RainbowDashie2000

35 users have voted

1. 1. did you watch caillou

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. did you like it?

• no
    • yes

I remember watching this when I was little. I don't remember hating it, but my parents were okay with it.

Pls.

Swagginist kid since forever.

IS IT WRONG THAT IVE SEEN THESE TWO VIDEOS BEFORE?

and enjoyed it.

Please link it to me, I want to read it.

BTW isn't that the one angry face from Newgrounds?

Hey, the first one to notice :)

Yeah, it's a modified version of it. The frown and the eyebrows are longer and more exaggerated.

Newgrounds, back when I was little, was my inspiration to start drawing and hopefully make animations of my own.

But this was WAY back then, when clocks ruled the portal and Pico was the sh*t.

I also hate alot of things indiscriminately, so it fits x)

I hate that sow so much.  The entire show is about a whiny brat who can't even stop with the baby talk.

My son is NOT allowed to watch that.  I don't want him picking up those traits.

• Brohoof 1

@@Darker,

I actually liked Barney if only for some education coming out of it(zoo episode comes to mind). Also, I don't think Barney is a dinosaur, he's a reality warping god.

Barney has good fanfics too, most infamous being "Day of Barney" in which he's a satanic beast from the dinosaur ages who wants to kill all males on earth and use the females as sex slaves to repopulate the world with his race. It's actually written incredibly well and its sequels lead to quite the badass climax 

Hey, the first one to notice :)

I also noticed it, but I guess it was too obvious to say.

Newgrounds, back when I was little, was my inspiration to start drawing and hopefully make animations of my own.

But this was WAY back then, when clocks ruled the portal and Pico was the sh*t.

And back when Madness Combat and Castle Crushers were like, the best things ever.

I also hate alot of things indiscriminately, so it fits x)

And this is why you and I are good pals.  :smug:

@@Darker,

I actually liked Barney if only for some education coming out of it(zoo episode comes to mind). Also, I don't think Barney is a dinosaur, he's a reality warping god.

Never said I disliked him. Let's face it. It's a purple T-Rex. Any T-Rex is awesome in my book.

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/005/f/4/Barney_the_Dinosaur_by_Jusala.jpg

Barney has good fanfics too, most infamous being "Day of Barney" in which he's a satanic beast from the dinosaur ages who wants to kill all males on earth and use the females as sex slaves to repopulate the world with his race. It's actually written incredibly well and its sequels lead to quite the badass climax 

Holy mother of Jesus. We need a show based around that fanfic. Barney there sounds like a total monster. As...You know, the one he's always been.

• Brohoof 1

When I was a kid, I loved the show, honestly. I don't really have an opinion on it now, watched an episode recently and thought it was mediocre at best.

I still think Caillou had cancer or something and was in a coma. The white outline(?) was dream-like and felt coma-ish. Maybe I'm just looking too much into a kid's cartoon.

Oh, wait, bronies do that all the time.

shots fired

Edited by Flooter Do
  • Brohoof 1

Holy mother of Jesus. We need a show based around that fanfic. Barney there sounds like a total monster. As...You know, the one he's always been.

Like I said, it's actually written extremely well and Barney is very credible as a villain. Unfortunately, Barney's company didn't like the fic so it was taken down. It still exists, but the original artwork is no longer present

Here's a master post to them

http://purpleabyss.neocities.org/dotb.htm 

• 2 weeks later...

I really hate this show. I mean the kid is afraid of everything:

"oh no mommy! the bubbles will hurt me! Why are they floating like that?"

Also, why is the kid bald and why is his life basically in primary colors (and green)? Even his house, give me a break! My retinas burn from all the color!

In addition, he cries in every episode. And more often than not, it's because he's scared of something (surprise surprise).

• Brohoof 1

I didn't mind this show as a kid, but now I don't care for it. It's not good, but it's certainly not the worst cartoon ever.

If you want to see the worst cartoon ever, I suggest you to watch an episode of Breadwinners. That show is insulting to a lot of things.