Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you watch MLP?

BubblegumPinkie

I always watched the episodes on YouTube. You can't really watch them there anymore, last I checked, which I assume makes it difficult for closet bronies to form or watch the show since they couldn't do it in privacy.

I watched the show on TV back in 2012. I watched like, 6 episodes or something :P

Then I marathoned the whole series on some weekend in June. In that case, I watched it on Dailymotion on my iPad.

I always watched the episodes on YouTube. You can't really watch them there anymore, last I checked, which I assume makes it difficult for closet bronies to form or watch the show since they couldn't do it in privacy.

Can't closet bronies just watch the episodes on Dailymotion? They could even watch the episodes on TV when their family isn't home. Edited by PonyLaces
  • Brohoof 1

I watch MLP on Dvd, Vhs and if i dont find any media, i buy Book Versions of the Episodes.

I have never watched it on Tv, since my Tv is a little broken...and old.

But sadly only the first 2 Seasons of G4 were released in germany on Dvd until now.So,my collection is currently paused.

When I started, I only watched episodes on Youtube as they were uploaded, but I quickly got fed up with the then poor quality and bad audio so I topped up my iTunes balance and I purchased every season pass since then in 1080p. Now I can watch any episode comfortably on my 32" TV. :squee:

I've tried to watch the episodes through the Hub's website, and would always when I can. However, I ended up having to watch a lot of them through YouTube or a livestream.

Up until a few weeks ago, we only had The Hub (Discovery Family) for the living room TV. And I wasn't going to hog that TV up to watch cartoons. xD But now we have it for all TVs and I've been watching the show a lot when it comes on, including watching Rainbow Rocks. I can't wait until Season 5!

• 7 years later...

I watch them on the TV either by DVRing them or watching them live. I also watch them on Netflix every now and then but now they took away season 5, the best season, so I’ll stick with the TV for a while. :/

Edited by ExplosionMare

I used to watch the episodes on my laptop, but if I decide to rewatch one now, I'll usually use my tablet. I just find it a bit easier.