Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

My cutie would probably be a computer - cause it's what I do - I program computers, (fail at) fixing computers and play games on computers.

Computers is my life - I'm lazy.

Or maybe Rainbow Dash. e9FkmL5.png

My cutie mark would have something to do with hearts for many reasons. First I feel as though I am a sensitive pony, I am very sympathetic and a vegetarian. Also, I love hearts I have several, but also I am working on a tattoo sleeve of hearts. =)

My cutie mark would be, well, nothing, I don't really have any super-special talents, and I don't have a purpose in life either so yeah nothing. My OC's cutie mark is a storm cloud though, if that counts for anything.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of us are unique! All of us will be or are good at something. We all have special traits that differ us from one another. 

So here's a question, what would your cutie mark be and why? If you haven't found your special talent, what's something you really want to get better at but can't really do it?

On my ponysona, I picked a watery-painty cat paw. It's kinda simplistic, but it shows my love for animals and the arts. And being a zoologist and an animator or anything to do with visual media is what I want to be, and what I perfect at. :) Nothing more to say for that. And my ponysona is indeed a producer of media. 

I think mine would be a quill. I'm 100% sure my special talent is writing, but I'm not quite sure what cutie mark would associate with that.

:D

I just doesn't feel right not putting the Rarity smilie in my posts. It's in everysingle one of them.

That could be my special talent, actually.

Rarity-fanboying.

• Brohoof 1

I think that my cutie mark would be a sketch pad with a mirror in front it, curse I can mimic most drawings that I see.  You should've seen my pumpkin for Halloween. (Nightmare night)

I know that I am a bit late to the party, and that this may have been address in the previous 59 pages, but I wanted to get my two bits in here.

So at my joint birthday party with a pagasister, we were outside away from the party and she asked me what my cutie mark would be. She had no idea what her cutie mark would be! It kind of freaked her out that were were as old as we were and would be blank flanks. That's when I told her my overarching theory on that:

We do not live in Equestria. While it may be nice to live in a world where, at the age of about 10, we would know what we wanted to do with our lives and have a singular focus, we do not live in that world. We live in a world where, at any given time, we can change our cutie mark to whatever we want. Unlike Equestria, we can change our destiny at the drop of a hat and go achieve what we ant in life. Think about what your life was like before you started watching MLP... now think about how your cutie mark may have changed after that experience. That's the belefit of this world over Equestria... we can fight the future. There is no set path to walk and nothing you need to be, except yourself. Tomorrow has unlimited possabilities. Go learn a new langage, or learn to bake, or drive a manual transmition. You can get passionate about anything and still discover what is right for you!

With all that said, I would have a pair of Ice Hockey sticks as a cutie mark, becuase Ice Hockey is awesome.

• Brohoof 2

My cutie mark would probably be one of three things:

1. A Pen and Paper: I love to write and am currently working on a fan-fiction series based on the Elder Scrolls video game series.

2. A Gameboy: I am a gamer and play probably almost every day. The Gameboy was my first gaming system when I got it along with Pokemon Red Version.

3. A Cross: I am a born-again Christian. I consistently serve in my church and work right along with the children's ministry. 

• Brohoof 1

Mine would be a Micrometer, because I have a passion for engineering and I love to build all kinds of creations(especially rockets).
  Dude! I love model rocketry! The problem is that there is nowhere to really launch from anywhere close to my place. When I was younger, I grew up on a farm and had tons of space to launch and recover... not so much living around a city...

The same as my OC since he is my personal me on mlp world :) an elettric thunder... or more probably some elettronic related things.. more like a transistor simbol but flash looks better XD... this is since i got elettrocuted when i was 3 years old and since then i love elettricty (i'm half elettronic engineer now XD)... i personaly do some high voltage and wireless power transmission research.. following Nikola Tesla patchs