How often do you use profanities?

RainbowMau

I use profanity quite often to be honest. I love to swear. I swear when I'm happy, mad or just for recreation. I don't swear around kids (unless their language is worse than mine) or around others who would be offended by it. And I keep it under control at times and places where it would be inappropriate. 

I try to keep my swearing civilized and use cartoony swear words instead of real ones most of the time, but a nice choice F word, or (in extreme cases) a C word seems to do the job when nothing else can. It may not be the most attractive talent habit, but there are worse things I could do. :please:  

• Brohoof 3

Probably more than I should. I come from a blue collar background, and I understand that most of my habits are frowned upon in polite society. 

I use them every now and again - though not usually out of rage, but rather because it gives more emphasis to what I wanna say. It has more power than saying "freaking <noun>", for example. The only times I do use them out of anger, is usually when I'm really angry. Even then, I try not to cuss too much. :P

If I'm angry, every other word I speak is a swear word. Mostly because when I'm angry I don't speak. I just get straight to punching you in the throat and breaking an appendage. Luckily that hasn't happened in a while.

But normally? Depends on who I'm with.

Family? Occasionally.

Friends? All the time. Almost constantly.

• Brohoof 1

Profanity isn't my thing so I don't swear much (the fact I'm a polite person who spent a lot of time on profanity-free forums for years helps), though from time to time I may use a few curse words when it suits me and when it's not against the rules. And when I do swear, it's usually on the Internet and not in real life because I'm not very used to actually saying them (but I can write them down just fine).

The irony, though, is that plenty of people around me like to swear :lol:

• 3 months later...

Boy do I. I don't swear in front of family, strangers, or people I know who don't swear but I generally swear quite often, especially at work. You think sailors swear a lot? Deep-sea divers are MUCH worse. There's a reason we have the term "foul weather" to signal a non-crewmember coming on the site so we have to train ourselves NOT to swear when that term is called out! It's quite funny. XD

Edited by The Diver

u focking wot m8 ya cheeky cunts i swear on me mum i'm gonna focking rekk u u bastards.

Welp, it depends. I wouldn't do it around my mom, or young kids, but at school (given I'm with the right guys) and/or when I'm alone, go forth and drop the F-bombs y'all. :sneer:

My classmates' habits of cussing are quite contagious as I often tend to cuss way too much when I'm around them.  :-o  I don't really mind though, just as long as it doesn't happen around my parents or young kids. I wouldn't want to be the reason someone's child learned to use profanities.

Hmm. . . now that's hard to determine. 

I usually keep everything under a tight lock and key, but whenever I'm really tired or alone with a bunch of friends, then I have a habit of swearing excessively. However, once I'm thrown back into the real world, zip! Everything's back to normal and I'm your shiny, happy-go-lucky douche who keeps his mouth shut. 

I just hold it back on pony sites.

Same here. For some reason I try to keep my mouth as clean as possible when I'm posting here. There might be some exceptions but usually.

I swear like nopony's business inside my mind, but I tend to censor myself in company. I probably also swear more when speaking face to face with people, since then I don't have access to backspace.

Rarely. They don't bother me though unless they are constantly overused, I just find little use for them myself overall personally. I do use them for comedic effect at times or to make a point in a discussion.

I truly loathe having conversations with people that do nothing but swear or inject swears into the conversation just for the sake of swearing.

I don't, even if that means to burden myself.

So then I start crying stpontaneously, all pain is allowed to flow freely. And so I find myself again, closer than before. Fuller in sentiency.

As a child, I used to be like this, and my innerchild is my greatest guide.

You know, this world won't change me for worse.

I censor myself a lot when I'm interacting on the internet; in person, I swear like a sailor and make raunchy jokes constantly.

EDIT: Oops. Noticed I already posted in this topic. I'm a dumb! :blush:

Edited by Kings&Hooves14