Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

Mi Cutie Mark would definitely be Solid Snake. Why? Because I'm always solidsnaking (?)

Just kidding. It'd be a Kontrol X1 and a laptop. I'm a bedroom digital DJ (even though I've played live in bars) and all I use is a freaking Kontrol X1 for my DJ sets. So a Kontrol X1 and a pink laptop.

I think my Cutie Mark would be a feather/quill pen drawing an outline of an old style video camera. The bottom line of the camera is unfinished, like a sketch in progress.

AME6rLa.png

Edited by MyLittlePonyTales

I'd have to say it would probably relate to psychology. Guitar, drawing, and computer tech are all candidates I guess, but I think the thing I'm really best at is understanding how the mind works.

An open book with a quill. My real talent is creative writing, and I think it defines me as a person and sets me apart from others. Other than that, I don't have any other talents.

img-1347135-1-JtwoQNl.png

My cutie mark is a quaver, or in America, it's known as an eighth note.

This is due to me being musically talented with the piano.. img-1347135-2-smile.png

~Luna

Hahaha after i read the first line I thought you meant the type of crisps :), I was wondering how that would even look or work on a pony until I looked at the image and read the next line!

I imagine my cutie mark to be two pencils leaning on each-other in a shape like this, /\ , with a musical note inbetween them. It would represent my writing abilities, as well as my musical talents. I've played the bass guitar for nearly eight years now and my fiance introduced me to fruityloops studio a couple years ago. 

• Brohoof 1

As depicted in my av (and implied by my user name), it would be a bass clef since I play the bass guitar. 'Tis a sorely underappreciated instrument, I must say. Has as much potential as an ordinary guitar, yet many bassist choose to play it in the most bare-bones of manners.

I think mine would be a hockey stick, since i have been playing field hockey every Saturday in the season since i was around 7, and i still love to play it now.

But then again, I spend alot of time watching cartoon ponies, so what if my cutie mark would be a pony :o (ponyception)

I would be a blank flank! I have no special thing about me! I'm nice, I have a moderate obsession with cats, and I like school... but there are no cutie marks in any of those things.

But blank flanks are full of potential, so I do not mind ;)

• Brohoof 1

Something with a  pen with ink coming out

on my flank or a star with a cloud maybe

for day dreaming to much.  One other could

be a  shooting star for my love of the night sky

and such or a fire for something to do

with passion.

My cutie mark would be a chefs knife because I love to cook and I hope one day to become a chef either that or I would have a lifeguard rescue tube because I work as a lifeguard

Edited by IceCharmer
  • Brohoof 1

This is one of those harder questions in life, personally i don't have an OC i just stick with my favourite which is of course AJ or RD depending on my mood.

I guess if i did have a OC i would have a Apple Barrel or something

CB

• Brohoof 1

I don't really know what mine would be. I know I havent found my true talent and lately I've been confused about everything. I don't know if I'll ever find that true talent of mine. .. I hope to find it soon.

• Brohoof 1

Mine would be a pencil with a squiggly line since my biggest talent is drawing. I created my OC pony using that pony creator game on Deviant art but I'm too lazy to find it. Oh well. The cutie mark is pretty straight forward.

Probably an older model artificial horizon system, since I fly. The giant, black and white one in the F-8 Crusader is one of my favorites.

It's that or the traditional winged insignias that are associated with aviation.

I just finished making mine on paint:

img-1392200-1-cutiemark_zps64f1d23d.jpg

The pencils symbolize my writing abilities and the music note is regarding my musical talent. It's very crappy and low quality, but it's at least something. I'm gonna add it to a pony I'm making on that create-a-pony game.

EDIT: And here is the character that I made:

ponyversionofme_zpsc7133b95.jpg

Edited by WarGrowlmon1990