Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

Just thought that this could be an interesting converstion (assuming it hasn't been done yet).  Personally I am good with food that needs to cook all day.  If it's an eight hour bbq rib recipe or wanting to slow cook a pot of chili I tend to be really good at it.  So my guess is my cutie mark would be a crockpot, slow cooker, or something along those lines.

Now how about the rest ouf you?

I was surprisingly good at archery in my school's archery unit despite never picking up a bow before. More than half the class compared me to Katniss since I rarely missed a bull's eye.  :smug: Guess mine would be related to archery.

Probably a book, a brain or something.

Because apparently I learn stuff faster than most people I know :v

...but that just made me end up with a lot of unpractical knowledge. So that's the only thing I think is special about me

• Brohoof 1

Probably a book, a brain or something.

Because apparently I learn stuff faster than most people I know :v

...but that just made me end up with a lot of unpractical knowledge. So that's the only thing I think is special about me

HEY VEEE

lets talk in hypno thread

• Brohoof 1

I'd be a blank flank, considering the fact that I'm not really good at anything at the moment. Buuut we'll see what happens down the road

I think I would be to even thou I am good at reading and like to know how things work but I also have the need to ride a bike fast.

• Brohoof 1

At my house i was always the one who helped fixed the machines and cars at my parents house thats the reason my oc is named Axel Grease and his cutie mark is a greased up wrench and and cloth

My OC's cutie mark is a wolf's pawprint.

But, if I had my own mark on my booty, it would be a file folder.

I'm probably an odd case, but up until not too long ago, I figured I'd be a unicorn with a Dualshock cutie mark, like the one in Celestia's Micro Issue. I've always been a hardcore gamer of the mostly singleplayer variety, who has had a passion for interacting with other gamers through forums and other online communities. I'm still very much a gamer, but we're entering into an age where the gaming landscape is changing.

With PC gamers multiplying thanks to communities like Steam, and mobile gaming taking over, where does that leave a console/dedicated handheld gamer who prefers physical copies of games if given the option? If I were to count my games, I probably have hundreds, since I have an average of 40+ games per system, yet I can easily sound like a non-gamer or casual gamer if asked whether I have a Steam account, or what my favorite iOS game is. Screw modern gaming. Also, I've had a big falling out with the gamer community. I currently blog part time for Playstation Enthusiast, but for the most part, I've come to strongly dislike the current gamer community. That's not to say there aren't gamers that I see eye to eye with, but they are few and far in between. As such, I think my cutie mark is changing.

Actually, if cutie marks are tied to vocations, I may have actually been a blank flank all this time, since gaming is a hobby. Recently though, I've been volunteering with kids at my church, and have found that to my liking, so perhaps that is my calling. If so, I don't know what a cutie mark where I work with kids would look like. Perhaps it will take form when I actually decide on an appropriate profession.

Mine would probably have something to do with writing. I've been telling stories since the day I was born and writing since before I could remember.

However, I do recall my teacher being a little perturbed at me in third grade because we were "writing books" and my story was too long and wasn't something about my own life. (I believe the assignment was to recall an interesting vacation or something and write about it. But I hadn't done anything interesting or cool, so I made something up. (And I still have never been on vacation.)) So, if that's not an indication I was born to write, then I don't know what is!