Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

@Sparklefan1234 That does seem to be the theory a lot of people tend to believe in when it comes to the 'human' Sunset or a variation of it.

1921755__safe_artist-colon-rockset_sci-d

Subtlety, thy name is Sunset Shimmer.

1921816__safe_artist-colon-tjpones_sci-d

Not only has the art style grown on me and gotten better over time, I feel as though I can relate to Adagio more often when she is portrayed as innocent and wanting to have meaning in her life as opposed to what she was given in Rainbow Rocks.

1923066__safe_artist-colon-raika0306_ada

This front view could've been used for something special of mine that I'm working on but unfortunately it couldn't be used. I needed to use something that was more akin towards anime so instead, I'll just share it right here and let you all enjoy it.

1922787__safe_artist-colon-keronianniror

We may be six days into 2019 as of this typing but New Years pics are still considered accurate at this point.

1923004__safe_artist-colon-sozglitch_sun

See what I mean?

1923025__safe_artist-colon-haden-dash-23

• Brohoof 2

Sunset and Adagio again with the former being portrayed as a male this time. It's not often to see gender swaps in MLP fanart but they do happen and people's reaction to them varies from person to person. Me? I don't see anything wrong with it. It's just a unique take is all. In any case, Adagio certainly isn't complaining.

1923065__safe_artist-colon-raika0306_ada

Whatever Rarity is trying to do here, Applejack doesn't like it, and everyone else is just humoured by it. Well... except for Pinkie Pie who has her eyes set on something else, and Fluttershy who seems to be more concerned with Pinkie.

1923083__safe_artist-colon-tcn1205_apple

Sunset and Aria. To be honest, these two are rarely seen together given that they don't really have much in common with one another. I suppose there is a first time for everything though or some people believe they can work.

1923371__safe_artist-colon-verumtee_aria

Again, I know a lot of people don't like this particular pairing, but I think there is a genuine connection Sunset and Flash have with each other. Granted, Sunset did admit back in Rainbow Rocks that she used him for her own purposes, but that doesn't mean a spark can't exist. Oh, and this is my first 2019 Sunset image which means I've finally gotten through the leftovers from 2018.

1924200__safe_artist-colon-zelc-dash-fac

Okay, I had to share this one for obvious reasons.

1924211__safe_artist-colon-herfaithfulst

Lineart like this right here is really good thus making the question of adding colour to it a questionable one. Yes, I said it like that. Don't try and make sense of it otherwise it could give you a headache.

1924413__safe_artist-colon-maren_sunset+

• Brohoof 1

I haven't been here in quite some time, but things are still looking pleasant. I'm hoping to be active in the forum fanclubs again, especially the one for our favourite bacon haired pony/human.

This is a rather simple artwork of Sunset, but I find it to be quite adorable. Why? Well, I feel that the eyes, mouth and snout were drawn really well, making those features stand out from the rest of the image - which were also done nicely.

ponysunset by twilite-sparkleplz

ponysunset_by_twilite_sparkleplz_dcwko6z-pre.thumb.jpg.7f74c632d1437a62163aafbea9c0b7ab.jpg

• Brohoof 3

@heavens-champion Sorceress. To quote the D@D handbook... 

"Golden eyes flashing, a human stretches out her hand and unleashes the dragonfire that burns in her veins. As an inferno rages around her foes, leathery wings spread from her back and she takes to the air."

Sound familiar?

Sunset's outfit from the upcoming special.

medium.png

medium.png

• Brohoof 2

Will you or will you not go with Sunset? That's the impression I'm getting with this one.

1031819__safe_artist-colon-kaikoinu_suns

Pony Sunset is all wrapped up as she traverses the snow. I really like the hat she's wearing.

1924842__safe_artist-colon-asimos_sunset

Smug.

1925634__safe_artist-colon-jovalic_sunse

Make a scarf long enough and it two people can use it to keep warm. Judging from this picture though, I think Sci-Twi could use more of it herself.

1925678__safe_artist-colon-ta-dash-na_sc

It's not too late to share a picture celebrating 2019, right? I'm sure no one is going to complain to me about it.

1925983__safe_artist-colon-tokokami_suns

Pony versions of Midnight Sparkle and Daydream Shimmer. If you were expecting something epic, I'm sorry to disappoint. If you were expecting something cute, adorable, and generally unexpected, then this is for you.

1926020__safe_artist-colon-gintoki23_sci

• Brohoof 2

How about a little Daydream Shimmer to brighten up your lives?

1926571__safe_artist-colon-orin331_sunse

You would be angry too if someone caught you like this.

Spoiler

1926643__suggestive_artist-colon-silverw

I don't know what this art style is... but I love it oh so much.

1926836__safe_artist-colon-typhwosion_su

I do like the attention to detail on that denim jacket of hers.

1927281__safe_artist-colon-flutterluv_su

It's still not too late for something like this you know though the window is slowly closing up.

1927484__safe_artist-colon-alina-dash-br

I've got no comments on this one. It's just that good.

1927490__safe_artist-colon-alina-dash-br

• Brohoof 1

So many people adding pics to this fan club. It pleases me knowing that I don't have to be the only one doing so on a consistent level.

1927867__safe_artist-colon-shoxxe_applej

I'm going to refer to this next one as Sunset through the ages... in Equestria Girls that is. I believe this is most of her appearances/forms/outfits that she has been depicted in throughout the series though some might be missing.

1928318__safe_artist-colon-uotapo_spike_

In an alternate universe according to Butcher-X's fanfiction, the human version of Sunset is evil and has her own villain's lair.

1928724__safe_artist-colon-the-dash-butc

Isn't she so adorable?

1928696__safe_artist-colon-nayobe_sunset

Pony Sunset and pony Twilight. I notice that Twilight doesn't have her wings so perhaps that was an oversight?

1341433__safe_artist-colon-tsukuda_sunse

My Little Kirin... I don't think any further explanation is necessary here.

1929796__safe_artist-colon-dragonchaser1

• Brohoof 3

@Bas

You could do that if you want.

1929815__safe_artist-colon-raika0306_ada

Surprised this obligatory Sunset swimsuit image didn't get posted before I got around to it. Granted, I'm not a fan of Sunset's lips as they look a little exaggerated, but I do love how her skin tone meshes well with everything around her--which isn't all that much given this is a beach scene.

1930045__safe_artist-colon-lucaaegus_sun

This one is apparently a body pillow design.

1930515__safe_artist-colon-techycutie_su

These next ones are going to be from the upcoming Equestria Girls Season Two series of shorts so spoiler tags will be used here to denote, well, spoilers, because not everyone has seen them yet. I will make sure to mention if the image in question is suggestive or a spoiler so as to not have people accidentally looking when they shouldn't be. I'll be keeping this in place--the rest of you don't have to follow my example though you ought to just in case--for the next several weeks until enough time has passed where I think the majority of viewers have seen them for themselves.

Spoiler

1933201__safe_bulk+biceps_drama+letter_f

This one is definitely a spoiler and involves a certain special that we know is coming.

Spoiler

1933159__safe_screencap_sci-dash-twi_sun

And this one is also a spoiler.

Spoiler

1933226__safe_screencap_applejack_flutte

Edited by Ganondorf8
Added a bit more.
  • Brohoof 1

Continuing the trend of "Sunset looks good no matter what she's wearing", let's begin with some good old Swimsuit Sunset!

medium.png

Next we have Sunset dressed in a maid outfit. Spoiling the image just to be safe...

Spoiler

medium.png

"Can you give me a push?"

medium.png

A well-toned Sunset (AKA, my dream girl)

medium.jpeg

And now, let's end on something adorable.

medium.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm... Most of the new stuff has already been posted. I might have to hold back a little otherwise I might run out myself.

1930998__safe_artist-colon-kaikoinu_suns

Is this going to be Sunset's permanent hair style or was it just for the particular short it appears in? If it's the former, I'm going to have to make sure... whoops. There I go, almost blurting out my plans without any concern towards keeping them secret from everyone. Since this one is still considered a spoiler, it will be behind a spoiler tag.

Spoiler

1931626__safe_artist-colon-digimonlover1

Why is it that Sunset and Pinkie work so well together when it comes to fanart? You'd think they were an item or something. I mean, they're not but you have to think that some gravitate towards this concept.

1931768__safe_artist-colon-mirroredsea_p

This one looks a little scruffy due to the way it was drawn/coloured, but I'll admit that it does have a charm to it that can't be denied.

1931877__safe_artist-colon-reiji+sakamot

Another Sunset Demon pic. A shame that she doesn't get that much attention these days due to being a part of Sunset's past that she has moved on from. With the right artist and the right dedication, she can end up looking both intimidating and stunning. I know it sounds weird coming from me but she needs more love.

1932053__safe_artist-colon-tzc_sunset+sh

I love the goofy yet chibi style of this one.

1932414__safe_artist-colon-doraeartdream

• Brohoof 1

A pixel artwork of Sunset sitting by the ocean. The sunset in the image is something I appreciate. Not just because of the obvious reason, but because it meshes well with Sunset's colours. The style itself reminds me a lot of the Game Boy Colour, which is not a bad thing, mind you.

Shimmering Sunset by ChileBender

shimmering_sunset_by_chilebender_dcxhwue-pre.thumb.jpg.45efc8594b101a3306704a119aaa64a8.jpg

• Brohoof 2