Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

Hacker's emblem. "A person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable systems and stretching their capabilities, as opposed to most users, who prefer to learn only the minimum necessary." I'm thinking about getting this tattooed, not sure where yet.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Probably a tennis racket. I'm pretty good at it and while I'm nowhere near professional levels it is my passion. ^^

Either that or a ps3 controller. I LOVE VIDEO GAMES. :D

mines a Heart with demon tail and horns with a music note in it it also has angel wings and a pencil.

The demon tail and horns show my love or chaos

The angel wings show my wish for love and be loved in returned

the Music note shows my dedication to my Music and Singing

and the pencil shows my love of writing and drawing~!

My cutie mark would probably have to be a dumbbell, because whenever I lift one I feel like a freakin' albatross and it's the most magical feeling in the world. It makes me feel like I can go up and see all the planets and the stars and shit.

• Brohoof 2

Well, everypony, I'm a-

BLANK FLAAAAAAANK!!!

BLANK FLAAAAAAANK!!!

SHUT UP YOU TWO. Those two fillies are starting to annoy me.

Ahem. Well, yes, I don't have a cutie mark at the moment, but I have a feeling it would be something that has to do with music, literature, computer programming, or art.

I'm not sure yet, though.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a Blank Flank... ó-ò

But if I had a cutie mark, it would probably be the classic drama masks, since I like acting and I'm pretty good at it. I can think of nothing else... :|

Can't think of one honestly. Like the CMC i'm still looking for what I want to do with my life. Might end up taking up my dad's career in IT network security or multimedia.

i have no clue what mine would be, cause as of right now i have no clue what i want to do in life or be or anything, my life was turned upside down and well i don't really know much about what i would like any more... Blank Flank i guess it is...

Hmm... Well, to sum things up, I think mine would be some type of flower, for many reasons:

-I am really good at separating and identifying scents, and therefore have a decent sense of taste.

-There's no living sedentary being I love more than flowers! :wub: They're all so colorful and have so many different and beautiful smells, I could die from joy~

-Most symbolize love and affection. I am a sucker for love.

- Flowers are so bright and cheerful, they irradiate happiness. I'm one positive cookie. :P I like looking at everything's bright side.

So. That's my theory :3

Mine would be a blue book because I'm a story teller. I also have the heart of a writer. Besides that, I like to read a lot and learn things. It's blue because it is a calming color and I'm a somewhat calm person.

My cutie mark would be scarf. My nick name is Scarfy cuz i where scarfs all year round and cuz when i first start growing a beard it was all scruffy so one day one of my friends meant to call me scruffy and called me scarfy on accident and everyone laughed and the name just kinda stuck lol.

Well, I believe my Cutie Mark would be an open book with a quill writing in it. I have a passion for writing and have already completed my first novel(still waiting to hear if I get it published with the first publisher I have contacted) and while I am waiting I have started to write the sequel. The feedbck I have recieved so far(I make sure to have y work peer-reviewed as I go) is very possitive, so I must be doing something right.

Mine would be a Planet or galaxy, seeing as I am obsessed with astronomy and things like that. I guess that would look a bit like Twilights, oh well, mine would be different! :lol:

Mine originally was an Acoustic Guitar, but I'm changing it to some obscure symbol, representing creativity, because I am a very creative person, and want to do creative things, like music and drawing.