hell dream me pointed this out. How's that for braking the 4th wall) Anyways we all got settled in the house, which is bigger on the inside but not that much, it's like your typical flat house, similar to the one Matilda's from the movie Matilda. So earlier on in my dream before we left, my brother took my laptop and was using it and I was controlling the mouse on it until he saw what I was doing so he turned and crouched up with the laptaop, so he could be in the corner of the lounge chair with it. He did that so I couldn't see what site he was going too. Though it looked like a FB url. Anyways I was so bored and wanted to die until surprise my mom visited us. The dream then cuts to when she was leaving and a few mins later I realized that I could go home with her I don't have to say here. So I ran out calling her trying to find her and I did, she was way down in the back ally of the street.

The dream cuts again, same location, but now me and my mom is on the opposite end of the rusted railway bridge. And I was a kid again. Turns out there was a elevated subway station (Like in NY) on the other side of the bridge. Part of me wondered why we didn't see it before, cuz the stairs to the elevated subway station was opposite to my uncle's place. To get there we would have to cross the rusted bridge and my mom knew I loved these old timey things, cuz in real life trains don't run in my country anymore all that's left are the rusted old bridges, so she piggy backed me across the rusted bridge, even putting her had over my eyes when we reached the part of the bridged with a half collapsed beam and no inbwteen boards on the floor (Meaning she would have to shimmy on the side.) We eventually made it across and was on our way home. And then I woke up.

I loved this dream despite the beginning part. I get to feel what it felt like to be a little boy again. What it felt like to have my mom looking out for me when I was young. How innocent and adventurous I was. How even the smallest of things like crossing a rusted bridge would make me feel like I was doing something wondrous. It make me miss being a little boy all over again. But I'm glad that a got a glimpse of what that time in my life left like again.

Edited by AkiraLeeJounouchi

I've had scary dreams,weird dreams,depressing dreams,and happy dreams.

Scary dream: I've had the same one about 8 times. Where,I'll be in bed,and I'll try to move. But,it's no use,my limbs feel heavy and I can feel pain in my head. Horrible pain. This dream usually occurs when I try to sleep during the day. Honestly,when it happens,I think I'm half-awake and half-asleep.

Weird dream: I've dreamed about moments in the future. But,the weird part is I actually live these moments exactly how they went in the dream,and these dreams and moments are usually far apart. Every time I live them,it's like 'deja vu.'

Depressing dream: While,I was in Arizona,I used to dream about being back in NY. It's depressing,cause the dream took place back when NY was a fun place.

Happy dream: Hanging out in the cartoon universe.

Last night, the dream I had was terrifying. I dreamt that two brown people dressed in old traditional African tribal gear were dancing about in South America eating live Tarantulas (I hate spiders.), then a weird squid octopus hybrid fell from the sky and wiggled its tentacles, and more of them fell. The two men started eating the squid things as well. Then everything started going weird, like I was on drugs while watching this scene unfold. My brother woke me up, which was greatly appreciated.

So, I have lucid dreams fairly regularly.  It's a skill I've been perfecting.  I usually fly in my dreams.  It's what I like to do the most.  In the beginning, flight consisted of my wishing or willing myself to move, and I would sort of float awkwardly, and the ground would drop away and the world would sort of move around me in a surreal fashion, resulting in me sort of teleporting to a desired destination.  Not so great.  But now, my flight skills have approached hyper-realism.  I can stay lucid enough and retain enough control to fill in all the details along the way in order to actually create a sense of high speed, which was lacking early on.  I have recently put the wind in as well.  It's like developing a game and adding different physics effects and details as you go.  I should also add that I usually wear the Man of Steel costume when I fly.  It often happens without me really thinking about it.  It looks stupid to fly in pants and a t-shirt, anyway, so...yeah.  But last night, things were a bit different.  I did a pretty good flight, but I was Supergirl this time.  Makes sense.  I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner, really, seeing as how I wish I was female in real life....

When I was dating my now husband, we took a trip to England to visit his father. About two weeks before we got there, I hit a deer going about 35mph. I thought I was fine until I got on the plane across the pond where my sciatic nerve started acting up. The trip was going really poorly. The bed was uncomfortable, I was really allergic to something, as was my boyfriend, I was in pain, and we were regularly arguing with his family. I hadn't been sleeping well, so I took some over the counter codeine. The dream that ensued was quite comical.

I dreamt that boyfriend was going home from England to California, and was leaving me with his family. Specifically, he was leaving on Tuesday. If that wasn't enough, he was leaving to go on a date with another girl. Adding insult to injury, he wanted to drive my car on this date, which he couldn't drive at the time, because it's a stick shift.

I awoke quite cross with him. It's now a big joke between us, but he was understandably annoyed with me at the time.

• Brohoof 4

In the tradition of my dreams weirdly being mostly just real life for me, I had a dream last night that I was walking with a friend of mine, discussing me getting Finches, something I might do today. So essentially the dream was us talking about something I might do today. I really don't understand my dreams but there ya go. 

Also earlier in that dream I was told what prices they were and what I was told in the dream was waaaaaaay more than in reality. XD 

I had this dream about spies that was super weird a time ago

I don't remember much about the dream itself but I remember that I woke up after my comander had told me to write down the name of the other spy on a paper so I got out of bed and wrote the name of my friend down on a piece of paper. Then I got back to bed and fell asleep again. A little while later I woke up again because I had to destroy the evidence so I got up again and scrabbled over the name of my best friend and got back to sleep. The next morning I woke up and remembered that I had a weird dream and then I saw the piece of paper and realised that I really did do what I thought that I dreamed :D it was one of the weirdest things ever ^_^

My most recent dream had me as Deadpool, and I was to kill everyone, but didn't because I woke up (I had the swords, and I was just waiting on the guns, but I waited too long). There was alot of other stuff thrown in there as well like that Black Panther from Zootopia, which I saw yesterday, the family from "Tyler Perry's House of Payne" and Jennette Mccurdy from iCarly, who gave me a hug.

I lucid dream hard, and that is not even the limit on how strange my dreams can get.

Edited by JRex95

Its pretty hard for me to describe my dreams. They usually don't make sense and aren't consistent. And I don't even remember most of it. Nightmares, however, I remember almost perfectly. For instance, I once dreamt I was getting in a fight with some random person at a schoolyard(which is weird, I have never been in a real fight before). Apparently, I emerge victorious from that fight, but then I get chased by three other random people. So I run into a nearby forest and spend the rest of the dream hiding from them and making my way out of the forest.

That is an example of how random my dreams are. :wat:

When I was a kid I used to have recurring dreams about that creepy head thing off Art Attack

CX_OvZwWQAI0_4u.jpg

(if you aren't British you probably don't have a clue what I'm on about :P)

It would always pop up in my dreams and scare me.

I had this one dream that has to do with my friends in real life (I only have 5) but anyways here it goes

So there was a Valentines Day dance and the rules were that you had to pay all your fees and you could not have a detention and one of my friends got a detention for some reason so she couldn't go to the dance and me and my friends in my squad were screaming and crying like babies. 

There was actually a Valentines Day dance at my school with the same rules but this dream wasn't reality so that was good

Last night i had this weird dream about me and Shrek. We were both in an apartment. Looking out on the balcony, watching Donkeys fly by. 

"Shrek is love, I say. "Shrek is life."

I'm not making this up. It's seriously what i've been dreaming!  :blink: 

post-36311-0-25660400-1458205461_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJ Gumball

My dreams are the most epicly awesome things.

One example is in my dream, I was this bounty hunter/ theif/ doesnt really matter, and I got a letter listing a bunch of names. It said each person on this list also got a letter. One name had a star and was written next to it "this person was also given 1 million dollars. His location was given

So naturally as a renegade baddass, I traveled over to the mansion on the list. It turns out the reciever was actually a woman. A woman who was more or less a ninja. I brought a friend along and we almost beat her, then her butler came out wrecked us, all with a straight face (as butlers do).

Suddenly, cannons start shooting through the windows. We decided on a temporary truce, then retreated into the catacombs beneath the mansion. We fought off undead knights until we got to a swampy underground river. Undead ambushed us, and we lost the butler.

Last part: We got to where the river ended, and it was very swampy (and still underground). There was a fort and a short wall on the opposite side. THEN a group of mercenaries after the money ambushed us in the fort, so we ducked down behind the wall. We were out of arrows, but get this, we started throwing milk buckets (yes milk) at the fort.

At this point I was like WTF, and woke up shortly after that.

Thats my story, my dreams are weird.

I had a dream where i was living out my fantasies of being a Fallout 4 Level 999 Boston demi-god annihilating everyone in my way in a suit of X-01 Mk VI Power Armor with an infinite ammo minigun that shoots plasma MIRVs that home in on everything that can die. :D I later woke up after firing my weapon in an enclosed area, essentially blowing myself up and turning into goo. Then it jumped to my Fallout: Equestria dream where my OC, Kronos, is being an armor-clad personal bodyguard/servant/boyfriend of Littlepip that she shows off to her friends to make them jealous and he later on starts sleeping around with her and all of her friends at the same freaking time.

Yeah, i think i need help.

Edited by Kronos

I dreamed once that I was on a beach and a huge wave grew up from way out and by the time it got close it was about 1000 feet high. Nobody was seeing it or reacting at all and I was freaking out and I couldnt run away. My legs just wouldn't move to very fast. Hate those dreams like that.

Dreampt there was a storm, full of wind, and a tv was lifting to the roof of an open hallway and there was a rope into it, ands I was tyring to drag it back to the ground but the rope pulled out grape and lime soda cans, the cheap brand. Then I am on a horizontal top thats spinning and vibrating, and I stand on its handlebars and use it for locomotion. Always had weird locomotion in dreams, like a car flying down the highway in the grass between the roads very fast and its borderline floating from how fast the tired were spinning itd get traction much too easily and the tires ended up falling off and I jumped out of the vehicle in time, with a couple of katanas by my side and police were chasing, or how I was going down a muddy hill by being on a hollow purple plastic sled and pulling the rope towards my chest to lift the front end up then drop it to keep my momentum going, even going over a puddle. Then I have a legitimately scary dream I could say but its got some gore so I'll just let you pm me if you are interested, sorta brief though.

Driving a hovercar to my starship in spaceport ^w^ there are a'lot of starships parked in there too o-o it was so COOL!!!!!  :love:  :love:  :love:

Edited by Princess-Moonlight