Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask ooBrony

碇 シンジン

Do you draw a lot? What are your favorite art forms?

I don't play video games often but maybe NHL 05

You could try "My Little Investigations", Minetest or even Portal!

Edited by fyrepony
  • Brohoof 1

What got you into MLP?

My teacher showed my class talk show about bronies. And also when I was in one event there were ponies drawn on the ground and I got interested.

What are some of your dreams and aspirations for the future?

Chatterbox: Hello oobrony! am a student of Journalism from Canterlot High School i would like an interview with you.

what is your most biggest dream?

I don't really think about my future because it only stresses me out and depresses me. and I don't have many dreams because I always fail achieving them but I think my dream is to have people who care about me around me :)

Your biggest fear?

Do you draw a lot? What are your favorite art forms?

You could try "My Little Investigations", Minetest or even Portal!

I don't draw lot if I do it will be some abstract shapes and something like that it relaxes me to draw those.

• Brohoof 2

how did you become a brony?

Firstly I watched all the episodes in the summer to see what was going on but I wasn't really sure what was going on! So I searched this forum to see if there where other ponies interested in this show because I know that there where many people behind this community. I wanted to know what kind of people is this community!

I lurked here for while then I got enough courage to post and I suddenly saw that people were friendly and awesome here and I wanted to belong into this community =)

I don't really think about my future because it only stresses me out and depresses me. and I don't have many dreams because I always fail achieving them but I think my dream is to have people who care about me around me :)

You have a full lifetime to pursue your dreams, don't be discouraged by slow progress!  :D

Edited by fyrepony
  • Brohoof 1

can you name your 7 favorite episodes and why?

These arent in any order:

Hurricane Fluttershy - Because I love episodes where Fluttershy has to beat her fears =)

Filli Vanilli - Same

Pinkie Apple Pie - I loved the song

Party of one - I loved Pinkie in that episode

Maud Pie - I love Maud

All Rarity episodes <3 post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

Is it really pretty in Finland? :squee:

I think its prettiest when there is snow in winter or when its all green in summer c: but since I rarely go outside I dont really experience the true beauty if the great forests and lakes that are out there :o

What's your favorite thing to do here on the forums?

My favorite thing here on forum is to welcome new ponies here and helpibg other ponies and making them happy ;)

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

Favorite pony besides Rarity?

Sup :wub:

how is a normal day to you?

What do you usually do when bored? Do you have a hobby?

Can you relate to your peers in school and if you can, what is it that connects you with them? If not, what connects them but not you?

favorite pony after Rarity is fluttershy because i relate to her :)

Normal day is wake up → forum → school→ forum→ sleep

When I'm bored i am on forums and i dont have hobbies :)

I dont know what peer means *hugs*

• Brohoof 1

I dont know what peer means *hugs*

"Peer" can mean fellow students/classmates or people around your age. To put it this way, I'm asking "Can you relate to your classmates and if you can, what connects you with them? If not, what connects them that doesn't connect you?"

"hugs" back. "Peer" can mean fellow students/classmates or people around your age. To put it this way, I'm asking "Can you relate to your classmates and if you can, what connects you with them? If not, what connects them that doesn't connect you?"

• Brohoof 1

"Peer" can mean fellow students/classmates or people around your age. To put it this way, I'm asking "Can you relate to your classmates and if you can, what connects you with them? If not, what connects them that doesn't connect you?"

I can't because I'm so distanced from them I always sit alone and I don't speak to them. And if I happen to speak they ignore me so I can't even make connections

• Brohoof 1