Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

Mine would be my avatar. Since it comes from the album cover of an Argentinean metal band, it would mean my talent is referencing things almost nobody knows. 'Tis a gift, 'tis a curse.

Edit: Adding it in here just in case I ever change it.

photo-31764.png?_r=1439765524

Edited by RattPitt

My CM is this:

jsex3t7rx5p.png

Created with paint, therefore not the best.

It's an astronomical object named quasar, an active galaxy and the brightest object in the universe (Wikipedia explanation for these who are interested LINK). It's describes my interest for astronomy, cosmology and astrophysics.

I don't think there is anything such as a "History" cutie mark or even "history book" cutie mark. But if there was, I would definitely have that as a cutie mark :)

Does nothing count? If not, air. Mainly because I have no talents. The closest thing would be video games but I have no talent in that either so it would just be my mark because it is of my biggest enjoyments. I think that is what the marks should represent too.

I would probably have a question mark because I'm good at being random, or a mystery box, something like that :3

Does nothing count? If not, air. Mainly because I have no talents. The closest thing would be video games but I have no talent in that either so it would just be my mark because it is of my biggest enjoyments. I think that is what the marks should represent too.

You would have a blank flank because you haven't discovered your talent yet, not because you don't have any :3!

• Brohoof 1

probably a swiss army knife with all the tools showing. A swiss army knife can do many things, but isnt as good at any of those things as a specialized tool. Im the same way, I am fairly good at many things, and have a wide variety of knowledge, but I am far from an expert at anything. Im a jack of all trades, but a master of none.

It'd probably be my current avatar, an albino rat. It comes from an album cover by an Argentinean metal band, so it would symbolize the fact that I don't always do what the popular choice is. It would also symbolize my love of dark and scary things. I've also got a fascination with mutations.

I honestly don't know.

It could be a microphone for my love for (and supposed talent in) acting.

It could be crossed Nerf guns, because I'm a really good shot with that new Rival Apollo if I have time to take steady aim.

Could be a potato sitting on a couch, and I'm gonna go ahead and bet this one. I'm lazy.